《BREAK THE CHAINS OF VILLAINO...

By King_Kado131

To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do... More

My Kamen Academia!
Preparations!
A Very Metal Episode
The First Day... More or less...
The First Test... More or Less
FIGHT TIME
Representing 1-A
USJ Arc
Season 1 Finale
Sports Festival
Headbands Full of Points
Final Round
Choices?
Keep on Fighting
Round 2 & Semi Finals
Katsuki and Kenji's Bashfull Blast
Heroic Friendshipping!
The Meaning of Kamen Rider
The Yeti the Devil and the Mother
Setting Things Straight
That Villanous Night
Race to Be a Pro
Inducing Stress
Final Form Time!
Season 2 Finale
"Endurance Training"
A Neo Foe?
Creator God in Action
Training Pussycats
Growing Powers
Brewing Darkness
[A/N] EXCUSE ME! THE FUCK!?
Fighting Back
Neverending Night
[A/N] I Am Damn Sure Special
Ending Night
Atrashi L/n Fangire
Arcturus & Reydan Shay Lagendorga
LaLa L/n Fangire
Y/n L/n Fangire
Afterwords Part: 1
Afterwards Part 2
Keep On Kicking!
Provisional Start!
[A/N] Where in The World is King_Kado131
Show Your Skills!
[A/n] More and More Disappointment
The Spirit of Class A
Rush To Finish The First Round
Second Round! The True Provisional License Exam!?
{A Very Boring Filler Chapter}
[The Seven Keys Of Creation]

The Next Beginning

2.4K 66 67
By King_Kado131

*BOOOM!*

People: "AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

In the middle of the City, a large building exploded, before collapsing, causing massive amounts of damage to the surrounding areas. People watched with fear and confusion in their eyes as Heroes, Police, Ambulances and Firefighters quickly arrived. They instantly sprang into action trying to save as many people as they could, but something... no, someone stopped them.

*Rumble*

The ground began to rumble a bit, catching some of the heroes attention, before a giant wave of debris flew from the Heroes and helpless citizens.

Hero 1: "EVERYONE! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

The people quickly began to panic and run away from the debris title wave, but it was too late.

*BBBOOOMMM!*

The giant wave of Broken building and concrete slammed onto the ground, sending a mass of dust flying everywhere, luckily the Debris was scattered, leaving a lot of people with minimal injuries. But a heck of a lot more were trapped and near death.

???: "WHA HA HAAAAA! It's a pleasant way to die under my boot, Isn't it you weaklings!?"

Everyone then turned towards where the title wave came from, only to see a woman in suit and top hat with a masquerade mask on her face walking forwards, revealing herself to the heroes and injured citizens.

???: "What a great pleasure you must feel when I, the Beautiful Manipulator, crush you!"

[The Puppeteer Villain, Manipulator]
[Her Quirk: Animation]
[She can control any nonliving object and move it as if it were alive. If one object is touching another, she can control that too, allowing her to create massive monsters and living attacks out of Rubble.]

Manipulator tapped her foot on the rubble, causing it to suddenly shift and move around, changing under her. The Living Rubble lifted Manipulator into the Sky, before transforming into a throne that she sat on, looking down on everyone below her. She laughed at the people below her as police and heroes tried to attack her, but she quickly made a giant Snake ouf of the surrounding Debris that blocked all the attacks.

Manipulator: "Oh! Watching you struggle is amusing. Well then, I think it's about time I end this little interaction and kill you all."

Manipulator flicked her wrist at the debris Snake, causing it to raise it's giant tail high into the air. Manipulator held her hand in the air, ready to crush the Civilians below. She then swung her hand downwards, causing the snake's massive stone tail to fall towards the People with extreme speed.

Manipulator: "NOW YOU ALL DIE!"

*FWOOSH!*

*BBBOOOOOOMMM!!!*

Manipulator: "WHAT!?"

The snake went to crush the people, but, something suddenly flew onto the scene, smashing the tail into bits. Suddenly, Manipulator's throne came crashing to the ground, causing the Puppeteer villain to fall onto her butt. The villain looked around in confusion, until she spotted a menacing figure behind her. Once she saw this figure, the villain began to shake in fear as the civilians and heroes regained hope.

