Chapter 12 - Thunder and lightning.

*** ALEX'S POV ***

I woke up early on Saturday morning, in Ben's warm arms, it was nice. I liked waking up next to him, I pulled myself up, Ben opened his eyes and smiled sleepily, he looked so cute it was adorable.

'Morning' I smiled.

'Morning' he winked, sitting up and kissing me, 'gig tonight'

'Yep, excited?' I said, biting my lip, cause I knew what it did to him.

'Alex, dont do this to me' he whined, 'Excited, yeah'

I giggled, kissing him again, his arms wrapped around my waste and I wrapped my legs around him. The kiss began to lead to lead to more and within a space of time we were both lying, sweating and panting, on our bed. That seemed like a good start to our day.

I got out of bed and climbed into the shower, when I was done I walked into the bedroom, where Ben was standing awkwardly in his boxers.

'You can take a shower now' I giggled.

He winked and walked into the bathroom, I grabbed some clothes and put them on, doing a bit of make up and drying my hair, all before Ben eventually appeared from the bathroom, he got dressed and then we had another make out session.

'I probably wont be back before the gig, so Ill see you there, yeah?' Ben said.

'Of course' I grinned.

--------

It was time to get ready, I was on the phone to Myca, I was going round hers an hour before the gig,    just some girly time and drinking time before we saw our boyfriends.

I got into my new outfit, did my make up super dark with bright red lipstick, curled my hair, it looked so nice and then I left the house, heading for Danny and Myca's.

I arrived there at 8, Danny was setting with the guys for the show, and Myca was just finishing her make up, even though we hadnt known each other a long time, we did really get on and I knew we would be good friends.

'So hows things going with Danny?' I asked.

'Okay, I suppose, we spoke and stuff, he's gonna try and quit, after tonight though, obviously' she sighed, 'I just hope he doesnt let me down, I love him so much, its horrible watching him deteriorate'

'Im sure things will, Ben was pissed off at him too, you know' 

'Really? And so he should be'

We left at 9, arriving a bit late, but they didnt play until quarter to ten so it was okay. When we entered it was just like a club, filled with people, all the stuff was on stage ready for them to play, but I couldnt see them anywhere.

After 15 minutes of looking for Ben, I just went and took maybe too many shots at the bar, I just wanted to have fun tonight, even if it did mean I wouldnt quite remember it in the morning. Eventually I got off of the stool and went and saw Myca who was with Cameron and Sam.

'Hey, have you guys seen Ben?' I asked, slurring.

'Yeah, he was with us like 10 minutes ago' said Sam.

'I dont know where he went though' said Cameron.

'Oh, fuck' I said, almost falling over.

'Alex, are you okay?' Myca frowned, holding me up.