Fame : Sammy Wilk : discontin...

By lolacf01

Before the fame, the money, the girls, Sammy Wilkinson was Vanessa's best friend. Some even called them soul... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

598 8 1
By lolacf01

Sammy

I'm sitting at the bar, for the third night in a row, taking shot after shot. I should be upset over the fact that I caught stass cheating on me, on our couch, but I'm not. Truth is, I couldn't bring myself to love her, not when she was always on my mind.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." I yelled at her slamming the door after the asshole walked out.

"What? At least someone goes out of their way to appreciate me." She sassed putting her clothes back on.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"Why can't you say you love me?" She said crossing her arms.

"I do say it" I yelled getting frustrated.

"But you don't mean it." She yelled.

"Because I-I..." What was I supposed to say, that I'm in love with someone else.

"You're in love with her, I know you are." She spoke.

She was turning this whole conversation around when it has nothing to do with me.

"You wasted over a year of my life. I could have been with so many different guys." She laughed.

"Oh I'm sure you still were." I mumbled.

"You're right, I still was." She yelled in my face.

"So why'd you stay with me?" I yelled back.

"Because, you were just man candy. Someone I could bring around my friends and the public." She laughed in my face.

"Im done with your bullshit. Just get the fuck out." I yelled walking to my room.

Not gonna lie and say that it didn't hurt a little, because it did. Seeing someone you're in a so called relationship with betray you does hurt.

"Yo man, lets get you home. I think you've had enough." Johnson pats my back.

"I can't believe I left her." I slur. "And for what, some bitch who never even cared about me." I say harshly.

"I'm sure she's fine, let's go." He pulls me up.

"You think she's okay?" I ask struggling to keep myself up.

"Yea, she's probably sitting at home watching Netflix." He chuckles.

"She probably looks so cute snuggled up on her bed." I drunkenly laugh. "I want her here." I sigh getting in the Uber.

"She'll come around." Johnson says hopping in next to me. That's what he's been saying for the past couple of nights that we've spent here.

The next morning, I wake up with a pounding headache, it became part of my routine. I take some Advil and make some breakfast. I spent the morning answering business emails and talking to my manager.

It's about two o'clock and I hear a knock on my door. I realize that I wasn't wearing a shirt so I quickly run to my bedroom.

"Coming." I yell on my way to the door.

I am soon face to face with Vanessa. The Vanessa I left in Omaha years ago. She was standing in front of me. Still as beautiful as I remember her. Her piercing brown eyes that were once filled with happiness were filled with pain and sadness. All because of me.

We stare at each other for a few seconds, neither one of us knew what to do or say. She  takes a deep breath and tears start falling down her rosy pink cheeks.

It wasn't until she sobbed softly that she broke eye contact with me, immediately covering her mouth with her small hand and looking down letting her tears fall faster.

I did the one thing I always did when she cried, I engulfed her in my arms letting her cry into my chest. It took her a couple seconds to process what was going on but she eventually wrapped her arms tightly around my torso.

I didn't want to let go, its been way to long.

Vanessa

It felt good being in his arms after so long. I would have never thought I'd be hugging him after all the pain he's caused. It's surreal, I never thought I could do it.

"Hi." I whisper after pulling away and wiping my tears.

"Hey." He chuckles rubbing his face. "You wanna come in?" He asks.

"Sure." I say, as he grabbed the luggage behind me. By now, my anxiety was completely gone.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" He asks as we walked into the kitchen.

"No I'm fine." I say looking around. "Nice apartment." I say trying to start a conversation.

"Thanks." He smiles. 

It gets quiet for a couple seconds until he speaks up.

"Look we clearly have a lot to talk about and get things off our chest." He says pointing between me and him.

"Yea."

"Let's go to my room, I'm waiting on a new couch." He says leading me down the small hallway.

"I'm just gonna start off by saying that I'm so fucking sorry, for everything." He sighs as we sit on the bed.

"For all the pain and suffering I've caused you. My mom kept me updated throughout the years and I'm truly sorry for leaving." He grabs my hand.

"Why didn't you tell me?" My stomach fills with butterflies as he rubs my thumb on my hand.

"I didn't think I would have been able to leave Omaha if I saw you. I hated seeing you cry Vanessa and you know that." He chuckles trying to lighten up the mood.

"I know, but you could have at least told me. I knew becoming someone big was your dream. I would have understood. This whole situation could have been different Sam." I sigh pulling my hand back because I couldn't focus.

"I know, and it wouldn't have done any damage to you. I'm sorry." He says, his eyes got glossy.

I put my hand on the back of his neck and pull him into my embrace. We both let the tears fall slowly.

"I hate myself for doing that to you." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's not your fault. I'm a really sensitive person. I don't handle my emotions as well as others do. It's not your fault, you had to come here." I say pulling away.

"And I should have thought about how leaving was going to affect you. I was selfish, I only cared about what I felt, and didn't think of how it could affect you." He says.

"You know, I came over here to scream at you for making me feel like shit all these years." I giggle.

"Why didn't you? I probably deserve it." He chuckles and rubs his eyes.

"Because, I realized now that I've hated you for leaving to do something that you love. I'm the selfish one. I wanted you to be with me, and that's horrible." I say as tears slowly fall down my cheeks.

"I guess we can call it even then." He chuckles wiping my tears.

"Yes we can." I laugh. 

"I'm happy you're here." He smiles.

"Me too." I smile back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 165 25
When 19 year old Tosca Skye meets he four nineteen year olds Nate Maloley, Sammy Wilkinson, Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson her whole world changes. S...
64.3K 3.4K 24
A guy is too shy to talk to a girl he likes so he opts for anonymous letters she doesn't reply to. • • • Story Idea credits to wastinglands All Right...
7.2K 455 31
"rule one of fightclub, you do not talk about fightclub." (c) princesswilk
1.9K 116 43
When Lola, Stella, Eliza & Summer decide to take a trip to LA after high school they never expected to bump into a group of boys up to no good. How...