Manipulator: "N-No way! Not you! You were supposed to be out of the country!"

???: "Sorry to disappoint you..."

The figure then turned around and threw his cape behind him and into the air, giving himself a dramatic reveal. One the man ad finished turning and his cape settled revealing a familiar hero.

Manipulator: "I-It c-can't really be him... The world's Greatest Hero? K-Kamen Rider... Kiva!"

The camera panned up from a Hell's Gate on the heroes Right leg, only to reveal Y/n in his hero costume with a large red cape on his back. He chuckled before pulling his Wake Up Fuestle Whistle off of his belt.

Y/n: "Thanks for the introduction, but you got it wrong a bit, Right Kivat?"

Kivat then spoke while still on Y/n's belt.

Kivat: "Yep! Let's show her what we really are!"

Y/n then placed the Fuestle into Kivat's mouth, starting his finishing attack.

Kivat: "WAKE UP!"

The chains around Y/n's Hell's Gate then shattered open, letting his wings spread wide and open as he released a mass of smoke that covered the sky, making it look like nighttime with a half moon. Y/n lifted his right leg into the air as he got ready to attack.

Y/n: "I am 1 of 20! 9th after Den-O! I am no hero, as Kamen Rider is a title in it's own! I am the world's greatest Kamen Rider! And my name... is Kiva!"

Y/n then jumped into the air with his leg raised before kicking forwards, sending himself flying towards Manipulator. The villain tried creating monsters to stop Y/n, but he just smashed through them all.

Y/n: "TAKE THIS! DARKNESS MOON BARRAGE!!!"

*BANG!*

Y/n then kicked the villain causing a loud bang to sound. Y/n then continued his attack, slamming his feet into the villain over and over, causing the loud and odd banging sound to play over and over, getting louder and louder, until everything started to get a bit fuzzy. The world around Y/n began to distort, but the banging kept on sounding, until...

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

《Reality》

*BANG!*

Kenji: "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL IN BED! GET UP OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

Suddenly inside of the L/n household, the door to Kenji and Y/n's room was kicked open by Kenji who was yelling at his sleeping half brother with rage. Y/n was quickly awoken from his dream as Kenji kicking down the door knocking him out of his bed.

Y/n: "O-Oh! Right! I'm up!"

Kenji: "GOOD! NOW, GET READY!"

Y/n looked around for a moment, before he saw a marking on his Borderline Hentai, aka Extreemly Ecchi, themed calendar.

Y/n: "Crap! I almost forgot we go back to school today!"

Y/n quickly jumped out of bed and was about dashed into the bathroom getting ready for the day with his Half Brother, but he noticed an odd object on his pillow.

Y/n: "Huh? What's that?"

Y/n quickly picked up the Object, revealing that it was a Fuestle Whistle with a Silver head shaped like a Bat with massive Fangs.

Y/n: "What the? The heck kinda Fuestle Whistle is this?... I'll figure it out later, but first things first, I gotta get back to UA!"

《Break The Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Season 2 Episode 1
Reconnect the Chains
Of
Kenji's rivalry

Y/n and Kenji were dashing down the empty streets trying to get to school in time. While they dashed past, a news broadcast played on a building in the background.

Newscaster: "Up next, an update on yesterday's incident at the UA rescue training center, where hero course students were attack by a gang of villains. According to new police officials, the criminal force called themselves, "The League of Villains". Investigators have reportedly uncovered that this group has been plotting to kill UA teacher and popular hero, All Might, since the spring of this year. Police arrested 86 villains at the scene, but the League's leaders escaped. Their whereabouts are unknown."

As the two dashed past, Y/n glaced at the broadcast before remembering something.

《Flashback》

Saga: "I will see you again... *Pant* and when I do... *Cough* I will defeat you, Little Brother."

《Flashback Over》

《TIMESKIP》

Inside of class 1-A, everyone had returned from their short break. They sat around talking to their peers while they waited for class to start.

