Chapter 6 - Home sweet home.

It was the last day of the Warped tour and for all the bands, groupies, etc, it was the last night to party.

Every band had finished their sets and where in their tour buses getting ready. It was gonna be one hell of a party. I gripped my phone waiting for Ben to text me, I really did miss him, I hadnt seen him since yesterday.

I stood up and grabbed the straighteners and began on my hair, I didnt normally straighten it, but today seemed like the right occasion.

'Alex!!' Jake said, crossing his arms at me 'Whos straighteners are those?'

'Yours' I grinned.

'So why are you using them?' he said while tickling me.

'Cause my hair needs something different' I giggled, kicking him off of me.

'Fine, be quick though we have like half an hour' he laughed.

I quickly hurried up, doing my eyes thick in black and then changing into an oversized black t-shirt with a galaxy theme on it, really short ripped jeans and then ripped tights with high heeled combat boots.

I grinned and then we all walked out together, there were a few photographers about, asking to get pictures, and then snapping away.

'Well hello Taylor Momsen!' one photographer preached.

'Its Alexandria Biersack, actually' I smirked.

We entered the tent and it was packed, loud heavy metal music pumped out of the sound system and the place was crammed with people who seemed already drunk.

I noticed Ben sitting by the bar with a few guys so I went and joined them, Ben put his arm around me, ordering me a drink.

The night went by quickly and it wasnt long before I was totally drunk out of my brains. Ben, Danny, Cameron, James, Sam and I all somehow piled ourselves out, barely being able to stand, Danny gave me a piggy back and once again the photographers got there snaps and went crazy as we all stupidly ran out of line down the field, collapsing on the grass somewhere.

I pulled Ben up, laughing my head off.

'Come on you fool!' I grinned.

'Why am I a fool?' he said, standing up and pouting.

'I dont know' I slurred 'You're my fool though'

We had a nice romantic kiss infront of the paps before trudging our way back to the Asking Alexandria bus. The photographers were chucked out and I sat by the wheel on the outside, lighting up a cigarette and then trying to smoke it. Ben sat infront of me grinning.

'You're cute when you're drunk' I giggled.

'Im not drunk!' he said, sounding shocked.

'We're all drunk, who isnt drunk?' I slurred.

I dont remember the rest of the night, just that we climbed into the bus and then drank ourselves to sleep I suppose.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up hearing a loud banging from the door, all of us were hungover, but none of us could be bothered to get up, eventually I pulled myself out of Bens bunk, and opened the door, where a rather pissed off Andy stood.

'For fucks sake chill out dude' I sighed.

'We're going home now, Alex' he sighed back.

'Fine, give me like 10 minutes yeah?' I said.

'Fine, hurry the fuck up though' he scoffed, walking away.

I pulled my shoes on, checked myself in the mirror and then sat on the floor next to Bens bunk.

I stroked his curly hair and smiled, wow did my head hurt, and wow was I gonna miss this dude.

I kissed his forehead then I felt a hand on my wrist, fuck did that hurt, 'ow' I muttered.

'Alex dont go' Ben muttered.

'I have to' I sighed, giving him a kiss before getting up.

He climbed out of bed, half asleep and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me, I kissed him back and then pulled away.

'Dont forget about me, please' I said, almost crying.

'Ill never forget you, Alex' he said, I smiled at him and then walked away, wiping tears from my pale face.

Five hours later and I was home, climbing into my warm bed, I couldnt help but miss Ben so much. He had become my life, and now he was gone, I had no idea when I'd see him again.

I slept for 14 hours before waking up and taking a shower, climbing into some warm clothing as it was raining, and I went down stairs, where Andy, mum and dad where sitting at the table, discussing something.

'Hey, Alex, finally awake?' my dad joked, I smiled as I sat next to him.

'So we've been discussing you going back to school' my mum smiled, 'you start next week'

'Great' I said, with no enthusiasm what so ever.

'Come on Alex you've got to at least try' my dad sighed.

'I will' I said simply.

'Good, well we're going out, you 2 can do whatever you want, within reason' my mum smiled, getting up and getting her bag 'We'll be back later, or tomorrow or..'

'What?' I frowned.

'Its our anniversary, darling' my mum scoffed 'Why do you never remember?'

'I dont know...' I trailed off.

When they left it was just me and Andy sitting there awkwardly.

'Batman?' Andy said.

'Yep!' I said.

We both raced towards the living room, which included us both crashing to floor, fighting our way for the best seat in the house. Which failed, and ended up with us play fighting on the rug, to think he was almost 21 and I was almost 18...

___________

A/N : Sorry for such a boring short chapter, the next one will be more improved, I promise <3

 PS new Sleeping with Sirens fan fic out soon :)