Leo

By BasicallyanAuthor

A girl named, Marlie, accidentally has an embarrassing moment with a special guy, Leonardo DiCaprio on a bus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Wedding day pt.1
Chapter 16- Wedding day pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Hawaii pt.1
Chapter 20-Hawaii pt.2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 54

1.4K 37 39
By BasicallyanAuthor

Please tell me I'm dreaming right now. I can't be late. Not right now. I gulped.

"Hey, aren't you gonna sleep?" Leo asked over my shoulder in a groggy voice. I flinched, dropping my phone as his arms wrapped around my stomach. My heart race quickened as I grabbed my phone.

"Yeah. Sorry." I mumbled, placing my phone on the side and laying down with Leo's arms wrapped snuggly around my stomach. My stomach...
-
I looked in the mirror and picked up my shirt, looking intensely at my stomach. Could I...?

I heard a knock at the door and I let go of my shirt.

"Marlie, I'm heading out okay?" Leo said on the opposite side.

"Okay. Have fun." I said back.

I could still feel his presence for a couple of seconds as if he was hesitating.

"I love you." He said.

I reached to the doorknob, pulling it open. My eyes landed on him cutely standing there. "I love you too." I smiled. Leo nodded, before walking away.

I sighed, slouching next to the doorframe. Leo and I haven't really been talking as much lately. I guess we both have stuff going on... but it made me worried with him. He was quiet and was almost always out. It's like we're already drifting away from each other. If I was pregnant, would I really be able to tell him right now?

Jackys P.O.V
I looked up at the house and I sighed. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. I looked around hesitantly. The door to the house opened quickly, and an arm grabbed me, pulling me inside. I gasped, hearing the door shut quickly.

"You said you wanted to see me." Marlies dad, David, stood in front of me. I gulped.

"I..." I mumbled, looking down at my hands. I felt terrible. Having to keep this secret that Leo will be forced to leave Marlie when they're getting married. It was all terrible.

"He's back, isn't he?" David asked, already reading my mind.

"I-I didn't know who else to go to." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

David sighed, rubbing his temples with his fingers.

"What do I do? I can't just do nothing." I cried, feeling a ball form in the back of my throat.

"Don't tell Marlie or Leo." David stood up," I'll handle it. He can't get what he wants from my daughter. I won't allow it."

I closed my eyes and pressed my lips together. I hated this. I hated this so much.

Leo's P.O.V
I walked into the bar and I looked around, my eyes finally spotting a girl sitting down with a drink in front of her. I walked past the people and made my way over, sliding into the chair next to her.

"Oh. You're here." Amanda mumbled, drinking some of her drink.

"Have they found him?" I got straight to the point. Amanda shook her head.

"He seems to be good at hiding that's for sure..."

On the day of Evelyn and Kai's babies birth, Eugene had pulled me aside and told me something I didn't think I'd hear for a while.

{a month ago}
"What?" I felt my stomach drop.

"He's back in town and he wants you to go with him." Eugene whispered.

"Wha...but how?" My Brain was heavy with questions.

"He's using Jacky to get to you. She really doesn't want to, but if she doesn't then he's going to take Johnny and Marlie." Eugene continued.

"When is he planning on taking me or whatever?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No one knows."

{Present}

A few weeks ago I seeked Amanda for help with this whole Johnnys dad thing. Her cousin works for the police and he's helping us try to catch him.

"Don't worry Leo. I told you I would make it up to you and Marlie somehow. Trust me. We'll catch him in time." Amanda reassured me.

I smiled weakly," Thanks."

Amanda nodded, turning away slightly.

"I heard you quit your job at the magazine." She suddenly said. I smiled slightly, nodding.

"I did."

"Why?" She glanced over at me,"Is it because of him?"

I gulped," No. Not at all."

"Then, why? I don't get it." She mumbled staring at her drink.

I sighed," All you need to know is that Ill be out of town for a while. That's all." I smiled over at her. She stared blankly at me, an unreadable expression.

I tilted my drink towards her, before drinking.
-
Marlie
I looked down at the test and I felt my eyes well with tears. It's really positive...

I'm pregnant.

I smiled, feeling sudden joy rush through my body like adrenaline. Even if Leo didn't know yet, I was more than happy for the both of us.

Suddenly I heard the door open and close and I wiped my eyes quickly, hiding the test and standing up.

Leo walked slowly in, sighing loudly and putting his jacket down. He paused once he saw me standing, before he turned into a smile.

