Who Remembers?

By anrilabuschagne24

|Complete| After a holiday of many hook ups, many drunken nights and very bad decisions, Olivia has successfu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 6

46 4 0
By anrilabuschagne24

"Liv do you want some coffee?" My moms head pops up around the corner of the open door, I look up at her from my laptop and I just smile.

"Yes please. I need it, this assignment is going to keep me up all night." I smile at her and then I look back at my laptop, I hate this assignment. I wonder what will be happening to my Technical drawings lectures now that Jessie is gone. I ignore the thought and I just continue with my assignment. Stormi is lying next to me and she just looks so peaceful, this dog only sleeps and that's it, oh how I wish I had her life sometimes! As I continue typing my mom walks in with a cup of coffee.

"Liv we really need to talk." She says and I look up to her and I put my laptop down.

"What's up mom." I say and she sits next to me on my bed.

"Aiden told me what happened ... and I need to make 100% sure that you're okay because you've been through this once and I just want to make sure you're okay."

"Mom I'm okay. Really I am. Like you said I've been through this once and I can handle it, I haven't been making the best choices yes, but I've learnt my lesson." I say and she just smiles at me.

"I'm glad you're handling this well. The week you've been here has been amazing and I miss you so much when you're at Princeton. I also want to ask you something else." She looks at me intently.

"Yeah?" I wonder what this could be now.

"I was wondering if you'd want to study at UCLA and then you're close to home?" She asks and I just blankly look at her. I haven't even thought about that, I did get acceptance into UCLA but I didn't think much of it because Princeton has always been my number one choice.

"Um." Is all I manage to say and she just shrugs.

"It's really up to you."

"Yeah I know mom, let me just try and finish my first semester at Princeton and then I'll let you know, but if I do study at UCLA I want to live close to the university and in my own apartment, I kind of love the personal space and then Stormi can come live with me." I say and as I mention her name she pops her head up and looks at me and her tail starts wagging.

"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea." She gracefully says petting Stormi and then kisses my forehead.

"Mom?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"Have you heard anything from Nick?" I say and she looks down.

"Actually I haven't. I am worried about him, but maybe he really needs his space." She says.

"Well I did phone him and a chick answered his phone and when I put down he said he can explain and what not." I look at my mom and then back at my phone.

"He's going to come back to you Olivia you know he will, he always does, but that doesn't mean you must forgive him. What he did was wrong but I'm pretty sure he has a really good explanation."

"I guess we'll have to see. Atleast he's alive that's all I care about." I smile and she just nods.

"Okay, I'm gonna go make some lunch, your brother and Elaina are almost done with their classes."

"Yeah mom, how are they doing? I'm struggling a bit to reconnect with them but we're getting there." She has a small smirk on her face.

"Your brother is doing really well actually, he just still can't stand the blood situation but he's getting there." She laughs and I join in. Typical Dylan, wants to be a doctor but can't stand the smell of blood.

"He'll adapt though." She continues laughing.

"Okay finish you're assignment I'll call you when lunch is ready, then I need to go back to work." She gets up and walks away. I focus back on my assignment and then my phone rings.

"Hey Olivia you doing okay today?" Aiden asks and I just smile. He checks up on me everyday.

"Yes I'm okay, busy with my assignment."

"Oh perfect, I'm going to come over and we can work together, since we're both skipping classes this week. I booked our flights back today for Sunday."

"Okay perfect. See you just now." I say and I put the phone down. He's being so nice, i like this side of him. I head downstairs with my laptop and sit on the couch with Stormi following me everywhere I go, I really missed her just as much as she missed me. The smell of hamburgers reach my nose and I salivate just a little, I missed my moms food. Aiden knocks on the door.

"Hey Liv." He says and I hug him.

"Hey. Come in." I release from his hug and he smells so so good. He puts his bag down and we head to the kitchen to find my mom on her phone.

