| BNHA | Boyfriend Scenarios |

By lilithlunaEWA

This is a scenario book I made for these adorable little babies. Characters- πŸ₯¦ Izuku Midoriya πŸ₯¦ πŸ’₯ Katsuki... More

How You Meet {P1}
You Meet Again {P2}
His Opinion On You {P3}
Your Opinion On Him {P4}
Confessions {P5}
First Date {P6}
First Kiss {P7}
He Gets Jealous {P8}
You Give Him A Gift {P9}
You Have A Fight {P10}
Apologizes {P11}
Your Quirk {P12}
Your Love Song {P13}
Dinner With The Family {P14}
πŸ₯¦The Facts Of Dating: Izuku MidoriyaπŸ₯¦
πŸ’₯The Facts Of Dating: Katsuki BakugouπŸ’₯
πŸ”₯ The Facts Of Dating: Shouto Todoroki ❄
⚑ The Facts Of Dating: Denki Kaminari ⚑
You Have A Nightmare {P15}
πŸ’ͺ The Facts Of Dating: Eijirou Kirishima πŸ’ͺ
πŸ‘Ÿ The Facts Of Dating: Tenya Iida πŸ‘Ÿ
πŸ’€ The Facts Of Dating: Tomura Shigaraki πŸ’€
πŸ”₯ The Facts Of Dating: Dabi πŸ”₯
πŸ€ͺ The Facts Of Dating: Neito Monoma πŸ€ͺ
🍱 Tamaki Amajiki: Catch Up 🍱
How He Helps You When You're Sad {P16}
You Go On A Double Date {P17}
He Helps You Study/ Train {P18}
What Your Bedroom Looks Like {P19}
You're Sick {P20}
My Ships
Okay so another unrelated thing...
Y/N Character Profiles {P21}
He Gives You A Gift {P23}
You're In The Infirmary/ Injured {P24}
Plans For The Future {A/N}
They Have A Nightmare {P25}
Their Nightmare Comes True {P26}
You Run Into Your EX {P27}
Aesthetics {P28}
You Get Jealous {P29}
1 Year Anniversary - πŸŽ‰ {100k Special} πŸŽ‰
Halloween Costumes {πŸŽƒ HW P1πŸŽƒ}
How You Two Spend Halloween {πŸŽƒHW P2πŸŽƒ}
You Make Them Flustered {P30}
Your Family {P31}
I came out with a new book!
πŸŽ… Christmas SpecialπŸŽ„
Random One-Shots {P32}
memes
He Helps You Study/ Train {P33}
Your Test/ Plan {P34}
Graduation/ Promotion {P35}
Your Favorite Song {P36}
You Move In With Him {P37}
They Get Sick {P38}
πŸ’• Valentines Day Special πŸ’•
You Go Grocery Shopping Together {P39}
im back-
🐱 Hitoshi Shinso Catch Up 🐱
Girls Night {P40}
Your First Time {P41}
NSFW Alphabet {P42}
How They React To You In Lingere {P43}
When They Try To Seduce You {P44}
πŸ‹ {P45}
Suggestions + Annoucement
Y/N Character Profile {REVAMP} {P46}
You're On Your Period {P47}
The QNA No One Asked For :)
Your Birthday {P48}
BNHABS SHORTS P1
Ring Shopping {P49}
πŸ₯¦ Proposal: Izuku Midoriya πŸ₯¦
πŸ’₯ Proposal: Katsuki Bakugou πŸ’₯

You Wake Up Next To Him {P22}

27.4K 293 1K
By lilithlunaEWA

Don't worry, most of these are innocent. MOST.

I also may have used this as an excuse for shirtless bois

Izuku Midoriya

You yawned as you blinked a few times, adjusting to the light in the room and turning over slightly. You stared at a sleeping Izuku, him being in his All Might pj's as if he were still Dai's age made you chuckle. Luckily you weren't loud enough to wake him just yet as you placed you hand against his cheek and pulling his face closer, kissing him. You soon felt arms wrap around you waist and a smile against you lips as you pulled away to see Izuku looking back at you.

"Morning Y/N..." he said yawning, "Morning Izu.." you said as you laid your head against his chest. "Did you have a good nights rest?" he asked making you nod as you snuggled closer into him. "I don't wanna go to school today.." you said, remembering it was Monday, he smirked as he kissed your neck "I'm willing to stay home today~" "Oh~ I see~" you were about to kiss him when, "Y/N! DEKU! MOM SAID TO GET UP!" Dai said, banging on your door. You groaned as Izu got off you, "Looks like we don't have a choice, heh.." "Yeah, yeah.." you said as you slowly started to get up, "We're continuing this later though.." "Of course.."