Hagakura: "You Guys! Did you watch the news last night?"

Hagakura asked Ojiro and Shoji.

Ojiro: "Yeah."

Hagakura: "It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time! Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background."

Shoji: "Probably not."

Ojiro perked up at Shoji's brutal honesty, and quickly tried fix the situation.

Ojiro: "well, It's difficult to stand out when you're just floating gloves."

The scene then switched to Kaminari, Jiro and Kirishima.

Denki: "We're totally big deals. Those news channels love us. We're basically celebrities."

Kirishima: "Yeah it's kinda crazy, right?"

Jiro then gave a sassy hand as she used some logic.

Jiro: "Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked, and that's what they care about."

The scene then slightly shifted to show Sero.

Sero: "Who knows what woulda happened to us of the teacher hadn't shown up."

Mineta then popped up with tears coming out of his eyes.

Mineta: "WHY'D YOU SAY THAT!? I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!"

Bakugou: "OH, SHUT UP! GROW A PAIR, LOSER!"

The scene then shifts to Sato and Tokoyami who were talking about All Might and the creature he fought called Nomu.

Sato: "Did you guys see All Might fighting the bird guy? That dude was super strong and he still sent him flying!"

Tokoyami: "Yes. His strength it truly a thing of wonder."

Everyone continued to talk, until the clock ticked a one more time.

*Tick*

Iida: "ATTENTION, HOMEROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS!"

Iida yelled as he rushed over and stood infront of his classmates.

Kirishima: "Uh, we're all sitting."

Sero: "Yeah, you're the only one standing."

Iida then hopped into his seat with a frustrated look on his face.

Iida: "Dang it!"

Ochako: "Don't sweat it."

Everything seemed to start calming down, until-

*BANG!*

Y/n & Kenji: "HERE!"

Iida: "YOU TWO ARE LATE!"

Y/n & Kenji: "DAMMIT!"

Iida: "LANGUAGE! NOW SIT DOWN AND PREPARE FOR CLASS!"

Y/n and Kenji quickly sat in their seats with frustrated looks on their faces. The scene shifted again to Mina and Tsuyu, who were talking.

Mina: "Hey Tsu."

Mina asked while leaning back in her chair, only to loose balance and almost fall, but Tsuyu caught her.

Mina: "So... Who do you think's gonna teach class today?"

Tsuyu: "No idea. Mr. Aizawa should still in the hospital."

Then the door opened once again.

?Muffled Voice?: "Morning class."

Suddenly a mummified Aizawa appeared.

Almost everyone: "MR. AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

Denki: "Whoa! what a pro."

Y/n: "I don't think I'd even be able to move with injuries like those...

Iida: "Mr. Aizawa I'm glad you're ok!"

Ochako: "You call that "ok"?"

Mummy Aizawa: "My well being it irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet."

Everyone began to panic a bit, considering what just happened, everyone was now on edge.

Bakugou: "Our fight?

Izuku: "Don't tell me?"

Mineta: "Not more bad guys!?"

Mummy Aizawa: "..... The UA Sports Festival is coming up."

Everyone: "The sports festival!"

Kirishima & Y/n: "LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS!"

Denki then put his hand onto Kirishima's face, pushing him out of the way.

Denki: "Wait a second."

Kenji: "This seems like a very horrible idea."

Jiro: "Kenji's right, should we really hold the Sports Festival so soon after the villains snuck inside."

Ojiro: "They could attack once we're all in the same place."

Mummy Aizawa: "Apparently, the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the situation has been handled, and that our school is safer then ever. Plus they're beefing up security compared to past years... this even is a huge opportunity for all students at UA. It's not somthing we can cancel because of a few villain."

Mineta: "Uh, I'm sorry, but why not? It's just the Sports Festival."

Izuku: "Huh? Mineta, don't you know how important competition is."

Mineta: "Of corse I do! I just don't want to get murdered."

Y/n: "I'm with you on that little buddy."

