LIE | TAEKOOK โœ“

By strose1311

Jungkook and Taehyung are childhood best friends, and know each other inside out, or so they thought. Under t... More

ใ€Žjโ€ขjโ€ขkใ€
chapter one ใ€
chapter two ใ€
chapter three ใ€
chapter four (b) ใ€
chapter five (a) ใ€
ใ€Žmโ€ขyโ€ขgใ€+ preview>
chapter six (m) ใ€
chapter seven (b) ใ€
chapter eight (a) ใ€
ใ€Žthirdใ€+ preview>
chapter nine (m)ใ€
chapter ten ใ€
chapter 10.5 ใ€
chapter eleven ใ€
chapter twelve ใ€
chapter thirteen ใ€
chapter fourteen ใ€
chapter fifteen ใ€
chapter seventeen ใ€
ใ€Žkโ€ขtโ€ขhใ€+ preview>
chapter eighteen ใ€
chapter nineteen ใ€
chapter twenty ใ€
๐Ÿ’ž
ใ€Žpโ€ขjโ€ขmใ€
chapter twenty-one ใ€
chapter twenty-two ใ€
chapter twenty-three ใ€
ใ€Žthirdใ€+ preview >
not an update but surprise!
chapter twenty-four ใ€
ENDING CHAPTER
+
EXPLANATION

chapter sixteen ใ€

194 7 21
By strose1311

After seeing the note and looking through it fully and properly, the male decided to visit the short haired girl's tent to ask further information. He took a small travel flashlight with him to guide himself outside in the pitch black to the girl's tent. Yoongi actually didn't care enough before to know who was in who's tent, but he remembered the girl stepping into the red tent in the corner, toward the forest.

Yoongi turned off his flashlight as he had arrived to the tent he assumed was where the girl slept. He heard some rustling and sounds of slaps on the inside, and with widened eyes, Yoongi quickly fumbled with the front zipper.

Opening the tent, he was met with the shocked expression of a tall, long haired girl none other than Tzuyu. Mina had her sleeves rolled up along with her arm outstretched to Tzuyu's reach. Her arm had very visible bruises, that were a mixture of purple and blue. Some spots were a dark shade of red, and when Yoongi saw the injuries, he sprung into action.

"YOU BITCH! FIRST YOU RAPE JUNGKOOK AND NOW YOUR HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Yoongi shouted, shaking Tzuyu with his hands.

Tzuyu bared her teeth, and yelled, "JUNGKOOK'S FUCKING GAY, IT'S WRONG! HE SHOULD BE WITH A FEMALE INSTEAD OF A MALE! IT'S A SIN! AND TAEHYUNG CAN'T EVEN SEE THE FACT THAT JUNGKOOK IS FALLING IN HEELS WITH HIM!"

Yoongi looked deep inside of Tzuyu's brown orbs, trying to find something in there under this whole mess. Then, Yoongi dropped his hands to his sides.

"You were forced to this! Your just a pawn, a piece in this game for revenge for Jungkook. Who is ordering you to do all this? Who's controlling you Tzuyu!" Yoongi said, more calm, keeping his expression intact.

Tzuyu's faze changed for a few moments, but returned to her normal state with her brown eyebrows arched slightly. "It's none of your business!" she spat harshly.

She exited the tent, opening the tent flap harshly, before bitterly spitting out, "I'm disgusted to have you as my sister Mina."

"I'm disgusted to have you as my sister Tzuyu," Mina fires back with threatening eyes that could kill and fight back fiery, orange flames at the same time. Tzuyu shook her head in disapproval and swept away from the tent to go to who knows where in the middle of the silent night.

"Are you okay? Actually no, your clearly not okay," Yoongi said, holding Mina's wrist, inspecting the intense bruises that seemingly have looked worst then what they originally were.

Yoongi felt terrible. He had known that Jungkook and Taehyung would be getting hurt but now it was more than that. There seemed to be a bigger picture and he himself too, was a pawn in this game. Or small puzzle piece out of thousands of other to paint a dark, evil portrait all together. He didn't like it one bit. Tzuyu has an objective, has a plan, has a goal. If only he could figure it out.

He also felt sorry that someone like Tzuyu was Mina's sister. The two sisters were nothing alike, personality and attitude wise.
Mina was so kind despite sometimes being harsh, even so she was doing it for someone's safety. Tzuyu has no mercy in any situation.

