Fame : Sammy Wilk : discontin...

By lolacf01

Before the fame, the money, the girls, Sammy Wilkinson was Vanessa's best friend. Some even called them soul... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

616 7 3
By lolacf01

Vanessa

For the rest of the afternoon sammy and I chilled in his room catching up on each other's lives. We ended up talking and watching tv till about midnight until, we both fell asleep on the bed.

The next morning, I wake up wrapped in the bed sheets alone on the bed. I heard the front door open, which I assumed was Sammy, but then I hear a girls voice.

"Sam where are you? Who's suitcase is that? And was it really necessary to get rid of the couch?" The voice says getting louder.

As soon as the door slammed open I sat up, scared, not knowing what to do.

"Hi." I say quietly.

"Unbelievable." The girl, who I recognized as stass, laughs. Sammy had told me about how he caught her cheating a couple days ago.

"It hasn't even been a full week and he's already got some dumb slut in his bed. Where is he?" She yells at me.

"I-I don't k-know." I stuttered. I don't know if it was the staring or the insults, but she was making me extremely nervous.

"Why the fuck are you stuttering? I just came to get my shit and leave." She says walking to the closet and grabbing a suitcase throwing her things in it.

"Hey Vanessa sorry I left, I we- what the fuck are you doing here? " Sammy says walking into the room and immediately noticing Stass.

"Vanessa, I knew I recognized you." Stass laughs dryly. "The minute I leave, you fly this bitch to LA." She yells.

"Don't fucking call her that. Why are you here?" Sammy says getting protective.

"What does it look like I'm doing, I'm getting my things." She says.

"Hurry up and get out." Sammy snaps, noticing how stass kept glaring at me.

"So Vanessa right? You think that you can just fly down and steals someone's boyfriend like that. I don't even know what he sees in you, look at you." She laughs getting closer to me.

"Look at me, you're fucking nothing compared to me. I have everything I could ever want, beauty, fame, money, everything. You're absolutely no one. Just some dumb bitch who's in love with an asshole like him." She spat.

With every harsh word she spoke, my chest would tighten and my vision blurred with tears, because she was right.

She's gorgeous, she has everything, she can give Sammy so much more than I ever could. I'm stupid for even thinking he'd want to be with someone like me.

"Stass shut the fuck up, leave." Sammy yells at her pushing her to the side, away from me.

"I need my things." She says crossing her arms.

"I don't give a fuck, I'll have someone drop them off at your house, just leave." Sammy yells. He grabs my face in his hands, making me look at him.

"What is her problem, she's being dramatic." Stass says as I struggle to breath.

"Just get the fuck out." He yells.

"Hey look at me, look at me V." Sammy says as I focus between his hazel eyes.

"Breath okay, I'm right here." He spoke calmly.

He pulls me into his chest breathing in and out. I immediately match his breathing, calming down.

After a few minutes, I wrap my arms around his torso and start sobbing.

"Don't fucking listen to her, okay. All the shit she said wasn't true." He squeezes me tighter.

"Yes it was." I say, referring to when she said that I was in love with him.

"No it's not. She's wrong. You're someone to me. And she's just mad because I broke up with her." He spoke softly.

"Thanks Sammy." I sigh burring my face into his chest.

"I got breakfast." Sammy says pulling away.

"Let's go." I smile lightly, as he wipes my tears.

...

I am currently getting ready to go to one of Sammy's friends party.

I am extremely nervous to say the least. I've never been to a party. Also the idea of being around a bunch of strangers, increases my anxiety.

"Hey you ready?" Sammy asks walking into the bathroom, as I was applying my mascara.

It's the only thing really ever use. I've never really been into doing my makeup, unless it's for a big event.

"Yea, lets go." I say grabbing my small purse and making sure my necessities are in there. Which include my chapstick, my phone, mascara, and my wallet.

We drive for about ten minutes and then pulled into a driveway. I'm pretty sure this was jack and jacks house.

"Ready?" Sammy asks as we reached the door.

"I guess." I smile nervously.

"It's going to be fine, I won't leave you alone. I know how you get with people and stuff." He gives me a reassuring smile. I nod lightly as he opens the door.

"Hey guys." Sammy says as we walk into the living room.

"Yo man, what's up?" Jack G smiles.

"No way, is that Vanessa?" Gilinsky asks.

"Hey." I smile with a small wave.

"Vanessa!" Johnson cheers coming from the kitchen.

"Hey J." I laugh a little.

"When did you get here?" He asks me after pulling away from a small hug.

"Yesterday actually." I say softly. Some of the other people around kept looking at me not knowing who I was, which caused me to get nervous.

"What the fuck Sammy, why didn't you tell us?" G laughs.

"We needed to sort things out and catch up." Sammy smiled down at me causing me to look away, before he noticed my slight blushing. Damn this boy and his beautiful smile.

"I'm sure." J smirks at Sammy.

"So are you guys going to introduce us to this beautiful mami right here." A cute guy with nice tattoos says smirking at me.

"Fuck off Derek." Sammy says putting his arm around my shoulders protectively.

"Oh are you two together?" Derek asks looking between us.

"I mean n-no but like, we're just-we're." Sammy stutters as I felt my face get extremely hot.

"You're just what?" Derek says clearly confused.

"She's just someone from back home, she's my best friend." Sammy said pulling his arm away.

"Okay so it's cool if I show her around then, get to know her a bit." Derek asks smirking at Sammy.

"I-I mean if it's cool with Vanessa than I guess there's not a problem." Sammy says rubbing the back of his neck while looking down at me quickly.

"Maybe later." I smile up at Derek.

"I'll hold you to it." Derek laughs walking away.

"So, wanna get a drink?" Sammy points to the kitchen.

"Sure." I giggle lightly causing him to smile down at me.

Sammy grabs my small hand and leads us to the kitchen. As soon as our skin made contact, my heart rate picked up and I immediately felt butterflies form in my stomach. Holy shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 783 24
Eleuthera Daniels graduates from her college in New York City, her life was amazing and nothing could ever possibly ruin it. She had the perfect guy...
9.5K 161 10
Avery was a normal girl, who just happened to be related to Jack Johnson. She lived in Omaha, Johnson and Gilinsky were her best friends. But when sh...
215K 4.2K 24
"Just promise you won't fall in love with me." "Our relationship is pure lust. There's no such thing as love, Nate"
147K 2.8K 31
Vanessa and Nate meet at one of his club gigs and end up having feelings for each other. After Nate comes over first as a friend Vanessa learns that...