Katsuki Bakugou

'Goddammit I can't feel my legs..' you thought, as you woke up next to you blonde boy Bakugou. You turn your head as your pout turns into a smile as you looked at his bedhead and purple covered neck making you chuckle as you slid forward and wrapped your arms more around his chest and blushing slightly as you felt a certain.. umm.. friend.. against your leg. You simply ignored it as you snuggled more into his chest.

You soon felt a kiss be placed on your head as you looked up at Katsuki, "Morning Katsuki.." "Morning.. Babe.." you pouted again and flicked his forehead "Ow! What was that for?!" "For making me unable to walk today, therefore you are lucky today is Saturday.." he smirked and kissed your forehead. "Worth it~" he said as you smacked his chest "K-Katsuki!" "Hehe~" he laughed as he pulled you back into him and looked at the clock, "My parents have already left by now... so we can stay in bed longer.." "Well I can't walk anyways soo.." "And I'll take full responsibility~" "I AM GOING TO SLAP YOU BAKUGOU!"

Shouto Todoroki

You woke up to a kiss on your cheek, as you yawned you felt Shouto running a hand through your hair soothingly. "Morning Love.." "Mornin' Sho.." you said as you rolled over to face him seeing the smile you loved oh so much. You cuddled yourself into the black tank top on his chest, smiling back at him. "Did you have a good sleep Sho?" he nodded, tugging you closer to him.

"I mean you were beside me so of course I slept well.." he said, making you chuckle. Looking at the time you groaned, "I told my mom I would be home by lunch.. It's already 10 AM.." you started to try to get up before Shouto pulled you back down. "Shoutoooooo.. I have to get readyyyy.. Do you still have those clothes I stashed over here?" He laid his head against my back, "Mhm.. Put you can wait another hour or so.. that way we can have breakfast and then you can change..." you sighed, smiling. You leaned his head up and kissed his cheek, "I suppose I can stay another hour or so.."

Denki Kaminari

You woke up to banging on your door. 'Oh shit' you thought, looking under the covers you realized that you and Kami were naked 'shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT' you kept thinking knowing that it was more than likely your brothers on the other side of the door. You shook Denki saying, "Denki! Wake up! They know were in here!" I whisper yelled, he woke up slowly, just in time to hear B/2 yell "I SWEAR TO GOD Y/N! IF YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND ARE NAKED-"

You both gulped, quickly getting up and throwing some clothes on. Kami had to help you a little bit since your legs hurt before you finally made it to the door, acting as if you had just woke up and weren't stressing. "Mm.. What do you four want..?" you asked your brothers as they stormed in your room, Denki laying on your bed playing on his phone as if nothing was wrong right now. You yourself started to look around, trying to figure out what to hide from your siblings when your eyes landed on the trash can, knowing evidence was there, you grabbed the can and ran, your brothers following in suite "I SWEAR Y/N! IF THERE'S A CONDOM IN THERE!"

Eijirou Kirishima

You wake up to the smell of waffles near your face, you turn and look over to see Kirishima enjoying some with an untouched plate which you assumed was for you once he realized you awoke. "Kiri..? Why are there waffles?" you asked, as he looked over and gave you his signature smile, "Your Gran made 'em for us! And let me tell you... they are SO good!" you chuckled, sitting up and laying your head on his shoulder.

"Well can I have some..? or were you gonna eat it all yourself?" you asked with a smirk, he laughed grabbing a bite of waffle and feeding it to you. "Dang. Those are good." you said wiping your lips of the syrup that had dripped off them, "I know right!" he finally handed you your plate and you started to enjoy your own plate of waffles. Soon there was a knock at the door before it opened slightly, revealing your grandma "Oh good.. I'm glad to see you both are enjoying the waffles" she said with a smile 'Of course they're fucking good' you though, "Y/N! Language!" Oh right. Telepathy. You laughed, and soon Kiri joined in your grandma smiled, leaving you two be.

Tenya Iida

You yawned, waking up and reaching over, feeling the abs of someone. Remembering that you had somehow gotten your hands on some beer the night before two thoughts came into your head. Either, A- This was your muscular-ass-boyfriend Tenya, or B- This was some random-fuck boy you had somehow hooked up with. 'Please be A, Please be A, PLEASE BE A' you thought as you looked over to the person.

To your luck, it was indeed your boyfriend Tenya which made you sigh in relief as you did not want to explain to him if you had cheated. You leaned against his chest, drawing random lines and shapes on him with your finger. You looked up seeing your pet shadow demon and shooed  it away, it was sad but agreed. Tenya eventually woke up, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you in closer to him, "Mornin' Beefcake" "Good Morning, Love" he replied, kissing your forehead and reaching for his glasses. Little did he know you had already taken them before he awoke 'I am so evil' you thought, with you naturally devilish smirk on your face.

