Memory

Bởi Jackrachel

*COMPLETED* Nona comes in a new town. After that, strange things starts to happen. Xem Thêm

New home
First day of school
new school vol 2
party
Party vol 2
Her room/ party vol 3
Panic
New day, new chance
Part 10
Part 11
Nonas room
What are you doing?
Ocd
Its Friday bchz
Hard to believe
Halloween
Its here
19/19
House
Memorie
The truth
Preparing for black guy
Part 2
Morning
Epilogue

Best friend

42 1 0
Bởi Jackrachel

It was really cold in my room. I left windows open for air, last night. I had few nightmares and it was about some black man,  again. Black leather jacket,  hoddie under and black pants. I didnt saw the face.

Mom: "honny,  get your ass out of bed"
I heard my mom. She was jailing down.
Uh, i hate this. Today we are leaving this town and going in a new one. They sayd its called Vinchase village. I leaving my friends and everything behind. Its really sad..
Mom:" did you heard me!?  "
Nona: "yes! , gosh"

I put my clothes on and came downstairs. My father was there putting on jacket.

Dad: "hi, are you okey? "

Me:"sure"
I put on fake smile on my face.  I didnt like talk to him,  like with mom.  She was better for me.  Somehow I was fell free with her and with him i felt like in box.

When we were getting out of house,  I saw some boy standing in front.  With his beautiful brown hair I recognize him right away.  It was Fran. He was my best friend.  I really liked him.

He start to coming towards me and he put his hands in jacket,  shyly. He start to look at me.
Fran: hey, I heard you leaving. How is that happening?
Me: I dont know..   Ask my dumb parents that.
I said quiet , so that they dont hear me. Then Fran out of nowhere took my hand and start to drag me in the back of my house. My parents didnt even look. I guess they were to ocupatte with putting things on their places.

We stop.  He pick one flower from my back garden.
Fran: I hate this. That you leaving us.
Me:  Fran however you fell right now I feel two times worst. I love you guys all.

Fran look at the flower, then he put it on my ear. He put my bangs on the other side.

Fran: I think you will forget us. I keeped thinking about that all night.
Me:I could never forget you and others.
Fran: I need to tell you one more thing.
He just keeped silent and i was looking for words to hear. He look at my eyes.

Fran: I love you, Nona. I love you more than friend.

I was in shock. I didnt love him like that and I probably never could. That explain his wired  behavior.
He put his hand on my chick. I felt blush coming out. I just didnt know how to act.
Mom:Nona, we need to go
I heard my mom jailing. Then i felt air coming in my lungs again.

Me: Fran, I need to go. We will talk later.

I was turning around

Fran: okey. Uh,  hm call me you have my number.
I just nooded and left.

I didnt see him and i liked that. I just sit in back of our car. I was still shocked.  I will try to keep  my mind off that , as more as i can.

My parents come in and dad start the car. I look at our house one more time.  I felt sick,  so I look right at road in front of us.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3K 337 23
Innocent jilliana has fallen for the new girl in school and is trying really hard to keep it a secret from her friends and families. Meanwhile the ba...
gxg oneshots Bởi Anonymous✨

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

22.9K 128 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)
4.8K 87 32
Okay I get that this is the finished one, you may read it yes. But please read the rewrite as well. You'll get a better story line out of it!
1.1K 152 40
When the popular Christian Turner is introduced to his girlfriends cute gay best friend things start to go south very quickly.