Hate, actually ✔

By SedatedCourtney

UNDER EDITING Enter the world of Sadie Torres, a 19 year old intellectual. The girl with a hundred and one pr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
29
30
31
Epilogue

Hate, actually

269 13 4
By SedatedCourtney

Hey guys...welcome to my second book here on Wattpad! If you're coming from my last book, I'm sure you can tell I love writing and I'm super psyched about what's coming. *screams in passion*.

I can promise that this book has WAY more effort than my last one. 😂

I'm not sure if you even care or not but this specific book idea came to me in a dream and I developed the idea as the weeks went by - and here I am. I couldn't procrastinate this one because I was so excited. I hope against all hopes that you enjoy it. <3

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews. This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, incidents and places are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.7K 48
|NOT EDITED! CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED| completed<3 Anastasia Rodriguez is 17 years old girl, who's -of course - living with her parents. Although her f...
275K 11K 93
"Go on a few dates with him. Talk to him. Be everything he wants you to be. Be his girlfriend. He is heart broken, and his mother and I want him to b...
56.3K 1.2K 27
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐃𝐄, after her mothers unexpected death, her and her father moved away to start a new life. Two years later she falls for t...
11.4K 546 46
Eighteen year old Victoria Blakesley is not only gorgeous but intelligent, arrogant and a go-getter in the true sense of the term. Aiming to be a law...