(Chapter 4)

(Kara's POV)

So here I am sitting in a shower with ice cold water on me. I don't know how long i've been in here, but im guessing its been a while cause when I got in the water was hot.

While I was in there I couldn't help but to think of my old life. I thought of how my father would beat me everyday for no reason at all and send me to my room for days with out food, he was a mean drunk. I thought of how my mother had left me with that monster when she left me behind. I thought of Emily and how we were like sisters and how she is now dead and how I have no one else in this world that cares about me, but Kloe. But I was good with that because Kloe was like my sister, well the one that I always wanted anyway.

I stand up, turn off the water and get out of the shower.

As I'm walking out of the bathroom I was expecting to see Kloe back with food but she was no where in sight. I grabbed the clothes and went to change into a pair of jean shorts and a black V-neck shirt, same as Kloe's.

When I come out of the bathroom I sit on the bed and turn on the TV, Kloe will be back soon and so will the food.

"Mmmmm food" I say to myself.

---

Kloe has been gone for awhile and I'm starting to get worried. Instead of sitting on the bed I'm now pacing around the room.

"Where is she?" I say to myself.

(15 minutes later)

When the door finally opens I breath a sigh of relief as Kloe walks in.

"Thank God." I say as she walks in. I then run over to her and hug her like she's going to disappear. She hugs me back and asks if everything is ok. I nod my head and let her go.

The next thing she says surprises me.

"Were leaving."

"Why, what happened? Are there vampires? Are you hurt?" I ask worried.

"No, just a rouge but we still need to go. I just want to be safe, rouges are crazy and dangerous."

"Ok..." I say as she grabs our bag and walks to the curtain and looks out.

"Like, now" she says as she grabs the keys and walks out the door.

I follow after her and we get into the car. We look at each other and smile. Kloe starts the car and we pull out of the hotels parking lot.

As were leaving the small town I think of how familiar this is and also think of how much we would be doing this.

"Who wants food?" Kloe asks with a squeal.

I laugh and squeal "ME!"

She laughs too and hands me the food.

After we where done eating I turned up the radio and look out the window.

We where in the middle of no where on a back road when I see something in the woods. I look closer and see that it is a wolf. A very big wolf I might add.

"Kloe?" I asked panicked.

"What's wrong?" She asks and looks at me for a second but then at the road.

But before I can answer her the wolf bolts out of the woods and into the middle of the road in front of the car and growls at us. Kloe slams on the breaks and the car screeches to a halt.

"SHIT!" Kloe yells and bangs on the steering wheel.

"Kloe?" I ask scared.

"Hold on to something." she tells me. She then steps on the gas and we fly forward. Just when we where about to hit the wolf he jumps out of the way. We keep on going but I could see the wolf running right next to the car on Kloe's side. We where going at least 60 but he still went after us. I screamed as the wolf tries to push use off of the road by ramming into the side of the car, but Kloe keeps control of the car and speeds up to 90. He does it again and this time we go off the road and run into a tree.