Tomura Shigaraki

You rubbed your eyes, adjusting to the sunlight as you looked around the room. Everything seemed normal, with the new addition of your boyfriend beside you though. He had a thimble on one of his fingers so it was alright for him to stay with you. You smiled at the fact they were still on and snuggled in closer to him, still be careful in case they fell of though. You soon felt his arm wrap around you as your smile grew, knowing he was awake.

"Morning Tomura.." he simply nodded at you, still to tired to speak yet. You giggled as you started to get up when he asked, "Where are you.. going?" you looked back at him, "I was gonna go make breakfast? Why? Want me to stay with you~" he nodded once again, still to tired. You climbed back under the covers, telling him that he would now have to try to make breakfast which he agreed to as long as you two could cuddle longer, he didn't care. You kissed his cheek, making him have one of his rare smiles as you laid your head against his chest and slowly fell asleep. And what time was it when you woke up? 1:00 PM. Good thing you didn't have work...

Dabi ^^ Also.. HOT DAMN. He fine as fuck in this photo.

You woke up, your arms being stroked by your wonderful boyfriend Dabi. Who had already been awake for awhile, which was normal to you. You would have normally sprung out of bed but after last nights.. *cough* ..events. You didn't have the energy to wake up like you normally to and opted to rather snuggle closer to him "Good Morning, Daddy.." "Morning, Baby Girl.. How are the legs?" he said with a chuckle.

You smacked his chest with a pout, he soon flipped you on to your back, pinning you to the bed. "Baby.. I thought you knew better than to do that to Daddy.." he said, kissing our neck "Do we need a repeat of last nights events? Do you need to scream my name and beg for me again?" you shook your head no, honestly you wouldn't have minded but your legs hurt to much for that to happen and you feel the same exact pleasure again. He leaned up and gave you a quick kiss, "Guess we'll have to wait 'till tonight then? Hmm?" you blushed, making him laugh as he stood up, "You get some rest.. I have a mission today, but when I get back I expect you to be ready~"

Neito Monoma

You sat up, stretching your arms and throwing a shirt on as you laid back down, snuggling into your shirtless boyfriend. Last night had been the first time in weeks you two had actually been able to 'spend the night together' and there was a LOT of pent up energy but you enjoyed ever ounce that was released. Soon you felt a kiss be placed on the top of your head and Neito's arm rub your back.

"You shouldn't have put a shirt back on..." he said, "...It would have been a better feeling to have your bare chest against mine then the shirt~" you blushed, pushing your face into the crook of his neck and hiding your blush. He chuckled and kissed your head again, "What time does your brother normally wake up on the weekends?" you looked over to the alarm clock that read '10:00 AM' "We have about another hour or two before he wakes up.." Neito smiled, kissing you. "You think we have time to go another round before he wakes up?" "The door is still locked, right?" he nodded, you stayed quiet for a moment before saying, "I think we have time~"

Tamaki Amajiki

You pulled the blanket up higher on you and Tamaki, who were laying on the couch after falling asleep there last night during one of your movie marathons. You looked up at him, sleeping softly, you smirked and leaned up, kissing one of his ears and making him shiver. You couldn't tell if he was awake or not so you started kissing his neck and down to his collarbone, soon you felt him wrap his arms around you.

"Y- Y/N.." he said, looking down at you, you smirked looking up at him "Hi Elf Boy~" you told him, he simply nodded to you. He tried to stop your kisses but both of you knew that, that wasn't going to happen so eventually he gave up on trying to stop your actions. "You know~.." you started reaching your hand down his body "..If you want.. I can make you feel even better~" he covered his face, hiding the intense blush he had on his face and quickly shaking his head no. You laughed, leaning up and whispering "You know you'll want to eventually, right?" slowly, he ended up nodding his head.

...

Also I decided to give you all this... you're welcome.

You just read 2253 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 62 43
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
538K 6.8K 100
Characters in this: Izuku Midoriya πŸ₯¦ Bakugou KatsukiπŸ’₯ Todoroki Shouto ☁️🌹 Denki Kaminari ⚑️ Kirishima EijiroπŸ” Sero hantaπŸ–€ Tamaki AmajikiπŸ™ Shins...
27.1K 232 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: β€’ Katsuki Bakugou β€’ Izuku Midoriya β€’ Shoto Todorok...
10K 175 7
π™΄πšžπš—πš˜πš’πšŠ (πš—.): πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’πšπšžπš• πšπš‘πš’πš—πš”πš’πš—πš [𝙼𝙷𝙰 π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚑 πšπšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› - π™Ύπš—πšŽπšœπš‘πš˜πšπšœ] π™Ήπšžπšœπš 𝚊 πšπš’...