"It's okay," Mina said, reassuring the older male, brushing his hand away. "It's not the first time I've gotten used to it at this point. Trust me, it's nothing."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow, and said, "She done this before?" His feelings morphed into emotions of empathy for Mina.

"Yeah," Mina admitted. "Yoongi this whole entire thing is bigger than both of us. In fact, this is more about Jungkook and his personal life. It involves more deeper history."

"Is there anything I should know or anything I don't know?" Yoongi asked, shifting in his sitting position.

"I feel like I should be telling Jungkook, not you. I'm sorry I can't say it if it's not Jungkook," Mina said apologetically.

"I understand," Yoongi said, picking at the blankets.

MEANWHILE...

Jungkook and Taehyung actually weren't sleeping. Instead they were having a pillow fight with a few lanterns lit and three pillows.

"Owieee! Kookie!" Taehyung giggled as he took a big, fluffy pillow to slap across Jungkook's face who was laughing from Taehyung's cuteness.

Jungkook thought Taehyung look breathtaking, even in his comfortable, adorable pajamas. He smiled, adoring his beauty and boxy smile whenever Taehyung laughed.

"Maybe I am falling in love..." Jungkook thought in his head, as he perched onto the piles of blankets they set aside. "Maybe it's not that bad..."

Just to interrupt the younger's thoughts, Taehyung hit Jungkook with the nearby pillow, right across the cheek. Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach and decided to take revenge, fighting for the pillow that was in Taehyung's arms.

"Nooo! Get your own pillow Kookie! This one is mine!" Taehyung pouted, taking another pillow and smacking Jungkook in the face in order to force the maknae to let go of his grips on the pillow.

The other had his eyes closed, and was showing off his unique bunny smile. Both of the boys were laughing very hard, but Jungkook sounded like his breathing was getting off course.

"Kookie stop! Or your going to have an asthma attack!" Taehyung said.

"Gotta take risks TaeTae, after a while life gets boring," Jungkook said, taking more breaths of air to steady his breathing again.

Just then, they heard something from outside the tent. No it was not the crickets chirping at night. No it was not footsteps or the tall, lush grass rustling writhing each other. Neither was it the wind blowing pass the oak trees of the woods.

It was moaning.

"K-K-Keep g-g-oing!"

Jungkook was horrified.

Oh my god Namjoon and Jin are fucking. Oh my god I knew it! Hoseok owes me ten cups of ramen and noodles! Wait...eewwwwwwww!

Jungkook thought, with his face scrunched up. He laughed nervously, as Taehyung's face was pure confusion and filled to the brim of innocence, not exactly understanding what was happening.

"Was that Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked, confused, waiting for Jungkook to explain.

"Ummm yeah I think so," Jungkook said awkwardly.

"I think I heard Namjoon hyung too, what are they doing Kookie?" Taehyung said, about to open the tent flap , but Jungkook caught his wrist.

"I think we should leave them alone. They are um just playing a game," Jungkook said quickly, making up something. He didn't want Taehyung to go outside, into their hyung's tent to see them having sex.

"Ooh can we play the game??!!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Ummm."

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫
『 Word Count, 1235 』
『 Author's Note: 』

• Herro! How are you guys? If not, know that everything will slowly come together and everything will be okay! Nothing lasts forever! (〃ω〃)
• I've been really interested in the song above! I always loved Tate McRae, she's amazing you should check her out! <33333
• The next chapter surely will be interesting, whether y'all say yes or no to the following question. UwU
• Well, I don't have multiple questions for you this time, but one. (≧∇≦)
• Do you want a smut? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
• i purple you!💜
〜strose1311

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
100K 3.9K 18
Kim Taehyung is the most famous and beautiful person.. And he hate when someone ignore him.. Meanwhile Jungkook is a guy who believes in only inner...
1.8K 98 8
๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ โ”โ” โ So, wait, this is like a no knives situation??? โž โ”โ” ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•บ๐–—๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฒ๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ุนห–โบ เผ„โ‹† เญญ โœฐ.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†เผถโ‹†ห™โŠน Taylor...
150K 7.2K 33
"Hyung, we need to stop. Our parents deserve to be happy." "Who said anything about them knowing?" . . . . . . Jungkook's mother seeks happiness afte...