"Hey." He spoke up.

"Hey." I sighed. Even if Leo and I aren't as close, I still feel a wave of relief seeing him.

"I need to tell you something." He spoke up. I raised my eyebrows, feeling surprised. Was he finally going to tell me? I gulped. He moved over towards me, moving towards the couch and making me sit. He sat down next to me, grabbing my hands, looking at my eyes deeply. I stared back at him curiously.

"Let's move in together." He finally said. I felt my lips tug upwards.

"What?" I asked, not believing it. I mean, of course we'd move in together. We're married and we practically live together now. I don't even remember the last time I went to my apartment. But hearing it out of Leo's mouth makes my heart feel content.

"Move in with me." He tugged on hand," After we get married, I want you to move in with me in a beach house far away from here. Hmm?" His eyes seemed desperate.

"A beach house?" I asked, tilting my head. A sudden memory popped into my head.

"I'm going to be moving into a new place soon. I'm getting someone to build it." Leo smiled, patting his bag nicely.

"Ah, I see..." I mumbled, nodding while wanting to ask more.

"Is it in town?" I asked casually.

"Not exactly. It's on a beach. Really private." Leo smiled, narrowing his eyes at me cutely.

That was before he told me he remembered...did he really plan this all out?

"You're taking a while to respond. It's kind of scaring me." Leo smiled slightly.

I squeezed his hand," Of course I'll move in with you. Of course." I nodded. He pulled me into a hug tightly, rubbing my back.

"I'll protect you Marlie." He whispered into my ear," I'll protect you forever."

I patted his back, smiling.

"I know you will. I'll protect you too." I mumbled. And our future child.
-
Today's the day of my wedding, and to say that I'm nervous is an understatement. I was so nervous I felt like I was going to be sick...

Ever since Leo and I have been in Hawaii, we've tried to keep our distance to make the day more special, but I can't help but miss him. I looked down at my phone, tempted to dial him when Jacky barged into the room.

"Nope." She took the phone away.

"Jacky!" I sighed.

"She's right. You and Leo both agreed to not talk or see each other three days before the wedding, now stand up." Evelyn followed closely after her. She made me stand up and I groaned.

"Here. Put on your dress." Evelyn passed it to me by a hanger. I smiled. I was getting married to Leo today...

I stared at the dress, thinking deeply.

"I think she's broken." Jacky whispered towards Evelyn. Evelyn laughed.

"Hurry." Evelyn pushed me towards the bathroom. I almost tripped over the fabric, moving quickly.

"Uh...guys." I stepped out, holding the dress around me.

"It won't zip up." I mumbled.

"I'll help." Jacky walked over, grabbing the zipper. She pulled, making it come up slowly.

"That's weird. It fit you perfectly just a while ago." Jacky mumbled. I gulped. I can't be showing already, can I? I looked down at my stomach subconsciously.

"No way...are you?" Evelyn mumbled, looking directly at me. Jacky looked up.

I felt my heart beat race faster. They can't know before Leo does. I was waiting to tell him tonight.

Evelyn caught my gaze and my little shake of my head and she closed her mouth.

"Are you thinking about calling him again?" She covered it up. I sighed.

"Sorry." I mumbled, going along with it.

"What the heck, you guys are weird." Jacky mumbled, eyeing us. I looked away guiltily. I'll tell you guys soon. After today. Just one more day.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I mumbled, quickly walking out.

"But your dress!" Jacky called out. I ignored her. I needed to breathe in this damn dress.
-
Leo's P.O.V

I slowly drank water, feeling a bit calm. I wasn't really nervous. I was used to being on stage in front of people, so this was nothing for me. But, I know Marlie has a problem with it. It makes me anxious. I rubbed my palm on my pants, thinking deeply.

"Are you nervous?" Johnny suddenly said. I snapped out of my gaze and focused on the people in the room. Kai, Johnny, And Eugene. Him and I got close after he told me the secret that could inevitably change my life. He was trustworthy.

"I'm fine." I mumbled, smiling it off.

"I'm sure Marlie is nervous." Johnny laughed, smiling slightly to himself. I smiled also, shaking my head.

"Im so relieved you and Marlie are getting married." Kai suddenly brought up," I mean, you guys have been in love for a while now. You both deserve happiness."

I smiled weakly," Thanks."

I glanced over at Eugene who sighed. I hoped it was happiness. As long as Johnnys dad didn't get in the way.

I glanced over at Johnny who looked down almost guiltily. Does he know?

