Cliche sucks.

By capsized_

**ITS AN OKAY BOOK BUT ITS NOT PROFESSIONAL OR VERY WELL WRITTEN OR THOUGHT OUT, IT IS INDEED VERY CLICHÈ AND... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chappie numba 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapyer 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
OMG YOU DID WHAT?
Chapter 22
Epilogue
NEW STORYYYY WHATT

Chapter 10

11.8K 364 93
By capsized_

GUYS

I PUT PAINT HAND PRINTS ALL OVER MY LEGS FOR THE PEP RALLY

DON'T DO IT

PEELING IT OFF IS REALLY HARD AND IT STINGS.

Sorry I just thought I would share that bit of information.

I'm going to add a cast soon.

I don't know who to cast as Savannah tho.😳

Alright just kidding! I chose some people. The cast is posted and the external link is just a flipagram of all the characters. I didn't put much effort into this chapter or the video Cause I'm tired and it's been a long day.

This was last night just so your not confused.

Outfit above I'd what Savannah wore to the beach!

Now for the part I assume you've been waiting for....

"Wake up!"

I roll over and groan.

The light was too bright!

I turn  my gaze to the alarm clock.

Ew, why would someone wake me up this early?

I get out of bed throughout the constant shaking of it from whoever woke me up.

"We're leaving. Get packed! We're going to Bowman. This year I won't be doing much because I keep getting older, so I'm allowing you to take your friends. I don't care how many as long as they pay for their own food and such." My grandma tells me as she walks out of the room.

Bowman is our family beach. It's basically reserved for us year round, we own it. Grandma and I go there alot when we need to clear our heads or when we need a reminder of my parents. It was their beach. I inherited it after they died.

I roll myself out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. After a 15 minute shower and an hour of packing, I'm ready to go.

I texted Kalie, Nickie, Dylan, Andrew, and West so they should be here soon.

I packed a couple pairs of shorts, crop tops, two bathing suits and multiple pairs of Ray Bans. Normally we stay for the weekend so I packed enough for a couple days. I shoved some money in the pocket of my shorts also.

I hear a knock on the door so I walk down stairs and see my grandma opening it.

Kalie and Nickie rush inside and start nagging me to hurry up and put my bags in the car.

I make  my way out to the car, rolling my eyes, and see a different car in my drive way.

A certain persons car.

"Uh Kalie, why is there a Maserati in my driveway?" I ask as I stop walking and give her a suspicious look.

"Umm.. Weinvitedbraxtonsfriendstoo!" I do a double take because, whoa.

"You did..What?"

"I know! I'm sorry, its just Ricky asked me what I was doing and I said this and he's like oh nice and It just slipped out! I didn't mean to invite them!" she pleads as she rushes to me and grabs my hand.

"I'm not going to kick them off of the trip, Kal. But neither Dylan, Andrew, or West like them, so this trip is going to be deadly." I tell her as I shove my bag into my grandma's SUV and pile the snacks into the backseat for the road trip.

"I didn't even think of that!" Nickie says as she comes over to help me organize the bags we all brought.

All of a sudden, I hear a screech and a groan of pain from inside the house.

Grandma! (This part cracked me up while writing. So intense and dramatic.)

We rush inside after sharing a look with the boys, telling them to follow us.

I run in and see my grandma sitting on the floor, holding her back.

"What happened?!" I ask with wide eyes as I help her up.

"Darling, don't worry about me. Just slipped and put my back out. I'll be fine in an hour or so, just lay me down and give me some tea." She assures me as I lead her to the couch.

"Your not just going to be okay! Your back is bright red!" I tell her.

"We don't have to go this weekend." Braxton says as he suddenly appears in the doorway with the rest of our friends.

I nod at his statement and shoot him a grateful smile.

He smiles back at me and walks over to me and my grandma.

"No honey. This is your weekend. My old back shouldn't ruin that. Just leave me here and you go." She says as she cups my face.

I shoot her a worried look and she throws her hands up and says, "For God sakes Savannah! If your going to worry that much about me then leave me with our neighbor!"

Our neighbors name is Rob and he's most likely the sweetest person I've ever met. He helped me with all my fundraisers when I was little and he's always been a part of my life. I think grandma has a crush on him.

"Are you sure?" I ask with a questioning look towards her.

"Yes! Now quit fussing and leave! I'll call Rob and have him come over. If you don't leave now you won't get there till Saturday! I was nice and let you all skip school today. Now leave!" she yells the last part and pushes me out the doorway with her feet.

