♩♪♫ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏᴜʀ...

By Nightskullfire

ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴜɴᴄᴀɴ... More

Chapter 1: Egypt pt.1
Chapter 2: Egypt pt. 2
Chapter 3: Making our Japanese Ads
Chapter 4: Freezing in the Yuknons
Chapter 5: What's not to love about New York?
Chapter 6: A traditional German dance
Chapter 7: The Amazons Kidnapped in the Amazons.
Chapter 8: The Louvre
Chapter 9: Losing a challenge over a boy
Chapter 10: All out of fuel
Chapter 11: Gwuncan begins
Chapter 12: Duncney Ends
Chapter 13: Broken hearted[Extra chapter]
Chapter 14: Boyfriend kisser
Chapter 15: We are shearing sheep
Chapter 16: We built Gwen's face
Chapter 17: Arranged marriages
Chapter 18: I didn't think it would end like this
Chapter 19: Be on the look out for a missing Cody
Chapter 20: The Aftermath show
Chapter 21: Broken friendship
Chapter 22: After the end of World Tour
Chapter 24: The Statue of Liberty in the making
Chapter 25: Leach Wars!
Chapter 26: A special breakfast
Chapter 27: The blue harvest moon
Chapter 28: Egg hunting
Chapter 29: Into the ring
Chapter 30: A fancy boat race
Chapter 31: A Search for a missing host
Chapter 32: A Obsta-kill course.
Chapter 33: Making our Sundaes
Chapter 34: The semi-finals
Chapter 35: Sundae Mundae alternate version #1
Chapter 36: Sundae Mundae alternate version #2
Chapter 37: The finale
Chapters 38: Valentine's Day!
Chapter 39: Our next start
Chapter 40: Courtney Appreciation Chapter
5K??

Chapter 23: Mending Formerly Broken Bonds

2.4K 27 90
By Nightskullfire

Chris's POV

"Welcome to Total Drama All Stars. After my involuntary year long 'vacation' I really need to be in a familiar environment. Surrounded by the people I love to hurt." I chuckled.

"It's a condition on my parole. Except for the hurt part. Eh, that's all Maclain. So I'm bring back 15 TD all stars to battle it out in the most dangerous, deatefying, 1 million dollar competition ever! And here they are now. From Revenge of the Island say hello to multiple Mike. AKA: Chester/Svetlana/Vito/ and Manatoba." I said as Mike fell into the water.

"Mike's crush, push over, turn powerhouse. Zoey." I said.

"Mike!" Zoey said, diving after him.

"Anthletic, non-supporter. Lightning."

"You call that a dive? Watch this. Sha-" Lightning started but was kicked out by Chef.

"Bubble boy brainiac. Cameron." I said.

"This is highly illogical." Cameron yelled being thrown of the chopper.

"Regariess mutant loving gamer. Sam." I said.

"Not cool!" Sam yelled falling.

"Challenge throwing dirt farmer. Scott." I said."Bossy bruiser, Jo! Who dominated until her underling turned on her."

"You're a dead man McClain!" Jo yelled before being shoved out of the chopper by Chef.

"And from our original cast, cranky know -it all, CIT Courtney." I said.

"THIS IS NOT IN MY CONTRACT!" Courtney yelled before being dropped upside down.

"Courtney's retired lawyer, Aaron!" I introduced.

"Seriously? Not funny Chris!" He yelled on his way down.

"Courtney's bestie, turned boyfriend stealer, Gwen." I said.

"He wasn't her boyfriend at the time." Gwen said quickly while falling.

"Bruddy bad boy Duncan." I said.

"Bring it on." Duncan said, carelessly falling.

"Devious Diva, Heather." I said.

"I HATE CHRIS!" Heather shouted while falling.

"Lovable lamebrain, Lindsay." I said.

"I'm flying." Lindsay said, but then screamed when she realized she was falling.