Mummy Aizawa: "Our Sports Festival is one of the most watched events in the whole world. In the past, everyone obsessed over the Olympic games, But then Quirks started appearing. Now, the Olympics have been drastically reduced in terms of scale and viewership. For anyone who cares about competition there's only one to watch, The UA Sports Festival."

Momo: "That's right, and top heroes everywhere will be watching. This is how you get scouted."

Mineta: "Sure, unless you're dead."

Denki: "She's right. After graduating a lot of people join pro agencies as a sidekick."

Jiro: "Yeah, but that's as far as some people go. They miss there chance to go indie and become eternal sidekicks. Actually, that's probably where you're headed. You're kinda dumb."

Denki was shocked by Jiro sudden rudeness.

Mummy Aizawa: "It's true that joining a famous hero agency can garner you greater experience and popularity. That's why the sports festival matters. If you wanna go pro some day, this will open the path for you. One chance a year. Three chances in a lifetime. No aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival. That mean you better not slack off on your training."

Everyone: "Yes sir."

Y/n stared into the distance with a determined look in his eyes.

Y/n thoughts: "If I can get scouted by a awesome pro, then I can learn how to save people's lives!"

Aizawa: "Class is dismissed.

《Timeskip》

It was Lunch time, but everyone was still in class getting excited about the Festival.

Y/n: "Alright! I'm pumped for this!"

Kenji: "What's got you so excited?"

Y/n: "This Festival! If I can show off my powers just enough! I can get scouted by an amazing pro! Then I can really learn how to be a Kamen Rider!"

Kenji: "Eh. I don't really care if I get scouted. I more excited about winning this thing!"

The scene changes to Izuku and Iida.

Izuku: "This is gonna be nuts! Everyone's so excited."

Iida: "Well yeah of course we are. We enrolled with the sole aim to become heroes. So naturally we're all getting fired up."

Iida then started doing a weird little dance with his arms and shoulders, catching a few if his classmates attention.

Tsuyu: "Wow, Iida. Those are some interesting moves. Ribbit."

Y/n then walked over to the Green and Blue duo.

Y/n: "You're excited too, right?"

Izuku: "Well, Yeah, of course I am! And also nervous."

Ochako: "Deku! Y/n! Iida!"

The three the turned towards Ochako to see...

Ochako: "LET'S GO OUR BEST IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL."

Y/n: "WOAHOLY SHIT!"

Izuku: "Uraraka, what happened to your face!?"

Mina then popped up from behind Y/n.

Mina: "Seriously, what's up? You're normally like the most laid-back girl ever."

Mineta then blushed a tiny bit.

Mineta: "PM-"

*SLAP!*

Before he could finish his crude statement he was slapped by Tsuyu's tongue. Ochako widened her stance and threw her fist into the air.

Ochako: "EVRYONE! I'M GONNA DO MY BEST!"

Iida, Izuku, Mina, Tsuyu, & Y/n: "YEAH!"

Ochako then turned towards Sero, Raven Tokoyami, Kirishima and Sato.

Ochako: "I SAID, I'M GONNA DO MY BEST!"

Kenji: "Ok...

Sero: "Got it...

Sati: "Uhhh..."

Kirishima: "You ok? You kinda look like you're losin' it."

Ochako: "ONCE MORE FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK! I SAID, I'M GONNA DO MY BEST!"

Kenji: "Hehe. This is gonna be a weird story arc."

《Large Timeskip》

It was 3:20. And everyone from 1-A was staring at the class door with wide eyes. This was because students from every class were blocking the exit.

Ochako: "Um, why the heck are you all here!?"

Iida: "Do you students have some sort of business with our class?"

Mineta: "Why are you blocking our doorway? I WON'T LET YOU HOLD US HOSTAGE!"

Y/n: "Maybe this is that start of my Harem?"

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "Nevermind! there are dudes in there..."

Suddenly an angry figure walked infront of everyone.

Bakugou: "They're scouting out the competition, idiots."

Bakugou had appeared, and knowing him, alot of these people were about to get insulted.

Bakugou: "We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanna see us with there own eyes."

