Kidnapped By the Alpha

Galing kay ksca0414

So, Jane has all her summer planned out; she's going to hang with her friends and not give a damn about any c... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Well that was unexpected
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 continued
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (started not finnished)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 19

7.8K 338 35
Galing kay ksca0414

I had finally made it to the ceremony. My dress wasn't dirty, yet, and ,my shoes weren't covered in dirt and grass,yet. Caine was about ready to walk up on stage in front of the whole pack and introduce me as the new luna. The air was cool but not cold. It felt good on my skin as i was heated from my fever, and being anxious.

Just 5 months ago i was a high school graduate. Human too, so i thought. Now I'm, Werewolf, look totally different, found the love of my life , and starting a family. I lost my train of thought when i heard Caine's voice sound over the microphone.

The backyard of the pack house was set up with round tables adorned with lilacs and lavender, it smelled heavenly and it eased the tension. Each table was filled with pack members all staring at Caine waiting for me to enter. The stage was set up higher above every one else. White twinkling lights hung above it.

"Tonight i would like to thank everyone for coming out, and welcoming your new luna with open arms"

The crowd let out some 'whoops' and whistles and a random from the back was shouting.

" i remember when you first changed when you were 10, the first thing you said Caine was 'when can i find her? The girl I'm going to marry'" the crowd erupted into fits of laughter and Caine grinned and chuckled.

"Yes stephen how could i forget! Well tonight ladies and gents i would like to introduce to you that woman ive been looking for since the age of 10 clearly, right stephen?" The crowd laughed once more.

"Members of the Andlin pack i introduce to you your luna!" Caine extended his right arm out to me as he motioned for me to walk up the stages steps. I slowly made my way without, tripping might i add. Reaching the center of the stage Caine turned towards me and placed a flower grown over my head. He set down the microphone and as he was about to place the crown on my head, his eyes started glowing and i knew it was his wolf.

He started saying words,but it wasn't english.

** allow me to translate for you. On this night, i pronounce Jane Rose Archer (random last name i chose because I'm not sure if i officially picked a last name for her yet and if i did i don't remember oops! Bad writer i am) mother of the Andlin pack, protector of every wolf to join our ranks, and kind light hearted spirit we need to lead us by my side**

With that his eyes lost their glow and he placed the crown on my head. He gently reached for my hand and spun me towards the front of the stage for everyone to see me.

" I give to you your luna Jane Rose Archer!"

The crown erupted into cheers and fits of laughter and whistles. Claps continued for minutes as the flowers from the tables were being thrown at me and everyone screamed welcome.

" now if everyone could please continue to the house we will continue this party inside where there will be refreshments and food for everyone!"

Everyone filed into the house orderly and quietly. After everyone safely made it into the house Caine walked over to me and picked me up. It was just us outside now.
He was holding me over his head just under my arms and he spun me around.

" im so proud of you peaches! You did so well!"

After spinning it made me a little uneasy and the little one didn't like that.

" Caine put me down now." He gave me a puzzled and hurt look but he put me down anyway . I made it to the edge of the stage just in time to empty out my stomach for the third time that day. My poor mate looked at me horrified.

" come on jane lets get you to the infirmary , thats not good!" He looked so concerned it made me worry, god if only he knew why it was really happening.

"N-n-no! Im fine!"

" no your coming with me right now to get you checked out!"

Gosh no! I cant go or he'll for sure know!

"Caine... I'm... "

"Sick yes, i know you are so come on! Lets go!"

"No Caine I'm not sick. I'm... Well i'm"

awh hell i cant tell him like this! He was staring at me like i was an idiot.

"Im sure its just a mild case of the flu or something. OH YANNO WHAT? Its probably food poisoning. I did have soup today, maybe i let it sit to long... We should head in now before people start wondering where we are. " i pulled him to the house before he could get anything else out.

Caines p.o.v.

Jane tugged me through the yard and in the back door before i could question her. I just wanted to make sure she was ok. She offered me a peck on the cheek snd she was off to change into something more comfortable .

I walked farther into the house and stopped in the kitchen for a drink. Just as i turned to open the fridge i felt a slap on my back, it was Coal.

" hey man tonight went awesome! So far so good right man? When are you gonna yanno, ask her" my eyes got a little wide as i looked for anyone in the kitchen who might have heard that. But the roar of conversations would have made it hard.

"Tonight is the night dude, I'm gonna ask her tonight, so you just have to keep it a secret until then." Deep down coal was into all that cute stuff. He would never admit it , but he was excited for me to ask jane to marry me. I think he's looking for ways to ask emily.

I continued on with getting my drink and before i knew it Jane was back at my side with sweats and an over sized sweater. Her hair was up in a bun but her makeup was still perfectly In place. I placed my cup down on the counter and tugged on her hand. I brought it up to my lips and placed a light kiss on the palm of her hand. Effectively sending shivers through her body. I entwined my fingers with hers and gently glided us through every body to the steps where i motioned her up a few. I searched for coal in the crowd and drew his attention. I winked at him and he knew what to do. He started passing out classes of champagne to everyone with the help of Emily, John, Jen, Jai, and Skylar. I looked over at Jane and she looked quite confused until John handed us the last two glasses. I waited for everyone to get a glass, and then winked at coal to start.

" i need all of you to shut the hell up alpha needs to speak" coal shouted through the whole house. Slowly the roared died down and the room fell silent.

This was the big moment and i was more nervous then ever. But i spoke calm and clear so everyone could hear me.

"I would like to make a toast, to my beautiful mate and luna Jane! SALUTE!" And i took a sip of my champagne and placed it down. Everyone sipped and cheered.

" but before i return you guys to the party i would like to say one more final thing about this beauty holding my hand right here, 4 months ago i walked into her house and literally kidnapped her. Yes i know quite the romantic. But if it wasn't for that day 4 months ago she wouldn't be here right now. In those 4 months I've fallen for everything about her, the way she wakes up in the morning , how she brushes her teeth, and those gorgeous blue eyes that hold every emotion possible. Its plain and simple and easy to see that i love this girl. "

As i talked i flailed my arm around to distract everyone from seeing me grab out the ring.

"So before i go on and on about how much i love her, why don't i just show you folks?"

I turned to face Jane, and let me tell you she looked confused. I got down on one knee and her face went blank.

"Peaches, I've loved you from the moment i laid eyes on you. I knew i wanted to spend every day of the rest of my life with you since then . So will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Jane p.o.v.

My eyes filled with tears as i looked down at the man i loved. This was really happening. It was happening really fast. But it was happening. I stared in shock at Caine. Every eye in the room was on me. The ladies eyes were filled with tears and the men held their breaths waiting for my answer. I stared out over the crowd as the tears started falling faster. I looked back at Caine as his face fell and started standing up what was he doing?

"Ladies and gents it looks like things havent -"he started but I cut him off.

"Yes! Yes yes yes a thousand times yes!" I screamed as i jumped off my step onto him.

Caine hugged me so hard I was kind of worried he hurt the baby .

** the baby is fine Jane stop worrying so much! Peanut is perfectly safe with me**

*thanks wolfie!**

Caine hugged me for a good 3 minutes before he pulled back with tears in his eyes as he reached for my left hand. I looked down to see him slide the ring onto my finger. It was a simple elegant ring. It was a gold band with a decent sized diamond in the middle and three decreasing sized diamonds on both sides. After he was done putting it on my finger i wrapped both arms around his neck and crashed my lips onto his.

Life was food. Life was definitely good.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
6.7M 234K 41
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...
407K 15K 46
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
502K 19.4K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...