"Superfan Sierra! Total Drama's number one stalker, I mean. Blogger." I introduced.

"FOR CODY!" Sierra dived.

"And, fearal freakshow, Ezekiel." I introduced.

The cast gasped in suprised. I chuckled.

"Kidding. No way is that guy coming back again." I said. Ezekiel was blasted off by the robot.

"Man. It's great to be back." I sighed.

Aaron's POV

We all managed to get to shore. Well. Now, we're all wet.

Greetings old friends." Chris said to us.

Heather spat out a star fish and said,"I am not your friends."

"Aw. Somebody misses there honey bunny." Lindsay told Heather.

"Who, Alejandro? As if. I'm glad he isn't back. That handsome jerk." Heather said

"You're gonna pay for my dry cleaning." Courtney glared at Chris.

"No I'm not. New contracts. Remember?" Chris reminded her.

/Courntey:"Same old Chris. Same old disgusting Island. What was I thinking? And now it's even worst because I don't have an ally with me in the game. Or any friends."\

"In fact. We have a lot of big changes for this season. For one: the island is now 100% toxic waste free." Chris annouced.

"What? I only came back to get up close and personal with some toxic goop so I can become a kick butt mutant. Like my gal, Dakota." Sam told Chris.

"Gee. Too bad. Guess its gonna be all pain no gain for ya, huh?" Chris chuckled."On the upside. I've upgraded your comadations."

The robot rolled in a tiny tv.

"This season. The losers still have to sleep in a stanky old cabin." Chris told us as we all groaned.

"But, the winners get to stay in the all new eco-friendly McClain Spa hotel. Complete with buterler, hot tub, and 24 hour masseuse." Chris told us as we all cheered.

"And in honor of your All Star status, I'm dividing you into teams based on your passed performances: Heroes Vs Villains." Chris said." Heather, Duncan, Lighting, Jo. Scott, and Gwen for now on you're the Villainess Vultures.

"What! Why am I on the villains team?" Gwen asked.

"You're kidding, right?" I crossed my arms raising an eyebrow. "That's got to be a joke. A very bad one at that."

"Because you stole my boyfriend and became the new Heather!" Courtney glared.

"Yeah. What they said." Chris pointed.

/Courtney:"You all saw that, right? Aaron stood up for me. Maybe. Well. Maybe he's willing to be my friend again."\

Gwen claims that she's done so many good things. In my opinion. The bad outweighs the good. By a good bit to. Duncan tried to comfort her but it didn't seem to work that well.

"Mike, Zoey,  Cameron, Sam, Courtney, Aaron, Lindsay, and Sierra. You're the Heroic Hamsters." Chris told us.

"Excuse me. How are hamsters heroic?" Courtney asked.

"It was that or the Heroic Hippos." Chris grinned.

"Hamsters it is."

"Wait a minute. They have eight people two our six." Jo pointed out." No fair."

"I needed the seat on the plane for that Ezekiel pranked." Chris grinned as Jo glared.

"Fine you can have the robot." Chris handed it to them."This year's challenges all nod to classics from the past. But with harsh new twist to make this the toughest, Total Drama season ever! You're first challenge: Find the key to the Spa hotel. And you'll do it in a omagh to Total Drama's first ever challenge. Cliff diving into water. Infested with ravenous sharks." Chris explain.

Of course...

"Once you dove into the water. Try to avoid the sharks long enough to snag a key. And choose wisely, only one of those suckers is the real deal. Assuming you live long enough to reach dry land, a teamate will drive you to the hotel with in one of the baby carriages from season 3 race through central park. First team to unlock the Spa door, wins. And, someone from team loser will be going home tonight. Meet me at the base of the cliff in 15 minutes. Chop Chop." Chris told us.

"Wait! Shouldn't we change into our swimsuits or something first?" Mike asked.

"Sorry! No time!" Chris responded.

+

We all started walking to where Chris wanted us to meet him. I decided to keep myself distracted by examining the island.

