Chapter 4 - Praying that I make it home.

A/N : Hello !

Congrats to Ben Bruce for being engaged !! 

Some of the facts about cutting in this chapter could be wrong, so Im sorry for that!

Enjoy 

******* ANDY'S POV ******

I was pissed off, because I knew Alex was right. I shouldnt of yelled at her, she looked so scared, hurt, upset. But she was right, I didnt want to believe it. Scout had been weird for ages, causing arguments over nothing, but I thought as we had been together 6 years this would've been just a fase, I couldnt believe she'd cheated. 

'Come on guys we should go in' I sighed, I'd talk to Scout in the morning, I had no energy for anything tonight.

We all walked into the living room and then the bunk room, I couldnt see or hear Alex anywhere, then I noticed the bathroom door was slightly open, I swung it open and what I saw shocked.

'Alex!' I yelled, falling to the bathroom floor, pulling her up, she had cut herself, the bathroom floor was covered in blood, I ripped off my shirt and tightly wrapped it around her arm to put pressure on it to stop it from bleeding, I noticed all the smashed glass and wept.

All the guys ran over and just stood shocked.

'Oh my fucking God' Ashley said.

Jinxx rang for an ambulance and I just pulled her up, in tears, 'Wake up Alex, Im so sorry'.

I didnt even know she cut.

A few moments later an ambulance arrived and they put an oxigen mask on her and zoomed her off to the hospital, I sat with her, while the guys drove, holding her hand as tightly as possible, praying she would survive.

We arrived at the hospital and she had to go straight to surgery, I sat in the waiting room with the guys, we were all panicking, scared she wouldnt make it.

I was woken the next morning by a doctor who told me to follow him to Alex's room. I was shirtless and freezing.  We entered and Alex looked so pale, she had had to have a blood transfusion as she'd lost so much, but she was alive and in need of rest.

'When she wakes up she will be very weak so she'll need a lot of rest, and if in a few days or so shes well enough then you can take her back, but make sure she doesnt do anything, just resting, she'll be resting a few days though now' the doctor told me, I just nodded.

I sat by her and then thought of Ben, she was friends with him, he had to know.

******* BEN'S POV **********

I woke up, yesterday had been shit and I wasnt happy. Why did I have to get off with that girl? I'd probably ruined any chance with Alex now. Fuck sakes.

Danny came out of his bunk, rubbing his eyes and looking like a typical mess. I laughed at him, 'I need to ring Alex' 

'Yes, you do' he scoffed.

I pulled my phone, not quick enough for it to already be ringing, Andy? Oh God, I hope she didnt tell him about yesterday.

'Hello?' I said, nervously.