Chapter 13 - The next morning.

A/N : I havent updated in over a week :O SORRY !

*** ALEX'S POV ***

Why the fuck does my head hurt? And feet? Oww... Backs kinda dead as well, oh well at least its Sunday so I can just have a nice lie in day with my little Benjamin.

I swung my arm over so I could lay on Ben's chest, instead I hit a hard wooden floor. Which didnt help the amount of pain I was in. I lay there growning, not understanding where the hell I was.

Then I opened my eyes.

Where the fuck was I?

I slowly stood up. I couldnt believe it. The room was really posh, TV and everything, a big window looking into London. I was in a white shirt and shorts, it was obvious, I'd been kidnapped.

All of a sudden the door swung open, I quickly grabbed the lamp on the bedside table and held it above my head, whilst staring at a slightly confused Andy.

'Err... Alex are you okay?' he frowned, all dressed for the day.

I dropped the lamp on the bed, 'oh my God Andy!' I screached and ran up to him giving him a huge hug, 'I havent seen you in forever'

'Ive missed you so much, Alex, Ashley's here too with Jinxx, we all share a hotel room for the tours, are you feeling any better from last night?' he whispered into my hair.

I slowly pulled away, 'last night? What happened last night?'

'You dont remember?' he frowned.

'I went to the gig with Myca, we had a really good time and then...' I frowned to myself, and then what? what actually happened? 'wait what am I doing here? how did I get here?'

'Alex... last night, you were a mess' Andy began, telling me how I was, '... And you told me that you had seen Ben kissing some blonde bitch'

My whole body just froze.

'No, he wouldnt' I said, shaking my head, 'he wouldnt do that to me'

Andy looked down, 'I did warn you' he sighed.

'But no... he just wouldnt... would he?' I said, tears forming in my eyes.

Andy hugged me while I wept into his shoulder, I couldnt believe it. I couldnt loose Ben, he was my life. My whole entire life. He knew that, and he fucked things up.

*** BEN'S POV ***

I woke up at Danny and Myca's,  I felt like crap and I immediately remembered what had happened last night. What was meant to be an amazing night turned out to be one of the worst of my life, and I had absolutely no clue where Alex was. I was so worried, scared and upset for so many different reasons. I needed Alex.

I climbed out of bed, rubbing my forehead in pain. Walking down the stairs, I could hear Myca talking to someone, a familiar voice, it sounded like Andy.

I looked round and saw it was him, the complete and utter rage in his eyes hit me like a brick, he knew about it. She had gone to him.

'You fucking bastard' he said, sounding like he was trying not too have an outrage.

'Look mate, its not how it sounds--' I began, but I was cut off.

'Not how it sounds?!' he yelled, storming over to me, 'Not how it fucking sounds?! You cheated on my little sister you fucker!'

'I didnt though, please just let me explain' I insisted.

'Shes eighteen! She doesnt deserve this, she loves you so much and you've just taken advantage of her, how fucking dare you!!' Andy yelled, Myca looked freaked, then pulled a disgusted face at me.

Andy gave me a disgusted look as he turned around to leave.

'Where is she?' I said, angrily.

'Thats not for you to know' Andy muttered.

'I need to know'

'Fuck that' he said, slamming the door.

The air was silent, but not for long as Myca came storming up to me, slapping me hard around the face.

'You dickhead!' she shouted, before running upstairs to her and Danny's room.

I walked over to the sofa where Luci, their dog, was laying. I picked her up and cuddled into her, while crying my eyes out. I couldnt lose Alex, I just couldnt. I needed to see her, explain what really happened.

*** JINXX'S POV ***

I waited for Alex to get out the shower and get ready before I decided to talk to her, she was like a sister to me, I felt like I had to protect her, like all the BVB guys, we looked out for her, made sure she never got hurt. But we were late on this one.

She walked into the living room and sat down, staring at her phone, her eyes were all red and puffy and she was still crying, it was painful to watch.

I went and sat down beside her, I didnt need to say anything, she just cried into me. 

*** BEN'S POV ***

After I had had a shower and got changed, I rang Ashley, if Alex wasnt going to pick up her phone, Ashley had too, I had to tell him the truth. I had to tell someone the truth. I needed her to believe me.

'Hello, Ashley speaking' 

'Hi, its Ben, I--' 

'Why the fuck are you even calling?' he said angrily.

'I need to meet up with you like right now, you need to listen to me, I have to explain to you what really happened, please' I begged.

He hesitated at first, but then agreed so we decided where to meet.

I got to the cafe and sat down, waiting for him. It seemed like forever but he did eventually turn up, looking like he was about to punch my face in.

'What do you want?'  he said, sitting down.

'I need to tell you what really happened, as no one will fucking listen to me!' I said angrily, then I told him what really happened.

'How do I know if this is true or not? How do I know if this is you just saying total bullshit to try and get back with her to fuck around some more?' Ashley spat.

'Cause I was gonna ask her to fucking marry me!' I said angrily and loudly, pulling the ring box out of my pocket and slamming it on the table, causing the whole cafe to fall silent.

Ashley just stared at it in confusion, then he opened, showing the silver ring with a black diamond on it. 

'Im not just fucking about with her, Ashley, I love her more than I could possibly love anyone, will you please tell her for me as Im not aloud to see her?' I said, holding back tears.

'Of course, I had no idea' he said, shocked, 'Im gonna go'

So he got up and left. I just sat there, head in my hands, trying my hardest not to cry.