(Chapter 6)

Kloe's POV

Why is it that at every moment I am running from something, first the vampires, now the other werewolves...

How can my luck get any worse?

O ya, that's right, the fates hate me and have cursed me...

After we jumped out of the window of the hospital I ran, and ran, and ran...

But yet here I am still running, with Kara on my back.

She is starting to slip and I know that it won't be long till she falls off. Just as I'm about to turn to side step a tree she slips off, I stop and turn around to grab her.

I still hear the wolves that were behind us, but luckily I'm faster and they were a little behind us.

"Kara, hurry get on my back, they are close!"

She looks up at me with her big green eyes and smiles a tired smile. I smile back and she climbs onto my back just as the wolf's are 20 feet in front of us.

There where 4 of them, all male, and way bigger then me... standing at almost 7 ft tall.

They stop and look at us, they were all in wolf form. I knew I was in trouble... I smelled other wolves behind us and could hear the faint sounds of twigs snapping.

I growled and showed my canines. They growled back but you could see the confusion in there eyes as they felt my alpha bloods power radiate off of me.

While they were all growling back at me... I ran to my right as fast as I could... all of them right behind us.

I saw a river ahead of us and stopped when I came to the edge... it was to fast to swim threw and to wide to jump over, even for me with my alpha genes.

I stopped and turned around. I put Kara down onto her feet and hugged her.

"Kara this might be the last time that I hug you..." Right as I said this the wolves jumped out of the trees and surrounded us. There were more now, at least 12, I already knew who was going to win.

"I wish we could of continued this journey together..." I continued saying, not even caring that all the wolves where there.

"... you are me sister, even if not blood related, you still are" I said as a tear left my eye and fell onto her shoulder...

I could feel her crying on my neck, it broke my heart to pieces and all I wanted to do was fix everything but I couldn't...

Just then I felt a very powerful wolf near by, the leader of this pack, the alpha...

"I love you Kara" was the last thing I said before I grabbed her and threw her as far as I could over the river...

Kara's POV

"I love you Kara" was the last thing that she said before she grabbed me by the waist and threw me over the river...

I screamed and hit the water, but luckily I landed near the other side in the shallow.

I came up for air and climbed out of the water, turning to look at Kloe.

"Run!" she yelled as she ripped her hospital gown into pieces when she turned and attacked a wolf.

I turned and ran as fast as my body would let me... I was in so much pain that I only made it about 100 ft when I fell to my knees and started to cry from all the pain.

"I'm sorry Kloe..." was the last thing I said as I blacked out.

Kloe's POV

I went after the first wolf and bit into his shoulder. He yelped in pain and another wolf pushed me off of him... it was a female, she growled at me.

'they are mates.' my wolf told me.

The she-wolf was smaller then me, as I was big for a average she-wolf, but let me tell you that she had guts.

'mates will do anything for each other' she continued to tell me.

'I know, now will you please stop and kill these fuckers already!' I yelled at her.

She growled at me and snapped back into offensive mode again.

The sad part was that are little standoff only lasted a couple of seconds until I was already attacking another wolf...

This one was male and almost twice my size. I bit his front legs and he yelped in pain. I went for his neck but I was grabbed by my neck and put down on the ground, their teeth sunk into my neck and I let out a wimper, luckily I was stronger then this wolf and kicked my way out of their hold.

I got up off the ground and growled. I could feel my wound healing quickly and looked back at all the wolves.

Just then they all stopped growling and put there heads down as a big brown wolf stepped out of the woods behind them.

He was their Alpha.

The three wolves in front of me moved to the side and the big wolf walked up to me, only standing 10 ft in front of me.

I did not put my head down like all the other wolves, instead I held my ground and held my head higher.

The Alpha growled at me. All the other wolves wimpered, but I did not... my wolf was stronger then theirs.

I looked into the big brown eyes of the Alpha and growled.

All of a suddenly I was on the ground with a alpha on top of me growling in my face with so much power that my wolf wimpered.

He growled once more with satisfaction and bit my neck to show his dominance. I yelped in pain and he let go.

The alpha got off of me. He turned around and Walked to the other, he shook his head and turned into his human form. Then turned around to me with a smile on his face.

He was a very handsome man with black hair, brown eyes, big strong muscles, and straight white teeth. He was the type of guy that girls lined up to Fuck.

I looked up at him and he ordered me to shift.

I did so and looked at him in the eyes as I stood up next to his 6'2 figure.

He said the one thing that I was not expecting him to say,

"Good to see you... Kloe."