/Courtney:" Alright. I made up my mind. I'm gonna try to talk to Aaron. I just hope he forgives me. I've been such a bad friend. Not even a friend at that." I heavily sighed.\

I continued to examine the area.

"Aaron." I heard Courtney say from behind me.

I felt my heart sink. I took a deep breath and turned around.

"Y-yes Courtney?" I studdered worriedly.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked softly.

I gave her a look, debating wheather this was going to be like the time in Hawaii or something else.

"Please. It won't take long." She pleaded.

"Yeah. Sure." I agreed.

We slowed down our walking pace. We let both of the teams pass us. After the teams passed us, we stopped walking.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows and frowning.

She heavily sighed.

"Okay. So. Not sure how to explain this well. But I wanted to apologize. For everything. The yelling, the hitting. And the Alejandro situation. I know what I did was unforgivable, but-"  Courtney started but covered her face and cried a bit." I'm sorry. I really am. If I would've listened to you back then. Well. I wouldn't- I wouldn't be in this situation. You're my best friend Aaron, and. I was wrong. I was focused on revenge and I didn't listen to you. And, I'm so sorry."

I looked at her with concern. She let out a heart felt cry.

Courtney's POV

I kept my face covered, still crying in my hands.

"Courtney. Look at me." Aaron said softly.

I uncovered my face, still a few tears in my eyes. He lifted my chin up with his finger making me face him.

"Courtney. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you on the plane. I don't feel good about doing that." He said softly.

"But you were right, as always. You were only trying to warn me."

"But I didn't. And I was caught up in my emotions and I didn't see how much I was hurting you. I didn't think about how much was going on in your head at the time. It was very selfish of me. I should've approached the situation differently but I acted out of anger and I didn't think it through."

"And I shouldn't have taken Alejandro over you. And I shouldn't have kissed you without you agreeing. And I shouldn't have gotten mad at you in Hawaii."

"I shouldn't have upset you like that on the plane."

"And I'm sorry for getting mad at you for trying to keep me away from Alejandro. You were only trying to help."

"It's okay. You didn't know. You were only acting out of anger, just how I did in the plane."

"And I shouldn't have called you a lost dog. You were only loyal friend. And I shouldn't have compared you to Duncan."

"I'm sorry." We both said together.

We both gave each other a smile.

"Friends?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah. Friends. Friends forever Courtney." Aaron pulled me into a warm hug.

I was caught off gaurd and suprised by it for a moment, but I happily sighed and hugged him back tightly.

I felt my heart lighting up with love in Aaron's embrace. I happily sighed and leaned my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating.

I'm gonna do things differently. Instead of hitting him when we have disagreements, I'll try to think about what he says.

He always seems to know what's best for me. Yes, it can be annoying to be wrong but still. It's good to have a good friend like him.

Aaron's POV

We released from our hug.

"Wow. I feel so much better." Courtney grinned.

"I know right. Imagine if we done this a year earlier?" I grinned.

/Courtney:"I guess my mom was right. I should consider myself lucky that Aaron is a really forgiving person. I'll try to listen to him more often. He seems to know what's best for me. Not sure how he knows, but he usually does."\

/Aaron:"It feels so right that we're friends again. I can just feel all of that stress lifting out of my heart."\

"So. I was wondering if. Maybe this season, you wanna try again for our 50/50 split?" She suggested.

"The Courtney and Aaron alliance. Three times of charm." I put my arm around her shoulder." Yeah. Let's do it."

"We should probably get back to the others." Courtney stated.

"Yeah. Come on. Let's go."

+

Me and Courtney caught up with the rest of the group. Me and Courtney looked back at Gwen. Gwen looked at us and Courtney glared at her.

Gwen said something to Duncan that made Duncan glare at Courtney. Courtney turned around and crossed her arms, not acknowledging his existence.

