Chapter 11

Standing outside on the steps of this amazing two story house with Caine wrapped around me and his lips gently pressed to my forehead. This is the house where im going to live with him and raise our kids with him. This is the man im pretty sure i already love.

"Come on jane let me take you inside" Caine's voice rung out.

He slid one hand down my shoulder and arm and entwined his hand with mine while he turned the door knob with the other. The house was beyond gorgeous.

Right when you walked in there was beautiful tan tile. And a set of steps that one way led to the upstairs and the other led to the basement.

"Which one would you like to see first doll? Upstairs first or downstairs?"

"Hmmm lets go with upstairs"

He tugged my hand and led me through a gorgeous modern kitchen with black granite tops and chrome appliances with a microwave built into the cupboards which i will need help reaching. And a island with hanging utensils above it and 8 stove burners and behind the burners on another counter was dual ovens.

Perfect kitchen to cook in for those hectic holidays And the huge refrigerator with a bottom pull out freezer and dual door fridge.... Everything in the kitchen was black and white and chrome appliances.

He pulled me through the kitchen and into the living room. Where the floor turned from tile to smooth black shiny flooring and in the middle of the room was one of those fashionable looking black couches. And to the right of it was a large open window which looked over the lake which was a fantastic view.

The colors in this house weren't really homie. They felt kind of dark and stoic. No warm tones and no cool tones. Just black and white.

However, there was a red carpet in the middle of the room right before the couch that gave a little bit of color to the room. There was a large tv mounted on the wall across from the couch with two floating book cases filled with books and empty squares left on them to fill in with photo frames and small vases and knickknacks.

I let go of Caine's hand " hang on one second i have to see what this feels like" and walked over to the couch and sat on it. It actually wasn't to bad. It was soft and you sunk into it. It looked hard and uncomfortable.

I wiggled around and then Hopped back up and walked back over to Caine and slung my arm around his waist.

"Take me, kind sir, to explore the rest of the house"

Amd with that we were off and walking the house again. We walked down a hallway and passed a warm orange bathroom with brown tiling and a cream toilet along with a light sand colored counter top with two sinks and a large walk in shower.

" just you wait baby girl this isn't even the master bathroom" i just turned and stared at him with my mouth hanging open. " uhm excuse me?"

" you heard me." He smirked and Turned around and led me down the hallway.
Down a little further was two empty rooms both of large size. Perfect for children's rooms. I walked into each room to check out the closets , cause im a girl, and boy were they huge. Walk in closets with plenty of hanging space and shelves out the wazoo.

" and these darling would be the children's rooms. Theres another one across the hall the same size and closet"

"Hey babe how many children do you think i can pop outta me?" I asked laughing at the end.

"Oh i don't know I've always wanted a kinda big family.. I think four is a good number"

I dropped my arm from his waist and brought it up to my chin to mock thinking about something.

Ive always secretly wanted four children. So him just agreeing with it without even knowing is perfect. I looked up at Caine and started circling him, his face taking on a concerned look.

"I think i can manage four" i paused. " i can definitely manage four for you" i smiled at the end and stopped right in front of him. And threw my arms around his neck and slowly leaned in to kiss him. He picked me up and carried me back through the hallway past the living room and carried me all the way around the kitchen to a small hallway just off to the side of the kitchen with a pbother set of steps going up.

"Whats that to?"

"That is the master suit my dear" he smiled and kissed me. And kept on walking until we were up the steps and through a doorway. If i thought the other rooms were large i was so wrong.

The entire room was surrounded in glass windows. The bed was huge. And i mean huge. King sized even bigger!