Chapter 21

Jane's P.O.V.

"Ok Jane, this is easy you can do this. just pick an outfit." currently I'm sitting in my closet in front of my mirror trying to pick out some clothes to wear to dinner tonight. I picked an old pair of one of my favorite pairs of jeans. They were a light wash and distressed down both legs. the shirt was the hard part. its been about 5 weeks since my announcement to Caine and now he hardly shuts up about "our bean". MY BABY IS NOT A BEAN. She doesn't even look like a bean anymore. Yes i said she. I'm only 10 weeks along, and we don't know what "it" is (even though i know "it's" a she), but now i have a small bump and we still haven't told the pack, or anyone yet for that matter, not even the girls! Poor Skylar,Emily, and Jen. Every one has noticed I smell different and that's because now that I'm farther along they can smell the baby too. I told them I was experimenting with different lotions and perfumes. Caine noticed it way before anyone else did because he is always around me, even more so now. Now i can't even walk down the steps by myself. He has to carry me down them. All the time.

Back to picking a shirt! i didn't want a tight shirt. It was only a small bump, hardly noticeable, but  still didn't want anyone to get suspicious, I wasn't ready to tell anyone. but Caine wanted to tell everybody.

I picked up several shirts on hangers and compared them on me. none of them were what I wanted and I was getting frustrated. I was about to call Caine and tell him I wasn't going. but right when I was about to give up Caine walks in my room with a bag from my favorite store! "Strawberry" and a small dozen of white Daisy's. Daisy's were my favorite.

" Here you go baby girl, I tuned into the link and I saw you were having troubles with an outfit, so I picked you up a few things. Put this on and i'll see you downstairs in 20 minutes. "

He gave me quick peck on the lips, and  a light kiss for our little one and he was out the door.  

I quickly rummaged through the bag and pulled out a very faint pink sundress. It didn't look like something that I would wear, but I must admit it was pretty. I continued picking things up from the bag that consisted of a thin pair of flats the same rosy pink color of my dress and a couple Alex and Ani bracelets. They were all gold and quite cute. they ranged from sayings like "everything happens for a reason"( which was a motto i lived by religiously) to mine and Caine's initials, to wolves and moons.

looking back at the dress i noticed it had white roses across the dress and pastel green leaves scattered across it. it was quite pretty and the longer i looked at it i liked it even more.

i scampered off to the bathroom and put on the dress,shoes, and my new jewelry after reading the care instructions of course. the dress fit just how i wanted. it was strapless and it fit my stomach tightly but flared off slightly before the bottom of my stomach, just enough to not notice my little bun. my hair was already slicked back in a high ponytail and i had light makeup on with pinup winged eyeliner to define my eyes. and a nude lipstick. i grabbed some cash not that i would need it since he never lets me pay for anything anyways, then headed downstairs and met Caine. he was standing in the kitchen whispering to people. it sounded like our main little group. ( Coal, Jai,John,Skylar,Jen and Emily)

i crept through the hallway and tried to listen. i silently thanked Caine for getting me flats instead of heels.

Skylar was whispering to Caine.

"Hey is everything ok with you and Jane? You guys have been real hush hush lately. You don't let her do anything without you by her side is she ok? Are you ok?"

"We have never been better actually. i just can't get enough of her, that's all" Caine gave  smile and a small chuckle and Skylar smiled back

" That's great to hear! I'm happy for you guys with the engagement and everything!"  Skylar and the girls all squealed and the guys nodded their heads in agreement.