Chapter 11

(Kara's POV)

"I will be right back, I just need to get you something to eat." He said as he pulled away from me. My body immediately missed his touch and I whined as he opened the door.

"Back in a sec." He said.

I turned to the open curtains and closed them. Didn't want another burn. Thinking of my burn I look on my arm to see it is healed and only a red spot remains.

"Hi" I jump and turn around to see Francis.

My heart flutters as I see those beautiful eyes. I skim down his body from head to toe and back up to his face and i see a smirk on it.

I blush and look at his toes.

Instantly he is in front of me and lift my head to look into my eyes. I look at his lips, so perfect. I lay my hand on his arm and he leans down to press a soft gentle kiss on my lips. I feel sparks instantly and my body graves more. He continues to kiss me softly as he lays me on the bed and stops as he leans up. He grabs something and turns to me, a blood bag...

My mouth instantly waters and I feel two little things stab my bottom lip. I grab my lip and Francis laughs. He tells me how my fangs will pop out until I can learn to control it. He opens it as I sit up.

"Here." He says as he hands it to me.

"It smells so good..." I say as I smell it.

He leans towards me and whispers. "Wait till you taste it."

I put my mouth on the opening and take a sip. The moment it touched my tongue I was in pure bliss. I drank it in a matter of seconds.

My body felt amazing and I moaned in pure ecstacy. I laid on the bed and stretched out my body.

Francis stood up from the bed and looked at me. I got on my knees and wrapped my arms around his back.

"Thank you." I said. He reached down to kiss my lips and my body sparked with a thought.

IM GOING TO FUCK HIM SO HARD.....

I pushed him down on the bed and straddled his waste. He leaned up on his elbow to kiss me, his other hand going to my face to cup my cheek. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pushed him down on the bed and ripped his shirt from the neck down. When I saw his flawless toned stomach my pussy got soaking wet.

He rips my clothing off and lays me down on the bed. He sits up and looks at my naked body. My boobs are very large and my stomach is flat., I honestly love my body. When I look at Francis I see that his eyes are a light shade of blue that are so bright. He puts his hand down to my core and I moan as he circles my folds, the sparks feeling like heaven. I moaned as he put a finger inside of me, I begged for him to do more.

"Please Francis.... I need you" I plead a he pumps his fingers in and out he adds another finger.

"I'm large my love. You need to be stretched a little." He says.

I moan as he uses his thumb to rub my clit. He does it so fast that I orgasm repeatedly.

He gets up after about five minutes of finger fucking me and takes his remaining clothes off. I look at his hard cock and gasp. He wasn't joking. It's at least 8 1\2 inches. He comes between my legs and positions himself, I feel him poking my hole.

He leans down to my body and kisses me. I love his soft lips and his nice warm tongue in my mouth. He pushes inside me and I feel no pain at all. I moan as he goes in and when he is all the way in I feel him hit this one spot. I moaned and looked into his eyes. I saw lust and love, nothing more and nothing less.

He asked if I was okay and i told him to please just make me never forget this night.
He smiled and said gladly.

He pulled all the way out of me and then slammed into my wet hole. I moaned and grabbed his hair as he kissed my neck. He was using his vampire speed to make me scream and I couldn't take it, it felt so fucking good.

He bit my neck and started to drink my blood, it didn't hurt it only felt amazing. I couldn't stop myself as I bit into his neck and drank his blood, it tasted even better than the blood bag. I releases his neck and kissed him. I didn't care that we were both covered in each other's blood i honestly thought it was hot.

Francis moaned as he came in me and looked down at me. His eyes were still that light blue, his mouth and neck covered in blood, his hair was messy and sexy.

"Kara.." he says as he looks at me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes.." I say as I smile.

"You are so beautiful." I blush and moan when he pulls out of me. He lays beside me and pulls the blankets over us. He grabs me and pulls me to his chest, I feel his dick on my ass and smile.

"Still hard I see" I say. He grunts and pulls me closer.

"Go to sleep love, it's daylight. We will get up at dusk." That's all I needed to hear...