Chapter 22

Jane's  P.O.V.

Caine and I were still laying in bed the next morning.We were allowed to it was Saturday. Well I was still laying in bed, Caine was still sleeping. He laid on his stomach and his head was gently resting on my shoulder. His arm was lazily draped over my stomach just like every other night since he found out about her. Yes still her. I'm thoroughly convinced I'm having a girl. He constanlty wants to agrue with me about it. He's insisting that its a boy because " it" , oh how i hate when he says it, needs to be the next alpha of the pack. and every time i playfully will rub my tummy and tell our little girl, that daddy doesnt mean it, and that she's going to grow up big and strong and instead of a silly boy leading. She'll be leading it instead.

Caine will laugh and kiss my cheek and tell me " whatever you say darling". this same thing has happened every day, every single day. Sometimes it will go a little differently. But most of the time it goes just like that.

Caine was starting to stir, so I gently started to twirl his hair around my finger. He loves when I do that.

" Ugh, what time is it " He said in that deep husky morning voice that I loved so much. I grabbed my cell  off the night stand, and checked it.

8:32am

" It's eight thirty babe" I squeaked out. He looked up at me and flashed me that prize winning smile.

" Well good morning baby, and good morning other baby."

I smile down at him, and I tried to wiggle out from under his arm.

"Where you goin' peaches?"

" I have to go to the bathroom, so if you could let me just squeeze by you real quick, I promise i'll be right back. "

"ok, ok but only on one condition, I get a kiss first , from both of you."

"ok since you insist" I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss and then laid back so he could kiss the baby. and then i was off to the bathroom.

While I was in the bathroom I took the pajamas I was supposed to put on last night for bed and put them on. Since I was still nude from last night with Caine.

My pajamas werent much. We lived down in Georgia. It was always a nice temperature outside anyways. So I tossed on my striped sleep shorts and tied them loosely, then picked up the loose t-shirt and put it on. I walked back out into my bedroom and met Caine again. it felt like everytime I laid eyes on him, I fell in love a little more. Caine was standing in the middle of my room in just his boxers. I leaned on the bathroom door and watched as he put on his clothes. which consisted of striped sleep pants and a white t-shirt.

"Jane! Are you ok in there?! Do yo-"

" Caine.. Darling i'm right here. I'm fine" I couldnt help but laugh at him .

" You worry way to much." I said in between laughs.

Caine looked up at me smied and ran a hand through his hair. He does that a lot when he's emabrassed.

" Come on peaches lets head downstairs and grab some breakfast." Caine outstreatched his hand towards me and I took it happily. At least he wasn't carrying me.

As Caine and I headed down the hallway he swooped me up and carried me down the steps. Once at the bottom he set me down. 

"You know you dont have to do that right?"

 He smiled down at me. " yes, peaches, I know I dont have to, but I want to."

" Ok as long as you know that." I smiled up at him and grabbed his hand. As we walked through the living room we ran into our group. As always everyone was here. If the group wasnt together,then something was wrong. I basically lived in a house with my 5 best friends. How could you go wrong with that?