Different (Currently Rewritin...

By bookswitharaceli

Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors Note (Old Note)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N: Demons
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Sequel!

Chapter 2

129K 3.9K 662
By bookswitharaceli

Edited

As I walked past pack members on my way out of the house, a series of various unkind words were thrown my way.

"Freak."

"Loser."

"Monster."

They were all words that I was use to hearing. I was usually great at ignoring them, but for some reason, today was different. Something within me snapped. Isla let out a menacing growl from within me.

"I'm not a fucking monster!" I yelled as I turned around on my heels. "You all are fucking monsters! You've all been putting me through so much shit since I was little!" That was surely enough to shut everyone up. The room went quiet as soon as my yells echoed around the room.

Stop being such a baby! I scolded myself as I felt tears wanting to escape my eyes.

The laughter and conversations that were once filled the room was no longer there. I could tell that everyone was shocked from my sudden confrontation, something that I was never able to do for years.

"For once in my life, leave me alone!" By the end of that, pack members were left speechless and wide eyed. I myself was shocked that I had finally snapped after so long of taking every blow that came my way. My breathing started to spread up and I could feel my heart starting to beat out of my chest.

As I turned around to head for the door once more, a voice behind me called out to me. "You are a monster!" A series of laughter followed the voice, making Isla growl again. I turned around to find the source of the voice. My gaze landed on a group of guys that varied in age. The guy that caught my eye was in the center of the group. He was blond and held a similar smirk as those around him. Their amused expressions quickly turned to those of fear as I faced my palm towards them in a threatening manner.

"Would you all like to test me?" My voice dropped about two octaves lower from the anger that was coursing through my veins. All of the guys that were previously laughing shook their heads out of fear. I dropped my arm to my side as I muttered a "good."

I turned back around and walked out the door. I ran into the forest and hid behind a bush, knowing that people were watching from the door I had left open. I made sure no one could see me before stripping out of my clothes. I threw them aside before shifting into my pure white wolf.

The answer to the question as to why I have powers and white fur is unknown. I was born this way and have no family history of this happening to any of my ancestors.

I started running into the woods; the only sounds going through my ears being the sound of twigs snapping under my weight, leaves crunching under me, my erratic heartbeat, and my breathing.

My mind was still racing from all the yelling I had done. I realized that I had yelled at my Dad; my Alpha.

You're so dead when we get home, Isla said, trying her best to bite back a laugh.

Isla, I'm pretty sure I realized that, I told her while rolling my eyes.

You're stupid. You know that, right? There was no doubt in my mind that she was smirking, judging by the tone of her voice in my head.

Yes, I nodded. I know. Now, could you not rub it in? I love Isla. I really do, but she's one of those people that you can easily get sick of. She's a really sweet and humorous person, but be around her too much, and she'll quickly start to annoy you.

Isla didn't say anything after that and I was grateful for her silence. I wasn't really in the mood to snap at yet another person.

I ran in the same direction for about an hour, not paying any attention to my surroundings at all. Everything was so silent, that I was sure you could hear a pin drop.

Stop. Isla's voice rang throughout my head and I did what I was told. The playfulness that was once in her voice was now gone, leaving alertness and fear.

What? I asked, confused. My ears perked up at the sound of a twig snapping that wasn't from me. I sniffed the air and cringed when I came across a potent stench. Both Isla and I knew exactly what that scent belonged to.

Rogue, Isla spat, venom dripping from her voice. And not just that, we're in another packs territory. The sentence made me inhale from frustration. How could I have been so careless as to wander into another packs territory?

Great, I mumbled.

Not just any packs territory. We're in Bloodmoon territory. At the mention of the name that every werewolf feared, I felt all the color drain from my face.

