Chapter 22 - Follow me now, I could use some company.

When I woke up, I could hear loud banging, like everywhere, and laughing. I was still cuddled up to Ben, at least I think I was. I pulled my hands up to my ears and head, as if to protect it all. I opened my eyes and slightly pulled myself up.

'It awakes!' shouted Danny.

'Fuck off' I said simply, 'what the hell is all that noise?' I relocated myself, noticing Sam holding James' drum sticks, there were always two drums, dont even ask, on the floor and he was hitting them loudly. They were also playing some drinking game, 'nevermind' I sighed.

I noticed it was getting dark outside, shit, I'd slept all day?!

All of a sudden Sam, being a drunken fool, just stabbed one of the sticks through the drum, everyone just stared at him, not sure how James would react. Speaking of  James, he stood up, basically ripped his t-shirt off and yelled very loudly, 'this is war!'

Thank god my hangover had passed.

James jumped on top of Sam and they just started wrestling on the ground with everyone cheering them on.

'What the hells going on?' the bus driver said, making an appearance.

'Just killing each other' Cameron shrugged, like it was nothing out of the usual, but then again I suppose nothing is with these boys.

'Hangovers passed for you all  then?' the driver said, crossing his arms.

'We just started drinking again' Ben said.

'I need a smoke' I said, getting up and stumbling over to the cabinet, and I was the sober one! I grabbed my pack and a lighter and then wandered outside.

I lit one up and sat on the grass, leaning against the bus' massive wheel. I closed my eyes, breathing the smoke up into the air as the sun had set and there was just a few pink and orange clouds lingering about.

When I opened my eyes I noticed a couple of bands I didnt like chilling outside of their buses. I didnt like them because they were all fake, they didnt care about their fans. It was just money and status. I sniggered at them.

'Music is fucking dead, its thanks to you cunts stabbing it in the fucking chest, you and everyone of these fake, righteous, underserving bands, fuck you' I sang to myself in a whisper, then smirked, taking another drag.

I heard the door of the bus open and looked, all the guys were coming out. All stumbling apart from Danny, he'd only had a few. They all sat down in a circle beside and infront of me. I smiled and then looked back up at the sky, letting out another load of smoke.

'America next' James said, they all put their drinks together, cheering to it, I smiled and pulled my phone out. There was a text from Andy.

A - hello, in the party tent, you wona join us? x

Al - hey, i dont know yet, ill text you if i do x

I put my phone away and looked back at the guys, 'when?'

'I dont know, whenever we get a call, we get on the fucking plane' Sam slurred.

I nodded, and checked my phone again, I only recieved a thumbs up sign.

'Im gonna go visit my brother and his lunatics, as I dont know when Ill be seeing them again' I said, getting up.