Avengers x Reader BOOK OF FLU...

By RJCakes101

This is basically little episodes that occur after My avengers x wolf reader You don't have to read it to get... More

About you and This book
Your Replacing Me!?!?
Edible flower crowns? Choclate milk? And back pains for a wolf?
PART ONE: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
PART TWO: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
FLASHBACK: The first time you sleep with?
Your first bedtime with Bucky
Your First bedtime with Steve
Lesson learned part 1/2
Long chapter! Lesson learned 2/2
Attention Readers!
1/2 Happy Birthday Captain!
2/2 Happy birthday Captain
Avengers Headcannons + annoucenment!
A Sick billionaire and Sick as a Dog.
More Avenger Headcannons!!
1/2 Your second Full Moon
1/2 A training session Is A soldiers "Nightmare"
2/3 A training session is a Soldiers "Nightmare!" (Will have a part 3!!)
Final PART 3 A training Session is a Soldiers 'Nightmare'
After training Cuddles *Very FLOOFY MUCH LOFI*
Headcannons #3
2/2 Your second full moon
Y/n Your grounded! LONG CHAPTER WARNING
"Let's be your service dogs" {Nightmare/Panic attack}
GOT A QUESTION? LEAVE A COMMENT FAM
QUESTION ANSWERED (Closed)
1/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
2/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
EVEN MORE HEADCANNONS (Kinda crappy though)
Answering questions (OPEN TO ASK!)
..MORE HEADCA-...More headcannons (Mostly SAM, BUCK and STEVE)
Part 1/2 Your better off without them!
Part 2/3 Your better off without them!WILL HAVE PART 3
Final! Part 3 Your better off without them!
Part:1 Winter's Teaching 101: Camping Trip
Part two FINAL: Winter Teaching 101: Camping Trip
(Funny Short) Scared?
A Falcon and Soldier's Blackmail
Prequel to The nightbefore.
And even more-Ya know what it is..here's the headcannons...
(Short Chapter) Late Night conversation comforts. (Bucky only)
Taking HIS side!? "Im gonna be your nightmare"
Your first Christmas..1/2
Your first Chrismas 2/2
Part 1/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!?
Request? Please read!
Part 2/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!? (LONG ASS Chapter)
Part:1 A Wolf's Winter Trick (S)
It's Okay to be afraid, But We're here
A Wolf's Winter Trick (S) Part 2/3
Got Sum HEADY HEAD HEADCANNONS 4 U
Bucky needs some love too! 🥺
A Wolf with two jelous soldiers. 1/2?

QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY AVENGERS

206 4 15
By RJCakes101

The Avengers gathered in the living room passing your phone around.

1) "IF Y/N NEVER CAME HOME ID KICK HIS/HER ASS !!!" The brunette pouted Steve thumped the back of his head. "If y/n ran away...honestly..." He sighed "Id do the same thing...." you saw them staring intensely at you. "W-What if I just...never came back! Like kidnapped!!?" Bucky tackled you "NO NEVER AGAIN WILL THAT HAPPEN!!" He tackled you affectionately to the floor. "Bucky get off! You smell like Ravioli!!"

2)"Tony!" You called "Yo!" "They wanna know what embarrassing thing you've done....To me.." you rolled your eyes annoyed "Well one time We had to go undercover to a dog show.." he chuckled "No-Actually maybe the Whip cream? OH it was this picture I took of her/him and Peter sleeping together....Since her/his soldiers weren't there...She/He should be lucky I haven't shown it....Really He/she Should he..." He smirked your face turning pink...

3) "Her/His birthday? Hmm...No not exactly..." Bucky scratched his neck Steve raised a brow. "It's kinda difficult to know since y/n doesn't even know herself/himself!" Clint grinned "I offered for him/her to share a birthday with my own kids but she/he wouldn't budge!" He smiled "We've tried just having her/him pick a day but it's kinda difficult..." Sam deadpanned. *flashback* "No you can't have your birthday on Halloween!" "Christmas?" You smirked Bucky hit you with a pillow. *end-flashback* "We don't know her/his exact age...However my brother says she's/he's somewhere between teens and adulthood?" Thor raised a brow.

4) Tony sighed annoyed "She/He was a baby! Loki turned her/him into one....Gah..How could one little puppy piss so much!"
Bucky stared wide eyed "Never again...y/n would teeth on my arm...All.Night.Long.."
Steve raised a brow "I don't know what your complaining about she/he wasn't that bad...She/he would follow me around like a lost pup..and y/n clinged to Bucky I think I remember her/him being more scared than how she/he normally is...?" Sam chuckled "y/n kept playing ball with me...But yeah Bucky got tired and just stuffed a washcloth with milk and put it in his/her mouth...She/He teethed a lot bite marks all over...I remember she/he cleaned a whole entire case of peanut butter!"
Clint scratches his head. "If barnes wanted help he shoulda came to me I have 3 kids it couldn't of had been not different with a wolf pup..But I was unconscious...I slipped over a little dog "puddle"..." the five of them looked at you. "Tony was scaring me!" You pointed dramatically. "You kept crying a lot! You kept wanting Barnes to hold you!" He whined "you pissed everywhere!" Thor shook his head "I made Loki changer y/n back but kids...oh no! Not for me... However it was fun to see them scramble to a little one..."

6) Their eyes looked at you. "If they were turned into babies!? No way...I'd call Nat AND Wanda that's too much I can't even...
you imagine the avengers jumping and tugging on your ears and pulling your fur... "No..." you shook your head of the thought.."

For Jcpokemon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 808 40
Random stories about Peter and the avengers.
95.6K 2.3K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.
979K 15.7K 200
This is my very first shot at writing this sort of thing online, so apologies if it starts off as crap. I'll be sure to add any warnings ahead of tim...
1.5M 32.7K 75
oneshots for natasha romanoff female reader, however most of them are gender neutral