"Uh? Hello? Courtney? Hey?" Duncan attempted but got no response.

I sharply glared at Duncan but I turned back around when Lindsay started talking to us.

"I think Duncan wants you to yell at him. You know, for old times sake." Lindsay told us.

"What's the point? He never listens."

"Agree. Might as well save your energy." I agreed.

"Besides it's over between us. He's a bad boy, I knew it couldn't last forever. But Gwen, I thought we were friends. Last time I make that mistake."

"You know how to stop making mistakes! Teach me!" Lindsay stated.

+

Our teams got to the beach and we met up with Chris.

"Greetings All-Stars. Here are your carriages. Bloody red for the Villainous Vultures, and purest gold for the Heroic Hamsters. You got 30 seconds to pick your carriage drivers. Starting now." Chris told us.

"You can do it." Cameron told Zoey.

"Maybe you should do it." Zoey pointed at Mike.

"Ugh. Lindsay will do it." Courtney decided.

Makes since. Eveyone is probably a better
diver.

+

We all managed to get up to the cliff. A bit tiring, but we managed.

"Places, people! It's diving time!" Chris chuckled.

"A-a-after you. I-I insist." Scott said, hiding behind Heather.

"One diver per team at a time. The next driver has to wait until their team's carriage returns. Ready, set." Chris said. He blew his horn on three.

Lighting and Courtney went first.

/Aaron:"It's interesting that first season me and Courtney literally refused to do this. But after everything else Chris put us through, we're kinda over it."\

They both landed in the water. They both managed to get a key. The villains got theirs faster.

Courtney got in the cart and was telling Lindsay to go, but Lindsay forgot how to push.....

...

Yeah. Not sure how you forget that. You're muscle memory should kick in there. Courtney would push the cart herself but Chris prevented her from trading places.

Lindsay managed to finally learn how to push and push her. While I was waiting, Sierra took the chance to talk to Duncan and Gwen.

"You know a lot of my blog readers were mad about you guys hooking up. But I get it. Love is love. Just like me and my Cody-Wody." Sierra told them.

Really? See I understand when two people like each other and go for it.

What I don't understand and probably will never understand how Duncan and Gwen feel perfectly fine going behind Courtney's back.

Maybe that's why the blog readers were mad. Okay, I'm calling it. That's why they were mad.

Duncan was trying to get a kiss for luck but Gwen pushed him away. Duncan fell into the water, got a key, and ran off.

Courtney and Lindsay came back.

"I'll go next!" I informed my team.

I ran to the cliff and dived. I could feel all the wind hitting my face. I dived into the water. I looked around and saw a shark chasing me. My mind then traced back to what Courtney said in season two.

"As if I'd be that cruel. I gave the shark a nice roundhouse to the belly and it coughed up It's lunch."

That's right. That would slow down its movement. The shark came towards me, I put all the force I could into punching It's stomach.

It then went up and barf. I took this opportunity to get a key and swim to shore.  Courtney was sitting in the cart.

"I don't know where you learned to push a carri-." Courtney started but I inturupted.

"Um. Courtney. Kinda got to win a challenge here." I pointed at the carriage.

"Oh. Yeah." She got out of the carriage and I hopped in.

Lindsay pushed the carriage to the hotel. I tried to use the key but has no success.

"It's a no-go. Back we go." I hopped back in the carriage.

+

Lindsay slowly managed to push the carriage back. I hopped out and met the rest of the crew on top of the cliff.

"I'm guessing your key was a dud." Courtney guessed.

"Yeah. But I managed to take zero damage from the shark."

Gwen and Mike went next but neither one of them managed to get the right key.

Sam and Heather went next. The villains kept the lead. Sam managed to get a key and Lindsay pushed him in the carriage.

Sometime later, Jo came back with Heather and Scott was refusing to dive. Lindsay finally got back and Zoey dived.

Zoey quickly got a key and Lindsay started to slowly push the carriage.