Bakugou walked right infront of them, his sheer confidence caused them to backup a bit.

Bakugou: "At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it extras!"

Iida, Ochako, Y/n and Izuku popped up behind him with shocked faces.

Iida: "YOU CAN'T WALK AROUND CALLING PEOPLE "EXTRAS" JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE!"

Rex: "PLUS YOU'RE BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL MORE THAN I AM RIGHT NOW!"

Then a non extra voice emerged from the crowd.

???: "So this is Class 1-A."

Then someone with purple hair and eyes that could rival Aizawa's in terms of looking tired, walked infront of all the other students.

?Purple?: "I heard you guys were impressive. But you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course this delusional, or is it just you?"

Bakugou growled while everyone els started to panic.

?Purple?: "How sad to come here just to find a bunch of ego maniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here, I was forced to choose a diffrent track. Such is life. I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance."

The purple boy looked Bakugou in the face and continued to indirectly diss him.

[Shinso.jpeg]

?Purple?: "If any of us do well in the Sports Festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room."

Everyone stiffened a bit when they heard this.

?Purple?: "Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that, of you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war."

Iida, Ochako, Y/n and Izuku thoughts: "WHERE DID THIS GUY EVEN COME FROM!?"

Bakugou and the purple boy had an intense stare down. But it was quickly interrupted.

???: "HEY YOU!"

Suddenly a boy with Silver hair and eyebrows that surrounded his whole eyes appeared, and I swear everytime he finishes a sentence the bass increases by 2%.

?Silver?: "I'M FROM CLASS 1-B NEXT DOOR TO YOU! WE HEARD YOU FOUGHT SOME VILLAINS, AND I CAME TO SEE IF THAT WAS TRUE! BUT YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF BRATS WHO THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US!"

Iida, Ochako, Y/n and Izuku thoughts: "Crap, everyone hates our class now!"

?Silver?: "Talk all you want! It'll just be more embarrassing when you're KO'd!"

Bakugou then started walking away as if nothing was happening.

?Silver?: "DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!"

Kirishima: "Dude where are you going! You gotta say somthing. It's your fault they're all hating on us, Bakugou!"

Bakugou then stopped before slightly turning towards the red haired boy.

Bakugou: "... These people don't matter."

Kirishima: "Huh?"

Bakugou: "The only thing that's important Is that I beat them."

Bakugou continued to walk away, while the Silver boy yelled after him. After he left Kirishima shed a manly tear at Bakugou's awesomeness.

Kirishima: "I hate that, that was such a manly exit."

Everyone started gathering there stuff, complaining about Bakugou or Agreeing with what he said. Everyone was about to continue with their day... until something else happened...

?Female Voice?: "Well, that was quite the first impression of your class."

Suddenly, Kenji perked up at this new voice. He then turned only to see that a familiar face had appeared in the crowd. It was a tall girl messy black hair and glasses and red eyes standing there with a smug look on her face.

Kenji turned towards the girl and glared, Y/n was confused for a moment, before he saw the girl.

Y/n: "Oh crap."

Mineta: "Huh? What's going on now?"

Y/n: "You see that girl Kenji's glaring at?"

Mineta: "Hmmm, yep, she's pretty hot."

Y/n: "I know that! But, I wouldn't go anywhere near her!"

Mineta: "And why's that?"

Y/n: "She's a crazy dominatrix! Kenji and her used to date... but things got weird and now they hate eachother.... wanna watch their potential argument?"

Mineta: "Hell yeah!"

Kenji and the girl glared at eachother with intensity.

Kenji: "Yoshioka Hiroshi... I had no idea you got into UA."

The girl, now known as Hiroshi, chuckled a bit before responding.

Hiroshi: "Welp, now you know I'm here, and apart of the Hero Course, 1-B to be exact."

Kenji: "Why are you here Hiro?"

Hiroshi: "Stright to the point huh? Welp, I wanted to see 1-A for my own eye, but know that I know that the Crusader's son is here, I will have an extra fun time taking first place in the Festival. Oh and crushing you in the process."

