Resist You ? (Black Veil Brid...

By Cilantro

Its not easy being Alex Biersack, sister of rockstar Andrew Biersack from Black Veil Brides, the cocky 17 yea... More

Resist You ? (Black Veil Brides - Asking Alexandria)
Chapter 1 - Download Festival
Chapter 2 - Scream with the voice of an angel.
Chapter 3 - Shes such a f**king masterpiece.
Chapter 4 - Praying that I make it home.
Chapter 5 - Hey unloving, I will love you.
Chapter 6 - Home sweet home.
Chapter 7 - Happy Birthday Alexandria.
Chapter 8 - The good life.
Chapter 9 - Keep Calm & Freak Out?!
Chapter 10 - Moving day & band practice.
Chapter 11 - The start of something new.
Chapter 12 - Thunder and lightning.
Chapter 13 - The next morning.
Chapter 14 - You taught me love, you saved me.
Chapter 15 - We can still make it out.
Chapter 16 - Take my hand.
Chapter 17 - Time to grow up, Danny.
Chapter 18 - Love and stuff .
Chapter 19 - Dear insanity.
Chapter 20 - Download.
Chapter 21 - Bulletproof love.
Chapter 23 - I fucking love you Ben.
Chapter 24 - The floors all yours, the house is full.
Chapter 25 - My terror twin and I.
Chapter 25 - The final episode.

Chapter 22 - Follow me now, I could use some company.

2.1K 54 1
By Cilantro

When I woke up, I could hear loud banging, like everywhere, and laughing. I was still cuddled up to Ben, at least I think I was. I pulled my hands up to my ears and head, as if to protect it all. I opened my eyes and slightly pulled myself up.

'It awakes!' shouted Danny.

'Fuck off' I said simply, 'what the hell is all that noise?' I relocated myself, noticing Sam holding James' drum sticks, there were always two drums, dont even ask, on the floor and he was hitting them loudly. They were also playing some drinking game, 'nevermind' I sighed.

I noticed it was getting dark outside, shit, I'd slept all day?!

All of a sudden Sam, being a drunken fool, just stabbed one of the sticks through the drum, everyone just stared at him, not sure how James would react. Speaking of  James, he stood up, basically ripped his t-shirt off and yelled very loudly, 'this is war!'

Thank god my hangover had passed.

James jumped on top of Sam and they just started wrestling on the ground with everyone cheering them on.

'What the hells going on?' the bus driver said, making an appearance.

'Just killing each other' Cameron shrugged, like it was nothing out of the usual, but then again I suppose nothing is with these boys.

'Hangovers passed for you all  then?' the driver said, crossing his arms.

'We just started drinking again' Ben said.

'I need a smoke' I said, getting up and stumbling over to the cabinet, and I was the sober one! I grabbed my pack and a lighter and then wandered outside.

I lit one up and sat on the grass, leaning against the bus' massive wheel. I closed my eyes, breathing the smoke up into the air as the sun had set and there was just a few pink and orange clouds lingering about.

When I opened my eyes I noticed a couple of bands I didnt like chilling outside of their buses. I didnt like them because they were all fake, they didnt care about their fans. It was just money and status. I sniggered at them.

'Music is fucking dead, its thanks to you cunts stabbing it in the fucking chest, you and everyone of these fake, righteous, underserving bands, fuck you' I sang to myself in a whisper, then smirked, taking another drag.

I heard the door of the bus open and looked, all the guys were coming out. All stumbling apart from Danny, he'd only had a few. They all sat down in a circle beside and infront of me. I smiled and then looked back up at the sky, letting out another load of smoke.

'America next' James said, they all put their drinks together, cheering to it, I smiled and pulled my phone out. There was a text from Andy.

A - hello, in the party tent, you wona join us? x

Al - hey, i dont know yet, ill text you if i do x

I put my phone away and looked back at the guys, 'when?'

'I dont know, whenever we get a call, we get on the fucking plane' Sam slurred.

I nodded, and checked my phone again, I only recieved a thumbs up sign.

'Im gonna go visit my brother and his lunatics, as I dont know when Ill be seeing them again' I said, getting up.

'Okay, back by midnight' Danny winked.

I laughed, 'bye, dad'

I began to walk towards the party tent, it was almost dark now, I sent Andy a quick text and then walked into the tent, there were so many people crowded everywhere. Not surprising considering it was the last night of Download. I was surprised the AA lot weren't here, they'd probably make an appearance later though.

I noticed Ashley straight away, running up to him and jumping on his back.

'Thats my Purdy girl' he laughed as I jumped down.

'Having fun?' I grinned.

'Now you're here, yes' he smirked, taking a sip of some liquid in a red cup.

'Glad to have helped' I grinned.

'Come on, lets get you a drink' he said, leading me to the bar.

He ordered me a drink, something simple and low alcohol as I didnt want a hangover again, although we couldn't guarantee that..

'So hows life my penguin?' he asked, sitting opposite me on the stools.

'Penguin? Thats a new one' I laughed, 'pretty good, America soon apparently'

'When are you doing your exams?' he frowned, he was like a parent sometimes.

