Life Changing(Rated R)

By kklyons12

(*WARNING*; Strong Sexual Situations, Language) -READ AT YOUR OWN RISK- {18 AND OLDER} ... More

Life Changing
(Chapter 1)
(Chapter 2)
(Chapter 3)
(Chapter 4)
(Chapter 5)
(Chapter 6)
(Chapter 7)
(Chapter 8)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

561 19 2
By kklyons12

(Karas POV)

It was so cold. I felt so cold, almost dead.

(8 hours earlier)

The vampire carried me out of the woods to a clearing that had a little house right in the middle.

I was to weak to get out of his grip and run. So I watched as he walked closer to the house.

I looked to the horizon and saw the sun coming up, the sky was a pretty orange color.

He stopped walking and noticed what I was looking at.

'Its beautiful, to bad it will be the last time you see it.' He said as he walked into the house.

I looked at him and saw, love?

'What do you want from me?' I asked him.

'Only your love' he replied after setting me onto a bed.

I looked at him confused and scared.

'Don't be scared , I will love you forever.'

Then he sinks his fangs into my skin.

I dont scream, even though the pain is unbelievable. He doesn't stop... he keeps going I tried to stop him but I was so weak.

Before I know it I pass out from blood loss. I feel a cold liquid go down my throat just as im about to let go.

The liquid tastes like... blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.3K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
234K 3.9K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
714K 21K 33
Madison James, seventeen year old werewolf, is miserable. Her father abuses her every day for stupid reasons like tripping over her own two feet, he...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...