"Hey Aiden." My mom hugs him and we stand there making small talk with her for a little while only to be joined by Dylan and Elaina half an hour later. We sit and each lunch and we all eventually sit in the living room busy with work and assignments.

"Guys let's take a break." Elaina says and we all look at her.

"What did you have in mind?" Dylan asks and she smiles.

"I have a surprise for you guys actually, but only at 6pm so we should get a little dressed up for dinner." We all look at her confused.

"But 6pm is in an hour Elaina." I say looking at my wrist watch.

"Yes I know so let's stop, go get ready and then we can go." She gets up and Aiden does the same.

"Okay sounds good." I say as Aiden grabs my hand and helps me up. Elaina and I head to my room to get ready and the boys do the same.

"Don't you think it's weird without Collin and Jess being here?" I say whilst doing my make up.

"Yeah it is strange, I really miss them." Elaina says and I just smile. I really do have good friends. We all get ready and we take Dylan's car to the fancy restaurant named deMeseries. As we walk towards the reserved booth we see my mom and Dr Patternson sitting there holding hands.

"They are the surprise?" Aiden asks and Elaina lightly punches his arm.

"Of course not." She says as we take our seats and we look at the menus.

"Space for two more?" Collins voice interrupts us and I immediately jump up. Everyone looks so stunned to see him and Jess. They look so good and so so tanned. I immediately make my way to Jess and hug her so tightly. My eyes meet Dr Patternsons and he has a small tear in his eye as he hugs Collin.

"Yes take a seat, take a seat. We haven't ordered yet." Elaina says and she just smiles.

"How did you know but I didn't?" Dylan asks Elaina and we all just look at them.

"Because I can keep a secret and you can't." She says playfully and he just rolls his eyes.

"You are glowing Jess." I say and we all nod in agreement.

"Well I'd hope so because um.." She mumbles something and we just look at her in silence.

"What?" Dr Patternson asks and we all still stare at both her and Collin.

"Jess is pregnant." Collin says and everyone is quiet for a minute. Jess is pregnant. Jess.

"You're going to be a grandpa dad." Collin looks at him and Aiden looks just as shocked. All of our eyes are still at Dr Patternson who still hasn't said anything, he looks like he's seen a ghost or something.

"This is so so exciting." He eventually says and he gets up to hug them both again. I'm glad he's taking it so well. He looks a bit stressed but I think he must just get use to the idea.

"Pregnant Jess." I say and she just smiles. She looks genuinely happy and I'm so happy for her.

"Yeah I'm 6 weeks today." She smiles and we are all so happy for them. Collin looks a bit stressed but I think he just didn't know how his dad would react, but that also went successfully. We continue with dinner and as I continue looking around at everyone, I keep wishing Nick was here, he's part of this family and it sucks that he isn't here. After dinner we all head home and before I could enter the house Aiden pulls my arm outside and everyone goes inside.

"Liv, I really need to tell you something." He looks flustered and he lets go of my arm.

"Liv." Is all he says and he takes a deep breath in.

"Yes?" I say and I just smile. I look at his face and then at his lips and then into his eyes.

"After what happened to you, no girl should go through that and-" before he could even finish his sentence I found my lips on his, his plum cute lips. He placed his hands on my waist and then as I released from his lips he looked at me with widened eyes and a shocked expression.

"Sorry I didn't mean to do that." My eyes widen and my face immediately turns red.

"No it's okay. I just really wanted to make sure you're okay." He says again with a sincere smile and he walks to his car immediately. I think I just screwed that up. I watch as he gets in his car and drives off. I walk into the house with everyone who went their separate ways  and I grab my laptop and head upstairs with Stormi joining me. Jess is pregnant that's so so exciting. I continue with my assignment and all I can really focus on was how awkward that kiss was with Aiden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
7.4M 215K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
3.3K 155 35
|Complete| How do you choose? How do you choose between two amazing people? Two people who would do anything to be your anything? Two people who choo...
3.5K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...