Kenji: "That's where you're wrong."

Hiroshi: "Don't think you'll be able to defeat me, Kenji."

Kenji: "I don't think. That's Y/n's job."

Y/n: "HEY!... He's not that wrong..."

Hiroshi and Kenji glared at eachother so much that Lighting sparked Inbetween the two of them. Y/n saw that things were starting to get bad and quickly interrupted. He quickly dashed onto the scene with a smile on his face.

Y/n: "YOSHI-CHAN!"

Hiroshi turned, only to her glare to turn into a large smile.

Hiroshi: "*GASP* CN/N! YOU GOT IN TOO!"

The two of them then hugged like old friends, causing Kenji to get even more irritated and start releasing steam accidentally. While Hiroshi and Y/n were hugging, Hiroshi pet Y/n's head before shooting a glare at Kenji.

Y/n: "It's been a really long time ha- Mmmph!"

Y/n was saying something, but he was quickly silenced when Hiroshi shoved his face into her breasts, causing a mass of blood to shoot out of the corner of his mouth like a hose.

Hiroshi: "Yep, it has been a really long time, hasn't it my pet bat?"

Y/n tried to move away from Hiroshi, when he was suddenly full of an unknown feeling of bliss and euphoria. He hugged Hiroshi closer as his eye slowly turned from E/c to pink hearts. Hiroshi regrew her smug expression as a black smog, similar to Y/n's smoke, started to appear around Y/n's neck, slowly taking the form of a spiked collar with a chain attached to the front. The smog was about to materialize into a full collar, but Kenji quickly grabbed Y/n by the back of his Uniform and pulled his brother away from the girl causing the smog to disperse. Seeing this caused Hiroshi to pout.

Kenji: "Can you please stop trying to turn my perverted brother into your slave."

Hiroshi: "Aw, you're just jealous!"

[Yoshioka Hiroshi]
[Her Quirk: Succubus]
[She can release a pheromone that attracts anyone, it works better on Stright Males and Lesbians though. Once she gets close enough, and her target inhales enough of the pheromone they enter a trance like state that completely immobilize them for a while, depending on how much they have inhaled. If they inhale even more pheromone, an odd smog creates a collar around the target's neck, turning that person into her slave until she says so. She can copy the Quirks of others by kissing them for, 2 minutes on the body, 5 on the neck, and 10 on the lips. She can permanently copy the Quirks of someone she's has had Sex with.]

Hiroshi: "Welp, it's not like I can do anything to your adorable brother while you're here. See Ya!"

Hiroshi said before walking away with a happy smile. Kenji growled as he clenched his fist tightly, causing steam to release from his knuckles.

*BLAM*

Y/n: "OW! W-Wait? What happened? Kenji, why are you carrying me?"

Kenji: "Hiro used her Quirk on you and tried to make you her slave."

Y/n: "Again!?"

*Thud!*

Y/n: "Ow... why'd you drop me?"

Kenji: "Cause, it's time to toughen up your Glass Body."

Y/n: "... Please don't say it..."

Kenji then picked Y/n up again and started carrying the Vampire over his shoulder before marching out of the class, while Kenji marched, Y/n yelled for someone to help him, but his classmates just watched.

Kenji: "WE'RE DOING INTENSE TRAINING!"

Y/n: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

.... yes I based Y/n and Kenji of Ruby and Yang from Rwby in several ways, are you happy now...

Also! I'm starting to really love this story!

Anyway! The Sports Festival is mostly gonna be about Kenji, with some main plot happening elsewhere, just thought I'd bring that up now... anyway

SEE YA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 516 66
My name is Ken Sukoku and I'm a hero-in-training at U.A. High School. But unlike most of my classmates, I'm not a fan of the popular manga series My...
87.4K 2.6K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
781 18 16
"Haha! You want to be a hero?! Well sorry Y/n but it's too far from your reach!" "Ms. L/N, you should probably look for a school that isn't hard to g...
42.3K 597 22
Read this description you will need it promise me. This is my first fanfic. WARNING - THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN HERE. This story is featuring ou...