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I mumbled, placing my drink down.

Marlie

I sighed, breathing in the fresh air of the beach. I loved the beach so much. The breeze, the water, the sounds. I loved that Leo and I were going to live somewhere like this soon. So soon.

"You needed air too?" I heard a voice behind me. I gasped, turning towards the voice.

It was Leo in his tux, a smile plastered on his face.

"Don't look." I covered my face," You're not supposed to see me. It's bad luck."

I heard footsteps against the sand towards me, before I felt two hands grab mine and pull them away from my face.

"We're already married." Leo held up his hand to show off his finger.

I smiled," Oh right." I mumbled dumbly.

Leo laughed, "What am I going to do with you."

I scrunched up my nose cutely, thinking.

"I can't believe we're going to live next to the beach." I tilted my head towards the ocean.

Leo squeezed my hands," Me neither." Leo smiled.

"Do you remember when you were all drunk and we slow danced together?" Leo laughed.

I pouted my lips," That's what you remember this beach for?" I shook my head. I recalled the night he confessed to me and we talked all night and slept on the beach.

"Of course." Leo teased," You were cute."

"Shut up." I pushed him away jokingly. He laughed, grabbing onto my hand and playing with my fingers.

"You look beautiful, by the way." He added. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever DiCaprio. You aren't too bad yourself." I nudged him softly.

He smiled," Not too bad?" He asked quoting me.

I nodded, smiling.

"That hurt." He shook his head.

I put my hand on his cheek, leaning forward and kissing him sweetly.

"We should go inside. Our party is going to start soon." I smiled.

He nodded, grabbing my hand," Let's go."
-
Leo's P.O.V
I smiled, walking back to my room. Ugh, I was so happy. Marrying Marlie was the best thing I've ever done. I felt almost invincible. I opened the door while looking down, before closing it.

"You're here." A voice suddenly sounded. I turned around quickly, feeling my heart jolt at that voice.

Johnnys dad sat at a chair, holding my tie. He played with it in his hands, looking directly at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him sternly.

"I'm here for you, Leo. It's your time to come with me." He tilted his head with a smirk.

I let go of the doorknob, turning fully towards him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled.

"You're lying. I know Jacky told you." He said sternly before smiling," That's exactly why I told her."

"Why did you tell her if you knew she was going to tell me anyway?" I raised an eyebrow.

He sighed, while standing up," For fun? I knew that a blabbermouth like Jacky wouldn't be able to not tell anyone. It would completely," He took some steps towards me," Tear her apart. Don't you think?"

I clenched my jaw. He put Jacky through that for fun?

"I'm not going with you." I raised my voice.

"No?" He tilted his head," Don't you think that's a bit inconsiderate towards Marlie?"

"What did you just say?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I just mean, it would be terrible if something happened to her. Don't you think?" He smirked.

I jolted towards him, grabbing him by the collar and slamming him against the wall.

"Don't you dare talk about Marlie." I mumbled through clenched teeth. He laughed hysterically, looking directly towards me.

"Don't you even know your wife?" He raised his eyebrows," What's going on with her...body."

I felt my grip on him loosen," What?"

"You didn't know? She's pregnant." He laughed.

"Liar." I shoved him farther into the wall.

"I've been keeping tabs on her for a while. Doctor appointments." He smirked," If you don't believe me then tell me this. Has she been sick lately?"

My breath got caught in my throat. I let go of him, walking backwards in shock. She can't be...

"I'll leave her alone if you go with me. Otherwise, I'll take her instead of you."

My stomach dropped. I wanted to kill him. Why did he need me so badly anyway?

"I'm done with working in that field. You know that."

"You might be done for David. But you're not nearly as done for me." He smirked.

"How long would I be gone?" I couldn't let him take Marlie.

"Depends on how well you do. It could be a year, or two, or five." He tilted his head towards me. I gulped.

If this is what it takes for him to finally leave us alone, then I'll do it.

"Fine. But I'm not leaving tonight. Tomorrow night. I'll go with you." I mumbled.

He smiled," Deal, partner."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 68 22
A group of troubled boys who go round NYC stirring up trouble cross paths will the schools goody too shoes. But one of these small minded boys fall f...
59K 341 15
"I know it's wrong but it feels so right, please?"
8K 51 25
"Why? What is the problem dating Oliver? are you jealous?"
3.2K 61 41
Meet Avril. Two years after her parents' death and she's still struggling with her emotions towards them. When Dallas shows up at her school, Avril...