"Bye grandma. I love you." I say with a wave and a teasing smile.

"Yeah, yeah." She grumbles and she turns on the TV.

I make my way out to the SUV and stand by the Drivers side door as everyone surrounds the car.

"The trip there will be around four hours, so please get along," I shoot a pointed look at all the boys when I say that, "And this car will fit all of us, unless you want to waste gas and ride separately that's fine."

I raise my eyebrows as I look at everyones faces.

"No? Good. Get in and we'll leave. It's already 10!" I tell them as I open up the Drivers side door.

I wait until they're all inside and then start driving.

-----------------------

Two hours later

------------------------

"My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns HUN! " the whole back seat screams as we turn around the bend in the road.

I just look at Braxton who's sitting next to me and we both start laughing.

Ricky and Kalie are hitting the back of my seat to the beat while West and Andrew are watching them with amused faces.

Brylon and Nickie are talking quietly to one another as she's practically sitting on his lap, they're so close.

Dylan however is asleep next to Nickie with his head pressed up against the window.

I love my friends.

"Alright. Alright guys shut up!," I turn the music down, "I'm stopping here for gas, go to the bathroom and get snacks but hurry because it's already 12:30 and I still want sun when we get there!" I tell them as I get out of the car and go to the restroom.

When I get out I don't see anyone except Kalie and Ricky holding hands at the register.

I'll have to talk to her about  that later. If he hurts her he's going to be hurt alot more by all of us.

I walk outside after I buy a soda, because I hear arguing that sounds like men and I want to leave soon.

I turn the corner towards the car and see Dylan holding West back by his arms while Ricky is holding Braxton back by his collar, trying to calm him down.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask when Braxton jumos towards West again.

I'm in between Braxton and West now, and Braxtons eyes flicker down to me and he responds, "West won't mind his own business." The way he said West, was full of scorn and hate and he spat it out.

My eyebrows crease with concern.

I tune towards West, "Why are you two about to jump each other?" I say with a flat voice.

West looks down at me and his glare softens, "Vannah,  it doesn't matter."

"Oh really? It doesn't matter? I sure as hell matters! My two friends are about to jump each other! Of course this matters!"  I scream at him and poke his chest with my finger.

Braxton wraps his arms around me and pulls me backward and away from West, making West release a growl of frustration, but I'm just as mad at him.  He pulls me around the corner so we're standing in front of the store.

"Why are you two arguing?" I ask Braxton.

"No reason Vannah."

"Braxton. tell me now."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

His nostrils flare as he fights to keep his anger undercontrol. His blue eyes darken as he looks down at me, but I just raise my eyebrows.

"Oh screw it." He mumbles, throwing me into a pit of confusion, before threading his fingers through my hair.

He pulled me closer by my hair and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Vannah." He groans and my heartbeat starts racing.

The feelings this boy gives me should be illegal.

"Braxton." I breathe out and he closes his eyes as my breath fans his face.

He groans and then his lips are on mine, hungry and possessive. It was full of passion and feelings, everything he couldn't tell me, he put into this kiss.

When we break apart, I tell him, "Okay. But you'll have to tell me later."

A smile breaks out on his face and he grabs my hand and walks back with me to the car.

Braxton insists on driving, and I don't protest much. I sit in the passenger seat and drift off to the sound of Mt friends screaming lyrics and the beat of the songs being beat into my seat, with Braxton's hand in mine.

This was an important chappie. THEY KISSED FINALLY OMG IS ANYONE AS EXCITED AS I AM?

No?

Okay.

Anyway, I'm holed up in my room because my step dad's mom is here and Oh she doesn't speak English so our conversations consist of nods and smiles.

Life is awkward.

Please vote

Comment

Fan

Follow

Do whatever those famous books tell you to do.

I'm getting more views which is great for me!

Thank you so much for reading!

Any thing you do is just going to help me at this point!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 72.4K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
1.1K 61 20
Have you ever liked some guy that is popular, attractive and yet annoying, rude, mean at the same time? I'm sure nearly every girl has. Mikasa your...
196K 6.6K 27
//if you like cliche story lines and bad writing of a 13 year old then please feel free to read, but don't say I didn't warn you 😂/// Skylar has to...
226K 5.4K 21
Avery Hunter was a normal popular girl. She is loved by all of her friends and she is really pretty. But one day she has to drop everything and move...