"And the heroes take the lead for the first time in this challenge." Chris annouced.

"DIVE!" All the villians yelled at Scott.

Lighting managed to pull Scott off the rock he was holding on to but in the process they bumped into the robot and it fell into the water.

Then there was a big explosion in the water. A man came flying up. It was...Alejandro.  He grinned and winked in the air.

The original cast were surprised, including me. Most of the new cast were just confused. Alejandro perfectly landed and caught the key but then fell over.

Jo ended up carrying Alejandro to the carriage and pushing him. In the end, the Villians won invincibility.

+

"Welcome to our first elimination ceremony. How do you like the new peanut gallery, eh? Now winners can watch their opponents give someone the boot before they head to the Spa hotel for a deluxe dinner." Chris announced.

The villains cheered. Gwen then came up to Courtney.

"Hey. Even though I technically didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry-" Gwen 'apologized'.

"Okay. No. Just no. That is not how you start off an apology. And the fact that you can't see what you did was wrong is a problem Itself. Why don't you go back to you're bad boyfriend. You got what you wanted. Now leave her alone." I glared.

"Sheesh. Nevermind." Gwen walked off sadly.

Courtney heavily sighed.

"Thanks Aaron." Courtney thanked.

"Anytime Court." I winked.

"Before we start, I need one winner to volunteer for a special reward." Chris annouced.

Lightning dashes over to Chris, excepting the reward.

"Great. Your reward is spending the night in exile on Boney Island with all the hungry wild animals." Chris told him.

"How is that a reward?" Lightning asked, annoyed.

"Because there is a McClain invincibility statue hidden somewhere on Boney Island. Find it, and you're golden." Chris annouced.

I voted for Lindsay. I watched Chris read the results.

"The following people are safe: Cameron, Sierra, Aaron, Zoey, Mike, and Sam. Lindsay, you're on the chopping block for your terrible driving skills. And Courtney, you're on the chopping block for making Lindsay drive." Chris annouced.

"Yeah. What's the matter with you?" Lindsay asked.

This is coming from a person who can't remember how to push a cart.

"And the loser is...Lindsay." Chris tossed Courtney her marshmallow.

"Thank goodness! Wait, do I have to rise that scary catapult thingy?" Lindsay asked worried.

"Nope. This year we've got a brand new elimination device." Chris told her.

We went to see Lindsay off.

"Behold! The flush of shame. Patent-pending."

Most of us had grossed out reactions. Sierra didn't. She took a photo.

"Well. See ya guys. It's been-" Lindsay stated but couldn't finished because Chris flushed her.

The toilet water splash on us. All of us were grossed out by it.

+

I headed to the guys side if the cabin. I sat down on the crudy bed.

Man. After being in my room for so long, it feels like I'm laying on wood and not an actually bed.

But I guess I'll make do with what I have. And this pillow. I wish I kept the one I had from season 2.

But it is what it is. Nothing I can really do about it now. I layed my head down on the hard pillow and tried to get whatever rest I could.

An: Okay. I'm pretty sure everyone is thinking this...

We're glad to see that Courntey and Aaron made up. I know the part on the plane was very emotional.

But like I said before. It had to be realistic. Anyways. Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you stick around for the rest if the story.

I know All-stars is probably like everyone's least favorite season.(they totally could've done things better)

But it is what it is. But Courtney's in it, so Aaron's got to be in it too. But thanks for reading(And don't forget to vote)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 542 14
- 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ...
2.7K 64 15
Duncan nelson makes a bet with his friends that he can make any girl prom queen in just six weeks, but everything goes downhill when he starts to cat...
3.9K 94 13
I'm trying to come up with a new name for this story... I'm sorry this is so cringy I don't known how to write Courtney satella has her whole life p...
9.8K 342 21
ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ ᴡᴀᴡᴀɴᴀᴋᴡᴀ ʜɪɢʜ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsɪғɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ. ɪᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs...