Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 64

9.2K 903 64
By Navya_Mishra

Manik: Nandini.... Hurry up! We'll be late....
Manik called her out loudly looking at his watch.

Nyonika: Hush.... Stop shouting! Go upstairs and call her if u want.
Nyonika said as she took a seat on the sofa with a magazine in her hand.

Manik: I don't knw why u girls take so much time to get ready!

Nyonika: Oh hello Mister.... She just walked upstairs like 20 minutes back. U took way longer to get ready.

Manik: U always take her side mom!! That's not fair....

Nyonika chuckled at his whining as she rolled her eyes opening up her magazine. Just then Manik's phone rang and he took it out to see Cabir calling,
Manik: Haa cabir bol!

Cabir: We are just leaving for the event. Dhruv-Aliya are already on their way, so are Abhi and Mukti.... Where are u?

Manik: I m just waiting for Nandini. We'll be there soon!

Cabir: Ohk cool bye...

Manik disconnected the call and kept it back inside.
Manik: Nandini.... Everyone has already left! Be fast, we have-

Nandini: Stop shouting u idiot! I m ready.....
He heard Nandini's voice from the stairs interrupting him as he looked up to see her walking down as she kept some stuff in her clutch. His breath paused for a second as he took in her appearance from head to toe.

She was wearing a white dress ending upto her knees with a slit in front of one of her legs. Her hair, packed up in a stylish bun, showing off her perfect neck. She wasn't wearing any accessories other than her two rings and a pair of dangling gold earings which matched her golden heels giving her an amazing height which complemented her as soon as she reached down standing right in front of Manik.

Nandini looked up at him, watching him looking at her in silence when she looked down at herself.
Nandini: Anything wrong? Do I not look fine?

Manik: Its Perfect! U look beautiful....
Manik finally said making her smile when he heard Nyonika clearing her throat getting him out of his daze.

Nyonika: Manik.... Aren't u getting late now darling?

Manik glared at her for her teasing tone while Nandini blushed trying to control her giggles as he simply walked away, moving towards the door.

Nandini chuckled at it, as followed,
Nandini: Bye Mom!!

Nyonika: Bye dear, enjoy... And yes, u really look beautiful tonight!

Nandini smiled broadly at her, thanking her and moved outside to find her husband standing there holding the back seat door open for her. She smiled at him seitting inside as he closed the door and walked around, taking his seat before the driver started the car.

Nandini: So any special protocol for these parties of urs?

Manik: Nah... These aren't like the business parties! All we do today is smile for the cameras, eat, drink, watch people flaunt their cars, actors flaunting their partners and that's it.

Nandini: Wow, sounds.... Interesting?
Nandini said more in question than in sarcasm making Manik laugh.

Manik: Chill.... Just let loose and enjoy. U get to meet a few actors if u want to!

Nandini's eyes brightened at it as she turned towards him.
Nandini: Will Shahid Kapoor be there?

Manik turned towards her with an amused smiled as he shrugged.
Manik: I don't knw.... He could be!

Nandini: If he is then u r so introducing me to him...

Manik: Fan girling here, are we?

Nandini: Hey.... Don't make fun of me!
Nandini said as she smacked his arm making him laugh again. Just then Manik's phone beeped making him take it out as he read Mukti's text.

Manik: Everyone has reached.... We'll be meeting them inside.

Nandini looked at him in confusion at this and said,
Nandini: I thought, u'd be entering with Fab5 as always...

Manik: Then who will u come along with?

Nandini: Abhi and Navya?
She said unsure making manik smile as he held her hand, entwining his fingers with hers.

Manik: My wife is going to be there with no one but me.... Anyways, we all already decided that we'll be entering in pairs.

Nandini looked down at her hand held in his, before smiling softly as she nodded. Soon they reached the venue as the driver parked the car right at the entrance while Nandini saw the reporters already flashing up their mikes and cameras at them.

Manik: Stay inside!
Manik said before getting out of the car, as he came around, opening up the door for her and held out his hand towards her.

Nandini held his hand, getting out of the car, and almost instantly she felt his arm going around her waist, holding her close. A number of Cameras flashed in front of them, as the security helped them through the crowd and they moved inside.

Nandini: God, that's irritating!
Nandini muttered as soon as they entered making Manik chuckle.

Manik: U'll get used to it very soon.... Come!

They walked through the hotel's lobby with quite a few people lingering around as she felt a number of eyes on them. Manik gave curt nods and smiles to a few before they finally reached the hall. They entered the hall to find the party in full swing as a guy immediately smiled at them.

"Manik Malhotra!! Sir, a picture please?"

Manik: Sure....
Manik said as the two of them smiled at the camera before moving ahead. Nandini looked around in fascination as the mingling crowd, when Manik nugged her towards a particular direction,

Manik: Come... Everyone else is there!

She followed his line of sight to see them at the other end of the hall as Aliya smiled at her while the others talked. They started moving towards them being stopped by various people on the way as they talked to Manik and greeted them.

Manik took two glasses from the waiter passing by and handed one to Nandini as they moved forward. Manik introduced her to various people as they talked to and greeted everyone. A few actors and actresses hugged her warmly welcoming her before they finally reached their friends.

Cabir: Hola amigos!
Cabir said patting manik on the back, before heard Abhi's voice.

Abhi: Hello beautiful...
Manik turned towards them and saw Abhi picking up Nandini's hand and placing a soft kiss on it with a wink.

Nandini rolled her eyes at him as he spoke up,
Abhi: Will u gimme the pleasure of making this evening a special one by being by my side.

Manik immediately took Nandini's hand away from him, as he wrapped his arm around her.
Manik: I might make it special by kicking ur ass right here!

All of them snickered at it while Abhi pouted.
Abhi: Come on Manik....

Manik: Mukti... Why don't u tame ur boyfriend a little before I decide to kill him.

Abhi: Hey... If u kill me na, then i'll make sure that my soul enters Nandini and then we'll be together together forever... U know like they say, two souls one body...

Mukti: Its one soul two bodies idiot!
Mukti said hitting his forehead as all of them chuckled.

Manik: U knw what.... Its no use talking to u! I might rather enjoy the party.
Manik said as he turned away to move. Abhi immediately took a step towards Nandini, when Manik turned around again and wrapped his arm around Nandini again.

Manik: Don't u dare think of it!
He said to Abhi before he dragged Nandini away from there making all of them laugh.

Nandini: U two are just so cute!
Nandini said to him in between her giggles.

Manik: Cute... Seriously Nandini?

Nandini: What? U r cute....

Manik: We hv had this conversation before Nandini..... I m not cute! Call me anything but Cute....
Manik said rolling his eyes at her while Nandini smirked,

Nandini: Anything haan??? How about ugly? Oh yes, tall lanky and ugly!

Manik stopped walking at this as he looked down at her, narrowing his eyes at her.
Manik: Take that back right now!

Nandini: And what if I don't?
Nandini asked amused at his irritation when she suddenly felt his grip on her waist tighten as he pulled her closer making her bang into his side.

Manik: I don't wanna knw otherwise Nandini....
He whispered to her in his breathless husky voice making Nandini bite her lip in amusement as well as excitement at his open threat.

"Uhmn, uhmn!!"
They heard someone clear his throat and looked in front to see renowned Music Producer smiling at the two of them. Nandini remembered him to be the same one whom she met during one of Manik's recordings which she attended not to long before they got married.

Producer: Too lost to even greet us Mr. Malhotra!
The producer teased them making Nandini blush to the darkest shade of red while Manik simple chuckled, leaving his grip from Nandini as he lightly hugged the man.

Manik: Not at all, Mr. Singh! Just didn't see u there....

Mr. Singh: Its alright Young Man! I can't blame u here, can I? Who would be able to take his eyes off such a beautiful lady....
He eyed Nandini from top to bottom smiling at her, while Nandini's smile turned icy at his gaze. Manik clentched his fists, wrapping his arm back around her, this time clearly in his possessive stance, shouting out a warning.

Manik: U r right Mr. Singh! And that's specially when its my Wife on my side..... If u'll excuse us plz..
He said to him sternly making the man chuckle as he left their way, taking a gulp from his drink.

Manik: F**king Bastard!
Manik muttered under his breath making Nandini's eyes widen as she heard him curse for the first time ever.

Nandini: Shh.... It's alright!

Manik looked at her for a moment, before taking a deep breath and holding her securely.
Manik: U r not leaving my side!

Nandini: Bossy pants!
Nandini said in a teasing tone, but didn't disagree to him making Manik shake his head at her as a small smile came on his face.

"Ohh Manik... U made it!"
They heard a voice on the side making them stop as they turned to see the voice making Nandini's eyes broaden as she saw Ranbir Kapoor smiling at them.
(I knw its lame... But I just remembered the song Bulleya that I mentioned in the previous parts, so just imagine them to be at the premier for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil😉😉😉)

Manik smiled up at him as they hugged and Manik turned to introduce Nandini.
Manik: Ranbir... Meet my wife, Nandini!

Ranbir smiled at her shaking hands with her as he said,
Ranbir: Of course.... The one and only keeping u busy these days! I didn't really think u'll cut back ur honeymoon for this, its too much of a loss man!

Manik laughed out loud at it while Nandini blushed again knowing what he meant.

Manik: Lets just hope cutting it short, gives us a chance to plan another one very soon...

Ranbir: Ahh.... Man with a plan! Good going... Anyways it was nice to meet u Nandini.

Nandini: It was good to meet u too...
She replied with a smile as he turned towards Manik.

Ranbir: See u around bro!

Manik: Yeah...
Manik replied before watching him walk away while Nandini sighed.

Nandini: I don't think, I m ever getting used to this!

Manik chuckled at her before holding her close again.
Manik: Come... Lets get another drink!

The night went on in the same way meeting everyone. Fab5 had some pictures clicked together. Even a few with all the four couple together and all, before they finally decided to call it a night as they had work the next day.

The entire group walked out together, hugging each other before walking to their respective cars.
-----------------------

The next day, they were all at work, when Nandini walked out of her cabin and entered Cabir's.

Nandini: Cabir... Are u free?
She asked entering inside and then rolled her eyes at the scene in front of her as she saw Cabir holding his head in his hands.

Nandini: Off course.... U hv a hangover!!! Who asked u to drink after going back home last night.
Nandini said sarcastically as she closed the door behind her and took a seat in front of him.

Cabir: God Nandini.... A little slow plz! I was just stressed and didn't think much.

Nandini sighed at his words before leaning back on her chair.
Nandini: Stressed?? About...

Cabir looked up at her for a second before shaking his head and looking down,
Cabir: Nothing... Its fine!

Nandini's shoulders slumped at it as silence took over them. Nandini looked at him closely for a few minutes before she finally spoke up,
Nandini: U know that she just loves u too much to refuse, right?

Cabir's eyes broadened at her words as he looked at her shocked before frowning.
Cabir: That jerk.... I knew he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut in front of u!

Nandini chuckled at him, before speaking up again.
Nandini: Oh come on... Forgive him, plus I find this adorable.... The great Cabira is so nervous about something!

Cabir: Its not funny Nandini....

Nandini: Sit at my place and u'll find it funny....
Nandini said in between her silent laughter before she finally spoke up seriously.

Nandini: Just go for it Cabir..... It doesn't matter how, when, where!!! All that matters is the two of u. I knw she loves u, U knw she loves u..... If u think that this is the time, then just go and tell it to her. Pour ur heart out with at most sincerity and I m sure she will agree! Its not like u r telling her to just get married tmrw, u can talk about the time and date later.....

Cabir heard her carefully before finally smiling up at her,
Cabir: U r much better than that jerk husband of urs.... I wonder why didn't I come to u in the first place than him.

Nandini laughed at it, with a shrug before he looked at the various sheets that she had brought.
Nandini: Ohk now that u r back to normal..... Let's get to work.

Cabir looked at all the sheets and nodded.
Cabir: ohk so tell me... What u got here?

Nandini: I have this amazing idea that I want ur help in.... But before that I need u to promise me to keep this to urself and not tell anyone.

Cabir raised his brows at her words and asked,
Cabir: Ohkkk.... But what is this?

Nandini explained him everything as they got to work. After about half an hour, cabir sighed and smiled broadly,
Cabir: This is.... Amazing!

Nandini smiled at him before nodding softly,
Nandini: So U'll do it?

Cabir: Of course.... In fact why don't u bring this out in today's meeting?

Nandini: Today? U mean with Dad and the other departmental heads?
Nandini asked surprised while cabir smiled.

Cabir: Yup...

Nandini: Umn.... I don't knw! I was thinking to share it with Manik first.... He has been asking me about this since Amsterdam.
Nandini said unsure, while Cabir shook his head.

Cabir: Come on cheer up yr.... Surprise him! I m sure he is gonna be happy.

Nandini: U sure?? And can u finish this off before the meeting?

Cabir: I just need an hour for this! Relax and just prepare urself okay?

Nandini nodded at him before moving out towards her cabin when she looked at Manik's cabin and entered to find him working on some files. She walked closer and saw his table messed up all over as she shook her head and started picking up the papers and files.

Nandini: Always.... Like always! U can never keep ur cabin organised right? I have been telling u from the first day to hire an assistant but no, who will do this now.....

Manik smiled at her as he got up walking closer as he held her waist from the backside.
Manik: U r there na! Why would I need someone else?

Nandini: Hmn... So u'll keep messing up ur stuff and u want me to clean that mess.

Manik: Well, u do that at home without complain!
Manik said shrugging his shoulders while Nandini glared at him.

Nandini: Do u want me to complain now? Will u do all that work Mr. Malhotra?
Manik gave her a sheepish smile as Nandini continued organising his table.

Nandini: Don't answer that! I knw u won't.... But at least learn keeping this cabin fine ohk! I m not doing it everytime I enter in here....

With that she turned around and walked towards the door to leave.
Manik: Arey... Where are u going? At least tell me why were u here?

Nandini stopped at the door and turned around with her hand on her waist.
Nandini: Can't I just come here to see u?

Manik's smile broadened at this as he leaned on his table folding his arms in front of himself.
Manik: Why? Missing me so soon Mrs. Malhotra?

Nandini saw his teasing smile and smirked,
Nandini: In ur Dreams Mister..... Get back to work!

Manik chuckled at her as she opened the door and walked out leaving him alone as she closed the door behind her.

Manik looked at his opened file and groaned before taking his seat again as he resumed work.
---------------------------------

There goes another update!!!

Don't forget to share ur views People..😉

Love,
Navya😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...
27.1K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?