The Ruthless Alpha's Mate

By --LuckyThirteen--

Autumn Sanders is like any other she wolf in her pack that's waiting for a mate. She's young,carefree and doe... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: "Carnival Day."
Chapter 2: "Uh Oh! Mate!"
Chapter 3: "Like A Diamond In The Sky."
Chapter 4: "Screams,Sobs and Stories."
Chapter 5: "What.A.Day."
Chapter 6: "The Cats Out Of The Bag."
Chapter 7: "Good Bye."
Chapter 8: "Holy Shit."
Chapter 9: "Well That Went Well."
Chapter 10: "Sparks Fly."
Chapter 11: "Noah and Allie."
Chapter 12: "Candy Store."
Chapter 13: "The Right Moment."
Chapter 14: "Ghost of a Smile."
Chapter 15: "Ahhhh,Mornings."
Chapter 16: "Greek God."
Chapter 17: "Bye,Bye."
Chapter 18: "The Next Day."
Chapter 19: "Pride,Fear and Worry."
Chapter 20: "Well I'm F*cked."
Chapter 21: "So Far,So Good."
Chapter 22: "I Could Never Get Tired Of This."
Chapter 23: "May God Save Me."
Chapter 24: "Shopping and Stephen."
Chapter 25: "Say Whaaaat?"
Chapter 26: "Luna Snow."
Chapter 27: "Challenge Accepted."
Chapter 28: "A Love That Never Dies. (Bonus)"
Chapter 29: "They're So Cute, I Think I'm Gonna Die."
Chapter 30: "Just One Freaking Day Without Interruptions."
Chapter 31: "Well Fudge Bro."
Chapter 32: "Bitch, Did Not Just Go There."
Chapter 33: "Soooo Embarrassing."
Chapter 34: "A Black Eyed Wolf Named Ekon."
Chapter 35: "Something Smells Fishy and It's Not The Salmon I Just Cooked."
Chapter 36: "Pssh..puff.. psshh..haaa.."
Chapter 37: "You and Your Assumptions."
Chapter 39: "Damn Right, You Do."
Chapter 40: "Old Lady Who?"
Chapter 41: "My Beauty."
Chapter 42: "Alpha of the Knight Pack."
Chapter 43: "Stay With Me."
Chapter 44: "Small Bump."
Chapter 45: "Thee Party."
Chapter 46: "My Sunshine."
Author's Note.
Author's Note
It's Over

Chapter 38: "The Revelation."

47.5K 1.2K 40
By --LuckyThirteen--

Autumn's POV

After our celebratory sex, i lay my head in Damiens chest and gaze up on the ceiling of our room. Half of my body is practically on top of him, my arm is across his stomach while his arm is wrapped tight on my back. His fingers are drawing circles on my back and i sigh in contentment. Then suddenly a thought passes me and i tense up at the realization. As if sensing the shift of my mood,

Damien pulls me in tighter and closer to him. I will myself to relax and took a deep breath. 

"Damien?" 

"Hmm..." 

"I have to show you something." i say feeling nervous and scared. 

"What is it?" he answers, i lift my head and gaze up at him to see him staring at me intently, all odf his attention is focused on me. 

"We kinda need to go outside for me to show it to you." i explain and sit up while he follows along. I put on my grey shorts and a tank top while damien dresses in basketball shorts and a white shirt. 

"Well, let's go, gorgeous." he says grabbing my hand and entwines it with his. We walked out of the pack house and into the woods where he lead me to an open field. 

"This is a secluded part of our territory, i'm the only who comes here. This is kind of my safe space, where i think or go for a run to calm myself down. Now you can come here too, only a few people know this clearing and they also know that i come here and it's my private space so they don't come here."  he explains, answering the hidden questions that formed in my head. 

I nod my head and took a deep breath and prepare myself for the what's about to come. 

"Well, you see. There's something i've been hiding from you and i think this is the right time to show it to you." i explain and he nods his head intently watching me. He's on Alpha Mate Mode now so i gave myself a quick pep talk on how i will react to his reaction. 