The Bloodmoon pack is the most dangerous, most ruthless pack in the world. They've had the title as long as I can remember. I've heard countless stories of the many things that they'd do. They kill trespassers that happen to stumble into their land without so much as giving it a second thought. Their alpha, Alpha Bloodmoon; is someone who you'd have to be stupid enough to mess with. He's as ruthless as they come; if not, even more. He doesn't hesitate to kill anyone who is daring enough to disobey him in the slightest. Alpha Bloodmoon doesn't have a mate yet, but I think I can speak for everyone in the werewolf world when I say that we hope that she'll snap him out of his murderous ways.

My head snapped to my left at the sound of another stick snapping. My eyes squint, trying to locate the rogue in the darkness. Even with my enhanced vision, I couldn't dre anything throughout the dark abyss.

My first instinct was to back up against a tree to avoid being attacked from behind.

I waited for minutes, but no more sounds echoed throughout the eerie forest.

How far into the territory are we? I asked Isla.

If I knew the answer to that, I would've told you a long time ago, she snapped. It wasn't out of anger, but more so of the stress that comes with not being aware of your surroundings in a dangerous situation.

I groaned internally. Why do you always have to be like that?

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, then don't ask a stupid question. I rolled my eyes at her comment.

I was about to say something else when a sudden growl snapped me out of my conversation with Isla. I sniffed the air, cringing as the pungent scent got closer, meaning that our unwanted friend was getting closer.

Just as I thought, the rogue emerged from the darkness, a growl making it's way up its throat. It stayed back long enough for me to be able to take in its appearance. The rogue's light brown fur was mostly matted down with blood, most likely from a previous kill or fight. Its eyes were pitch black, informing me of its hunger for killing. The rogue was stealthily getting closer and I gave it a warning growl, telling it that I was not afraid to fight back. It replied with a growl of its own and put its weight on its rear legs, getting ready to pounce.

We began circling eachother, exchanging growls every few seconds. After minutes of circling nonstop, the rogue finally made a move to pounce. As it did, I made a move to dodge its advanced but out of nowhere, a force knocked into it, causing both the rogue and the pitch black blob to go tumbling to the ground. I assumed that the blob was another wolf and after seconds, I confirmed my suspicion.

I watched as the wolf snapped its jaws at the rogues neck, missing the first two times. I guess the saying, 'third time's a charm,' is true in this situation because the third time that the wolf snapped, it was able to latch onto the rogues neck and bite down with incredible force.

A cry of pain came from the rogue. Its many attempts to make the wolf let go of it failed miserably. It scratched, clawed, and snapped at the black wolf, only making it bite down impossibly harder.

With every struggle, the wolf bit down even more, making more crimson seep out of the rogues neck. The wolf kept increasing pressure on its neck, making the rogues howls of pain increase in volume.

The wolf finally bit down one last time and a loud snapping sound replaced the rogues pained cries. The rogue went limp in the wolves mouth. It dropped the corpse on the ground and it landed with a thump. A shiver made it's way down my spine as I saw the lifeless eyes of the rogue staring into my soul.

It wasn't until I locked eyes with the wolf to thank it that I realized something. I felt tingles spread throughout my being. Many emotions swirled in the wolf's still black eyes. I could tell that the same happening with my eyes. I wasn't one hundred percent sure until I heard Isla speak in my head.

Mate.
______________________________________

Soooo... how was it?

So Rayna found her mate. What do you think will happen? Comment what you think.

This chapter is about 300 words shorter than the first one but I'm trying.

I think I'm gonna do a fun fact of the chapter every time I upload.

Fun fact of the chapter:
-I started writing 3 other books before this one. They weren't werewolf books. I stopped because I ran out of motivation to keep writing them and they were quite boring to be comple- tely honest.

Anyway I'll see y'all next chapter.

New A/N:
This chapter has been rewritten. Let me know if I missed some errors while editing so I can fix them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 134K 65
Pack life for Ivy Pierce was perfect. Although abandoned at the Red Moon pack when she was just a pup, she was completely accepted by the Alpha and L...
14.5K 1.8K 63
Five hundred years ago, the Moon Goddess created the werewolves, as many other Gods had also created a race of their own. She gave them a gift...a fa...
888K 19.8K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
92.9K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...