'They've been moved to the beginning of September, I wont be missed them, dont worry' I smiled, sipping my drink.

'Good, or else your parents will kill you' he laughed.

'I know, and Andy, and all the rest' I shrugged, 'speaking of, where are the others?'

'CC was with some girl last time I saw him, Jinxx and Jake were drinking somewhere, and Andy... Dancing with Juliette I think'

My heart just sank there and then. I liked Juliette and everything... But I felt like she was hogging my brother. I knew it was a paranoid thing, but I missed him like fuck, I wanted to have some brother-sister-partying-and-getting-drunk-time, but with her, that wouldn't happen.

'Whats up, Alex?' Jinxx said, popping out of the blue, waking me up from my daydreams.

'Oh, nothing' I sighed.

'Its Juliette and Andy isn't it?' he said awkwardly, 'Ill talk to him?'

'No!' I quickly retorted, 'no, its fine'

All of a sudden, Andy and Juliette appeared, she looked really pretty, as per usual. Making me feel like the ugliest person in the world with my messy hair and scrap of mascara. Did I also mention I was dressed like a tramp?

And was I seriously getting jealous of my sort of sister in law?

'Hey, Alex, are you okay? You seem a bit weird... Has Ben done something?' Andy said, standing infront of me.

I frowned, a bit annoyed.

'No, actually' I scoffed, 'you shouldn't just automatically assume its Ben, you should look at yourself in the mirrror sometimes' and then stormed off into the crowds.

I pushed past everyone, its amazing how one simple thing, can just change your mood and make you feel like everythings ruined, even if it is the saddest thing ever to get pissed off about. But I still was...

I stood outside in the cold, I'd gone out of some back door so now I was lost, and it was freezing cold, thanks England!

The door flew open, which kind of shocked me a bit, it was Andy, I knew straight away as he was like a tree with a mass of black hair as leafs.

'Whats your problem?' he frowned at me.

'You want me to come out but you're with your fucking girlfriend the whole time?' I said, a bit too loudly.

'Didnt you wonna hang out with the guys?' he said loudly back.

'Yeah, but you're my brother, I wanted to hang out with you as well, dont you want to be seen with me or something?!' I said angrily.

'Of course I do, but I love Juliette and--' he began, but that was as much as I could take.

'Shes more important, fine' I shrugged and stormed back inside, pushing past everyone once again, I just wanted to go back to the bus and be with the guys, at least I knew I wouldnt get ditched with them.

I noticed Danny at the bar and sighed, that would mean they were all here. I sighed, I didnt care. I ran out as fast as I could, towards the buses. I didnt have a clue which bus I was running to, but I was stopped along the way anyway.

'Alex, come here' it was Jake, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug, I hugged him back, holding back rage and tears, 'just leave Andy for a while' he sighed.

We both walked back to the Black Veil Brides bus and sat outside it, drinking and smoking and having a good laugh.

'We go back to America soon, you'll have to visit' Jake said.

'I do soon, with the guys for their tour, so Ill visit' I smiled, 'I havent seen Ella in a while either, it would be nice to catch up with her'

'Yeah' Jake smiled and leant back against the bus, 'I remember when you had just turned 16, and you'd had a similiar argument to this one with Andy about Juliet... You came running mine and Ella's as it was like the closest you could walkt to, and we just sat in the garden drinking ourselves silly, Andy almost killed me for it, but it was an awesome night'

I grinned, I remembered that, it was a great memory, 'and when you tripped over the fence and fell in the pond, and even though you were soaking wet and freezing cold, you still sat out with us'

'I got a cold for like a week cause of that!' Jake laughed.

'I miss the old times' I sighed.

'Same, you're growing up now though' Jake shrugged, taking a sip of his drink.

'Yeah, I dont wonna grow up though, even though it has to happen'

'Just enjoy your life while you have it'

'I will, and certainly do while Im with the AA boys' I sniggered.

'Be safe though, everyone knows what those guys are like, and they dont give out a good impression for themselves'

'Yeah I know, but Im happy with Ben and all of them, they look after me, I love them all' I smiled.

__________________

A/N : Haaaaiiiii.

I wanted to Alex to have a little bit with Jake, I might do it with each of the BVB and AA members, cause i dont feel like they all get enough credit tbh.

Im also in the slowest process ever of writing a new Ben Bruce fanfic, cause hes my husband and i love him ;D I sound like such a bad fangirl, but we all have our obsessions lol, mine just happens to be a guitarist in a rock and roll band.

Anyways, also planning on doing another BVB story, so pick a member (Jake, CC, Jinxx, Andy or Ashley) to be like the main one. I would use all but its soooo fucking hard.

Much love <3 Thanks for supporting this story :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 62 9
The intelligence unit begins investigating a case that has been unsolved for 10 years. A brutal murder of a 17 year old girl. Slowly, more and more c...
609K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
343K 17.9K 133
Bored? Need an awesome comeback? Or just a good joke once in a while? Well, you came to the right place!
150K 3.4K 22
"Shut up! You don't know anything about me you little brat!" He screamed back. "So tell me about you so I will understand." Bold move Tyler. He coul...