"Ever since i was a kid my parents have been upfront with me. I was adopted you see."

=Flashback=

Justin's POV

Man i'm tired, All this alpha duties is taking a toll on me. I can't complain though, being an alpha to be is the best thing that will happen to me. I run in wolf form and just as i was about to pass the clearing, i see a flash of white. I stop and Drake (my wolf) raises his nose and takes whiff of any scents coming in there. I smell flowers and baby powder? I run inside the clearing and i was just a few feet away from the white basket that is resting in the center. 

I shift back to human, put on basketball shorts that was in the nearby tree and growl. 

"WHO'S THERE?" i growl out and just as i finish, a loud wailing sound comes from the basket. I am momentarily shocked but i snapped out of it and ran to the basket. 

I crouch down and look inside to see a baby and it's a girl. She's wrapped in a sliver cloth and has a necklace around her neck and she's still crying and whimpering. I take her into my arms, look around to spot if anybody is around but i see nothing but the dark night, the moon shining down on us and i the basket in my hands and ran back to the pack house. 

I barge inside and look around for the family, i spot them in the dining table. My presence is rather acknowledged and everybody looks at me wide eyed and all of them look back and forth to me and to the baby in my arms. 

I drop the basket and look at my parents wide eyed. They snap out of there shock and my father goes to alpha mode. 

"Justin, WHAT DO YOU HAVE THERE?" his voice booms in the dining room and the baby in my arms cries louder. 

My mother rushes to where i am, takes the baby in my arms and soothes her. She looks at my father in the eye and they talk in there link while she rocks the baby to sleep. After a few minutes, my father releases a tired sigh and shakes his head. My mother looks happy and smiles triumphed to my father. He shakes his head in frustration to my mother but a small smile is on his face. Mates, the women always win. 

"Where did you get her?" my father asks me when everybody was seated  and my mother is still rocking the baby in her arms, she looks down at her (the baby) with a soft expression on her face. 

I quickly explain what happen and the whole time my father was staring at me but his eyes were sometimes in my mother's figure and the baby's. 

"Okay. We don't know where she's from, who she is and how did she got here. So basically we know nothing." Trevor says, i roll my eyes at him and shake my head. 

"What is it Justin?" dad asks. 

"I don't know dad, there's just something about her. It makes me want to protect her, love her, like a brother of course. Just keep her safe." i explain the feeling i get when i first saw the baby. 

"I don't know how that happened, i don't have any answers now but the right thing to do is let the council decide where she goes." dad explains and my mother comes out from her bubble and looks at my father wide eyed. I frown and suppress the growl that wants to come out when i heard what he said. 

"What?" mom whispers, disbelief clear in her voice.

"Honey, we need to put her in the system and let the council decide what happens to her. If we kept her, here without there knowledge we would be breaking a lot of laws." dad explains. Mom's eyes start to water and before you know it tears stream down her cheeks and she grips the baby tight in her arms. 

"I want her." she whimpers and my dad immediately takes her into his arms.

"I know you do, i want her too. But we need to follow the probation and i will make a request for her to stay with us, making her legally my child and part of this family." he explains and my mother stops crying but still stays in his arms.

The baby shifts slightly but doesn't wake.

"Well, until then she is ours and we will take care of her. Make her un-officially part of this family and this pack." mom says firmly and we all nod. I know why she wants to keep the baby, i feel it, i know my others siblings feel it and dad feels it. We all want her especially mom she's been aching to have a daughter after having three boys. She (the baby) just have the effect on us and i won't fight it. 

"What's going to be her name?" dad asks softly to mom, looking down at her and the baby. 

"Autumn,her names going to be Autumn." mom says staring at the baby. We all went to them and just look at the new member of our family. 

Her eyes suddenly opens and we all jump in surprise and laugh which made her smile. She has the most beautiful smile i have seen and when she yawns it's so cute. Her eyes are forest green and my mothers pulls back the cloth in her head and we see her hair for the first time and it's white,like snow white with red tints on her curls at the ends of her hair. Is it possible for a baby to have that much hair. 

Trevor and Alec makes funny face which makes her giggle. I touch her cheek and marvel at how soft it is and she makes an 'o' face and grabs my finger. She wraps it tight in her little hand, for a small baby she excels great power in just that hold. I wonder... 

"Welcome to the family Autumn." my father says looking at her and kisses her forehead and she smiles at him. 

=Flashback Ends= 

"And the rest is history, the council accepted my fathers request and i officially became part of the pack and in the Sanders Family. Everybody accepted me and none of them made me feel like i was different, they treated me like family." i finish. By the time i was finished we were seated side by side, Damien holding my hands in his and my head was resting in his shoulder. 

"What happened to your biological parents?" he asks softly after a few seconds. 

"My mom found out what happened and told me when i was 15." 

"What did she tell you?" he asks and i shrug my shoulders lifting my head so i can face him. 

"My parents didn't survive the attack.The beta of the pack did and told my mom the story. Apparently he was there when my mom 'gave me up' " i said sadly. He brings me to his arms and rubs my shoulder while i lay my head to his chest and continue telling my story. 

"The pack where my biological parents were apparently got under attack by rogues. It was just a small pack but they lead a strong army. My parents were the alpha's and the one who saved me and left me in the clearing was my mom. Apparently she had dream that it was going to happen, the attack. She planned my escape if ever was needed." i took a deep breath and continued. 

"Everybody was prepared but they were shocked to found out that the rogues teamed up with hunters. She took off with my fathers knowledge and with the beta, we escaped. They made it past the Blue Moon's Border and settled me in the clearing. She didn't know though that she was in Blue Moon Territory though so when she sensed my brother coming closer to the clearing, she quickly fled with the beta." i stopped and gaze up in the sky, the stars that are still shining and the moon brightly flashing us. 

"Then what happens next?" he asked then lifts his hand and cups my cheek. I lean in his touch and close my eyes just saving the warmth he's giving me. I open my eyes and send him a soft smile which he returns. 

"Some managed to survive but my parents didn't. They fought and fought until there last dying breath. The beta said that when my parents died, my father was just a few feet away from my mother. Seeing how badly injured he was, my father took all the remaining energy he had to go over to where my mother was and they died holding each other. It was so sweet and what's left of the pack held a ceremony for them." i said with tears falling from my eyes. He wipes them away and gives me chaste kiss on the lips. 

"Hey, it's okay. Just cry all you want." he says bringing me tighter into his arms and i cry in his chest. For the first time in my life, i allow myself to let go. To cry as mush as i want, to grieve over my parents death. To really let it all go and just cry. 

When i was finally done, the sun was starting to rise and is making its presence known. A soft breeze past us and i shiver. He pulls me closer, closer we can get further together. 

"I'm sorry for wetting your shirt." i said pulling back to look at him, sniffing and wipe my nose with my shirt. 

"It's just a shirt." he says shrugging his shoulders and caresses my cheek and i close my eyes, feeling very tired. 

A yawn breaks from my lips and i shift so i can get comfortable in his lap. I bury my face to his neck and close my eyes. 

"You wanna go back?" he asks quietly. 

"yeah, i'm pretty knackered." i said and was about to stand up when he suddenly stood up and carried me bridal style. Can't complain, too tired so i just lay there eyes closed and i kiss his neck in appreciation. 

"Thank You." i whisper and before i drift off i heard him say. 

"You don't have to thank me. You just have to smile and i will give you anything you want, just say the word." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 429 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
247K 9K 21
Typically the alpha is a male. Males of the werewolf population or any for the matter are more respected and treated right. But what if a female coul...
84.2K 3.2K 27
luna Harper is an amazing strong minded women. she loves her children lucy and damien and would do anything for them. she is very caring, sweet and a...
5.6M 154K 53
Amina was a beautiful, kind, strong, funny werewolf. She witness her family and pack killed by another pack... the bloodmoon pack. Her father was the...