Madness And Love || Sanders S...

By Slxxzie

Thomas added Morality, Anxiety, Creativity, and Logic to the chat. Thomas decides to put together a group ch... More

The Start
Autocorrect Disaster
Jokes And Apologies
Feelings
Broken Hearted
Worried
A Stern Talk
A Picnic Outing
Baking Fun
Why Can't I Sleep?
Understanding Emotions
Chilling
Dragon-Witch Trouble {Part 1}
Dragon-Witch Trouble {Part 2}
A New Couple
Name Reveal
Relationship Revealed
Pizza
His Number
Frozen Night In
(Teaser) Something Needs To Be Done
[FULL] Something Needs To Be done
Taking Sides
Roman's Take

An Explanation

388 19 7
By Slxxzie

Told ya texts would be back lol. Also imthe day I've published this (3.9.19) is Joan Appreciation Day! So, Happy Joan Appreciation Day 🧡 Anyways, on with your day. Enjoy reading~

~~~~

Lately, my mind has been all over the place. I don't what I've been feeling - my moods change and vary frequently it's hard to give a certain answer when I'm asked how I am. The guys have to be linked with all this craziness. I mean, it's hard to keep up with all these mood swings - if that's what you wanna call them. It's time for answers. I would like an answer. I need an answer.

----

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Hey guys

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Question

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Why have I been feeling all over the place?

Dad 💙: Not to worry Kiddo, we'll join you in your living room and explain it all.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: K. Thank god because I really need an explanation right now.

Prince 👑: Me and Anxiety will be with you in a moment.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Why are you two together?

Prince 👑: Part of the explanation. Just hold on.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Right.

EmoNightmare: wait can we not just stay in our rooms? I'm too tired to really meet you all

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: As long as I get an explanation, in fine with whatever.

Dad 💙: I hope we haven't messed anything up...

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Hey it's ok. You've done nothing if the sort. I've just been confused is all.

Dad 💙: Well alright, if you say so.

Prince 👑: Ok we're ready.

Prince 👑: Let's get going.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: yeah, let's

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: So... Who want to go first?

Prince 👑: Um, I will. I guess I was the start of everything.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Oh?

Prince 👑: You see, when me and Anxiety here bad that little argument kind of thing, I went to apologize as all of you know.

Prince 👑: I did that and learnt a lot about him in doing so. He opened up a little and it was lovely and I guess you could say we bonded.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Aw

EmoNightmare: uh whatever

EmoNightmare: its not a common occurrence

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: I know, I know. It's still sweet though.

Prince 👑: Anyways,

Prince 👑: Patton, care to take it from here?

Dad 💙: Alright. Well, I revealed my name.

Dad 💙: No, Roman revealed my name to the chat. But I didn't mind.

Dad 💙: I got a bit too happy and overwhelmed from all the compliments you guys were giving me and so I was squealing as these guys heard.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Right, I'm still following. And again, you're name is adorable like you.

Dad 💙: Nu! But thanks kiddo. But anyways. Logic came in to shush me and..

Dad 💙: And.. he- he..

Nerd 👓: I kissed him quiet.

I widen my eyes at this, surprised at such an action coming from Logic.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Wait so you two are a thing now, or...?

Nerd 👓: No no. I saw the same thing happen in movies so I decided to test it.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Right.

Nerd 👓: Unfortunately as a result, I messed with his emotions in doing so and even though I do not understand how these human emotions work, I still should have realised the effect it would have.

Nerd 👓: But I didn't.

EmoNightmare: this made Patton suddenly log off when Logic came back onto the chat to tell us that Patton had been shushed

EmoNightmare: i immediately got worried and suspicious of Logic, rushing to head to Patton's.

EmoNightmare: He explained how he felt and we ended up watching a movie

Well that explains why I want from happy to confused, to sad to adequate, all in a few hours. That was one heck of an afternoon I'll tell you that. Poor Joan didn't know how to help but they did their best and that's all I could ask for.

EmoNightmare: after the film i went back to my room where Princey cane over and i told him the situation

EmoNightmare: i was angry - at Logic - but Princey reigned me in and made me rest. We ended up watching TV and fell asleep

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: I presume the other two went to sleep as well because I suddenly went from being really angry to really sleepy.

EmoNightmare: sorry...

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: It's okay.

Nerd 👓: I shall pick it up from here if you don't mind.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Go for it.

Nerd 👓: For what- Nevermind, that's not the point right now.

Nerd 👓: Anyways, in the morning Roman told me that Anxiety wanted to talk to me and not long later, both Anxiety and Roman went into the kitchen and Roman came and collected me.

Nerd 👓: We had the talk and Anxiety ended up having a panic attack as he started to think it was his fault because he apparently reassured Patton of something I don't know.

Prince 👑: I took care of him and told Logic just to go and talk to Patton.

Nerd 👓: Yes. And I did so.

Dad 💙: He apologized and tried to explain himself. He did his best. I forgave him.

EmoNightmare: sorry.. were you ok during all that Thomas?

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Well I was with Joan and then out of no where I had a minor panic attack that lasted not long at all. Joan helped me through it and we talked about it and then I was happy out of no where again.

EmoNightmare: right.. sorry again

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Don't worry about it.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Is there anything else to the story?

EmoNightmare: not that i can think of. Princey took me to the Mind Palace Gardens to chill which was fun - hence why we were together

Nerd 👓: And I baked cookies with Patton.

EmoNightmare: Cookies??!

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Oh boy.

Dad 💙: Don't worry kiddo, I saved you some cookie dough. It's wrapped in tinfoil in the sweet cupboard.

EmoNightmare: Thanks Dad

Dad 💙: No problem :D

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Right. Well thanks for the explanation guys. I'll let you guys continue with what you were doing then.

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈: Now that I'm up to date with everything. Peace out guys!

EmoNightmare: later

Dad 💙: Bye kiddo!

Kiddo 🏳️‍🌈 has logged off

----

It's nice to have answers now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 23.4K 172
Virgil, once a Dark Side is now a Light Side. But the past often doesn't leave good enough alone. When the other sides only make Virgil feel worse...
25.7K 688 66
I have forever wanted to do something like this and recently i have gotten back into Thomas. So, i decided to do this, plus i love interacting with p...
14.3K 607 25
Virgil is a Light Side; he has been for a while. What happens when more Dark Sides start to show up and threaten to reveal more to Virgil than meets...
8.9K 1K 45
Some people are born special. Then there are those who are extraordinary. Virgil, code-named Anxiety, and his best friend Patton, code-named Morality...