On The Run

By TxJbabess

Some would say a lost soul was one that was lost from the start. Others could say it was lost during the jour... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•29•
•30•
TeHe 😋
•32•
•33•
•34•
• 3 5 •
•36•
•37•
•38•

28

631 38 15
By TxJbabess

Excuse any mistakes

•Toni~(Tamia or Amya)
•Trina ~(Kellie)
•Janet~(Ebony)

~Kellie~

"Aye nasties cut that shit out now damn, I'm trynna watch my show ."

"Sorry Kels." Ebony grinned

"Bitch! The license came in, I'm a legally married hoe." Tamia was cheesing like a damn hyena or some shit.

"Sooo who got who last name?"

"Since I asked, she's one of us."

"Awl shit, Ebony King. Doesn't sounds bad, what you think TJ."

"Sounds perfect." She pulled Ebony close to her.

"I'm glad you happy hoe."

"Thank ya bitch." She pushed me aside sitting down

"Tamia now Damn. Yo ass too big for this shit."

"You love me though."

"Yea now go love her. I'm trynna watch empire and you wanna play."

"Girl you watching shit you already watch, come on I wanna spend some time with ya ugly ass."

"You right, my man love all this ugliness."

"You still with Ronald." I tried signaling Ebony not to say it but this chick just don't take hints

"Ronald? What happened to Ryan?" Look What Ebony ass started

"Oh and Ja'dere."

"Ion know what y'all talking bout."

"You little hoe, got all these people."

"I'm just trynna keep my options open."

"How many were there?" Ebony really had to ask that

"Go ahead Kels, tell us."

"Fine, there was... Alex, Brian, Cameron, Dante, Eligah, Flip, G, Ho'ryan, Isaac, Jordan, Jaden, Jaheim, about three Jo's, Jalen, O-."

"You just a Hoe."

" shut up Tamia."

"Kels Ian even- seriously damn."

"We know Ebony your first love T. You don't have to do allat."

"Shut up Kels." She got up taking my bag of chips to her room.

"Oops, I forgot bout that." It's not bad I mean who can say they got married to there first love, Not many. She came back switching my bags of chips.

"Keep them." She walked back in her room. It won't even 10 minutes before I heard moaning.

"Ahh Daddy." Oh hell no, this that shit I'm talking about. I knew damn well it wasn't going to stop so I turned the volume all the way up. They so fucking nasty, Tamia got a WHOLE house but yet they here doing this shit.

"Keep that shit down!" She gone put a damn hole in the wall all that damn banging. It can't be that damn good, I just don't believe that.

~Ebony~

Give it to me like you need it, baby
Want you to hear me screaming, heavy breathing
I don't need a reason baby.....

"Oh Shit!" I gripped her shoulders as I rode the strap.

"Look at me." she grabbed my neck making me look her in her eyes, i felt her thrust deeper into me sending a shock wave of god knows what through me. Next thing I knew she had her tongue down my throat. she continued thrusting deep into me, I felt that shit in my damn stomach.

"uh uh don't run."

"Tamia, shit!" My head went back as the orgasm shook through me. She pulled me off sitting me on top of her face

" Daddy no." I tried to push her, but she grabbed my hands pinning them down. She slurped my shit, just sending me into another world. She made me cum yet again signaling me to get off. I laid beside her, while she caressed my thigh.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

"Y'all just some nasty ass people." We heard Kellie say.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Tamia do you have to be so rude damn."

"She needa mind her business. This ain't her house, it's yours. She better learn to step outside or sumn, cause ima get it whenever and wherever. I don't care who in here, if I want it best believe it's some fuck everybody."

"It's like that."

"It been like that."  She pulled me on top of her kiss. I guess it was round two for us.

~Tamia~

"Ebony come on." I stood by the door waiting on her to bring her ass on. I gave her 3 hours to get ready and she still won't ready. She came down stairs looking gorgeous as ever, though we were going anywhere special.

"You look cute." She kissed my cheek, while I grabbed my keys off the counter.

"You look beautiful, let's go." I grabbed her hand going out the door before hearing Kellie.

"If y'all finna.. you know, please take it to your house. Y'all look cute and bring me some food back. Love you both." Her greedy ass.

"Where we going."

"Somewhere fun."

"Am I gonna hate you after?"

"Yep, but I'm still gonna love you after." I kissed her cheek driving to Indoor trampoline park, no i don't know the name.

"Really."

"Yep let's have some fun after we get done here, I'll take you to the mall and then we can go eat."

"I wanna try them deep fried crab legs."

"Shits do sound good." We walked in and got our wristbands. Ebony got into it until she got tired, her ass pushed me in the foam blocks laughed and walked off. I ended up playing with a little boy name Cam. He was a cute lil light skin with a ball of energy, he could only be about 3 or 4.

"Bye Tamia." He hugged me

"Bye Cam." I waved at him, grabbing Ebony's hand.

"You ever thought about kids?"

"Yea, I just wanna wait til I get myself where I wanna be."

"Understandable, you looked so cute."

"Thank you babes."  I took her to the mall letting her get whatever she wanted. I stepped in the jewelry store getting her a diamond necklace. 

"What ya doing." She snuck up behind me

"I was uh getting me another chain."

"Ok well I'm ready to go."

"Ok let's go." I smacked her ass and she bit her lip

"Don't be biting your lip at me."

"Lil girl, don't show yo ass."

"What you gone do strawberry." We were now getting in my Jeep and she pushed my seat back, straddling my lap.

"You're about to see."  We stayed in that lot til about 10:30. I could've sworn I heard people knocking at my window, but she just turned the musics up even louder. We finally made to my house around 11, I took a shower with her then we laid down. I stared at her while she drew circles on my stomach.

"Here." I reached over to my night stand grabbing the box with the necklace.

"See why you always doing shit like this."

"Because I can and I love you." I kissed her.

"I love you more." She kissed me again and it became much more then just a sweet simple kiss. A bitch was finally happy with her life, that bitch being me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read before✨
93.4K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
20.6K 1K 52
In life, we are all forced to deal with things that we don't want to. Sometimes, the past meets the present, and the two are put together to cause pa...