Truly Madly Deeply

By AsfarNoor

It was an unspoken rule for Misha Yousaf to stay clear of those creatures, to stay clear of men and boys alik... More

Something Different.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue/Synopsis
UPDATES LIKE THIS

Chapter 31

20.3K 1.2K 145
By AsfarNoor

"Are you out of your mind?!" Misha whisper yelled as she picked up the phone and put her head under a pillow to muffle her voice. Had this man finally lost what little sanity he had? Misha's heart was throbbing loudly and uncontrollably in her chest while her face heated up from the stress. Any little sleep she had intended to get was completely wiped off her mind. Her anxiety was kicking in and leaving her absolutely shook. She knew not to expect anything from this guy but this was just crossing any lines she had placed between them.

There was a muffling sound on the other side along with a faint sound of music playing in the background. Misha frowned, what was this spawn of Satan up to now? When he didn't say anything, Misha thought he might have called accidentally so she attempted to hang up but that very moment, Ibraheem's slurred loud voice invaded her silent, peaceful room.

"Mishaaaaaaaaa?" Ibraheem questioned as he stumbled back and forth in the lawn of Mayra's house. He had gone out to clear his head because he had one too many drinks and it had gotten stuffy inside but before he could even understand what he was doing, he had already dialed Misha's number. She had been on his mind ever since she had texted him a few hours ago. Every time he tried to think of something else, her clumsy messages about taking care of himself and not sending another message would occupy his thought process and make him chuckle.

Fortunately, he didn't hallucinate seeing her this time because one, he just steer cleared of the women who approached him and tried to seduce him and two, he was careful not to get too drunk but that plan definitely went down the drain along with any rational thoughts he had.

"Ibraheem, hang up! Are you crazy? It's 2 in th-" Misha started her rant but Ibraheem cut her shortly as he started to smile, hearing her voice.

"You are so cute." Misha paused as she heard the amusement in his voice. Was he laughing? Why the hell was he laughing? "I missed you." Misha felt her heart skip a beat but decided to blame the anxiety for that. The fact that he was slurring and laughing while saying that coupled with the fact that he went to a party only meant one thing. He was either drunk or high.

"Ibraheem, are you drunk?" Misha asked carefully, contemplating to hang up.

"No? Hiba doesn't drink. Hiba is a good decent girl." Ibraheem smiled as he leaned against a wall and looked up at the sky where the stars were spinning out of control. He felt an odd peace at hearing her voice. It made him feel content. Although, he was sure he was hallucinating this call and entire scenario because there was no way Misha would pick up his call at 2 a.m. so he can just say whatever he wants right? Since this isn't a real thing anyway. He rationalized as he started grinning at absolutely nothing.

"I am going to hang up. I don't have the energy to deal with this." Misha said exasperated while rubbing her eyes with her other hand.

"Sure, do that, if you want me to come to your house right now and climb the wall to your room." Even when he is drunk, he is scary, no, this was actually far worse because I have a feeling he will actually do that, Misha thought as she groaned and punched the pillow in frustration.

"Don't do that please." Misha sighed in defeat.

"Alright, my cunning little fox." And there goes her heart again feeling all kinds of vibrations and tremors. This was not fair. He was so not playing fair. Misha was mortified and yet the idiot could make her feel like that in his drunken sorry state. "So what were you doing?" Ibraheem was feeling all kinds of happy right now and he knew why but he decided to ignore it for now until he could no longer bear it.

"Sleeping. Speaking of which, can I sleep again?" How was she so cute? Did she intentionally do this to mess with me? Such a cunning little fox, isn't she? Ibraheem thought to himself.

"No or I will come to your house to wake you up. I haven't seen your house in a long whileeeeee. I don't have water bottles with me so I might break a whiskey bottle on your window this time. That ought to wake you up." Ibraheem slurred again and Misha felt herself going pale. Yeah, he was definitely scarier in his intoxicated self.

"Okay, I won't sleep but aren't you supposed to be at a party right now?" Misha smoothly diverted the topic from breaking glass bottles on her window to something else. Anything was better than that.

"Yeah, I am at the party." Ibraheem noticed the topic change but decided not to tease her anymore. He didn't want his little fox to be traumatized.

