Chapter 3

Alright guys Chapter 3 is here finally and I'm so not on my schedule that I set for myself... Oops. Sorry guys. But my readers like tripled since I put the second chapter up and so have my votes! Thank you guys so much!!! Yeah yeah what am I bragging about? 147 readers and 6 votes? Big whoop right? It is to me! Cause I'm weird like that and i care way to much!!!! Woo for being weird and caring to much!!! So you guys are probably like yadda yadda get to the story so here it is guys!😘

 Janes P.O.V

Ow! Why does my head hurt?

Okay so I remember getting told to watch Carson, going to breakfast with him, seeing really hot boys and then getting kidnapped. WAIT KIDNAPPED? Oh my god where's Carson? Did they get to him? Oh wait, no the Andersons have him, I'm glad they have him because I like them, they're a really nice and sweet old couple who live next door. I know they will treat him well.

Wait where am I? Am i lying in a bed? Why is it dark in here? What happened?

"Think Jane think"... What happened after Carson was taken next door? Oh yes I was screaming and then I blacked out. My kidnappers didn't even chain me up or put a sack over my head, they're really bad at this.

I swing my legs off the bed and plant my feet firmly on the ground. I stand up.

Oops way to fast and I flop back down onto the bed. I giggle and flop around on the bed. Its super comfy, I should get one of these for myself. It's huge! It has to be at least King sized or something.

Alright back to my mission, to find out where I am. I swing my legs over the bed and sit up slowly this time, I  firmly plant my feet on the cold floor and take my time standing up. It's completely dark in here so I'm careful not to slip on anything. Slowly I inch my feet, more like glide them across the room hoping I don't snag anything and trip. I spoke too soon.

As I'm gliding, my foot goes under a rug and I trip and crash to the floor cracking my head off the corner of something. I hear something crash onto the ground, in front of where I've fallen and shatter into millions of pieces. When I fell my head also hit the ground so I had double the impact and I'm no longer able to stay awake so everything goes black... AGAIN!

Alright guys so thats chapter three, I hope you enjoyed it.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Just kidding. Thats like a crappy ass chapter if you ask me! So here's the rest of it ;)

Caines P.O.V

Oh my goodness, what have I gotten myself into? I thought to myself as I sat on the red recliner in the pack house living room.

Number one shes a freaking human, a human! This doesn't happen, at least not in the past 500 years. This is because humans are too weak for werewolves, they usually die. So not only am I doomed to fall in love with her but I'm doomed to lose her too.

I will protect her at any and all costs if I have to I know that, but I don't even know her name. All I know is her sweet smell of peaches and cream, the way her hair cascades down her back and around her shoulders, how her gorgeous green eyes look deep into me and melt my insides. She has a long slender figure with curves in all the right places, her nose is just the cutest as well as her high cheek bones. Overall she's just the most beautiful creature to walk this earth, even if she is a pathetic human.