"Well, why aren't you with your friends now? Fahad and what was the other one's name...yeah, Kamran." For some reason, Misha's mention of his friends ticked him off.

"Tumhen baray naam yaad hai unke. Pasand tou nahi hai unmen se koi? (You really remember their names clearly. You don't like any of them, do you?)" Ibraheem's playful tone had shifted to a darker one that Misha had picked up on. Suddenly, he sounded sober if that was even possible. What was his deal? Why would he even suggest something like that? She already had a hard time dealing with Ibraheem, why would she even want to have anything to do with his equally crazy friends? When Ibraheem remained silent, Misha realized he was waiting for a reply.

"Nahi, mujhe koi nahi pasand. (No, I don't like them) I already have you." 'To deal with' Misha thought as she rolled her eyes and then realized that maybe Ibraheem might misunderstand what she meant so she decided to add a few more things but it was already too late. Ibraheem was in another dimension after hearing that. He completely zoned out on Misha's explanation about how she meant she already had to deal with him so why would she want to get involved with either of his friends.

I already have you.

I already have you.

I already have you.

The words echoed in his head as he started to grin like a fool again.

"Anyway, it is already really late, can I please go back to sleep? You should go enjoy the party." Misha said tiredly when she noticed how he hadn't responded in a while.

"The party is no fun." Ibraheem complained like a child.

"Why not?" Misha frowned. She had assumed that parties like that were super fun. Haraam but fun nonetheless.

"Cause you are not here." By now, Misha thought her heart had grown accustomed to the tremors it felt with every spontaneous thing Ibraheem would say but damn, it really affected her. Misha had no idea what to say to that, she was left speechless.

"I am going to sleep now." Misha said finally as she turned in her bed, ready to hang up when he stopped her. Ibraheem felt a weird rush of emotions that he wanted to blame the alcohol for but he knew it wasn't that. It couldn't be. This was in his imagination so he might as well just go ahead and say it anyway.

"Okay, I guess you can sleep now. But just one more thing. Misha?" Ibraheem's lips suddenly felt dry and chapped while Misha could feel the change in his tone. His voice had gotten hoarse as if he was breathless or something.

"Yeah?" She asked half sleepy.

"Mujhe tum pasand anay lag gaye ho. Bohat ziada. Tumhari soch se bhi ziada. (I have started to like you. A lot. Even more than you think.)" Ibraheem noticed how Misha had gone silent but he was sure she wasn't sleeping because he could hear her hitched breathing. "So, I don't think I can or want to let you go now. Bus yehi kehna tha. Sojao ab. (That is all I wanted to say. Go sleep now.)" Ibraheem didn't want to hang up but when he noticed how silent she was, he decided to let her digest the reality but before he could hang up, she hung up on him.

Meanwhile, Misha did anything but sleep that night.

IMPORTANT Author's note:

Ayyyyy. Here we go. How are we all feeling after reading this? The fun begins now. Brace yourselves for it. Also guys, a couple of things. 

One, I am not having the best start of the day because I have this indigestion/food poisoning going on and my stomach is hurting a lot which sucks so please pray for me. You all need to appreciate me more for writing even in this state. That is how much I care for you all.

Two, I had wanted to complete this book part before Monday because my university starts then and you all know how that goes then. I have a super hectic schedule (with me being out for twelve hours or something so yeah) and I am so not looking forward to it but I wanted to give you all a heads up so you guys know if I stop responding here for a while. I want you all to be understanding of my situation. I will try to update over the weekends (no promises) but doing a double major really gets to your physical and mental health, trust me. 

Three, to be very honest, I am very excited for the second book because that is where the real drama will unfold lol but for now, let's just all pray I manage to complete this one (INSHA'ALLAH) cause I am so drained and exhausted for real. I have yet to decide the name of the second book so I will update you all on that when it happens.

Four, to the people who can't see the casting, you all need to refresh your Wattpad cause I can definitely see it and made sure of it as well. But if that is still not working, should I just post another chapter that covers the character roles for everyone including Ibraheem and Misha? As in like a summarized version? Let me know.

Five, I AM SO EXHAUSTED. ALLAH ALLAH. Pray for me guys. University hasn't even started and I am already tired lol. Alright, I am done with the rant for now.

Enjoy and peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.9K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...
30.2K 1.1K 39
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
806K 47.1K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...