While You Were Busy Being Het...

By Octocrow

Iida starts a group chat for Class 1-A to socialize, keep in touch, and to go over schoolwork! He honestly sh... More

Chapter 1- Iida you idiot.
Chapter 2- Resident Pining Gays
Chapter 3- Spoooooky
Chapter 4- YEAH YEAH YEAH
Chapter 5- A Disaster Pan and a Purple Gay
Chapter 6- Cute Boys
Chapter 7- Happy Cowboy Hours
Chapter 8- Shinsou's a nervous wreck
Chapter 9- March 22nd Special Sorta and kinda depressed Shinsou??
Chapter 10- Life's a Party, You're a Boy
Chapter 11- Invasion
Chapter 12- 5:32 pm
Chapter 13- Friend Date
Chapter 14- I See All These People That Love Me But I Still Feel Alone
Chapter 15- It Really is You, You Bastard!
Chapter 16- Life is Strange
Chapter 17- Shinsou's got a fan
Chapter 18- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 1
Ch. 19- The Shinsou Protection Squad
Ch. 20- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 2
Smithereens.
Ch. 21- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping (END)
Ch. 22- Cat Cafés and Crippling Crushes
Ch. 23- Purple Guzma Has Nervous Vomits
Ch. 24- Just Some Really Flirty Bois
Ch. 25- Tamaki Drinks the Tea Kirishima Spills
Ch. 26- Skirts and Some Gay 1-B
When the Day Met The Night.
Ch. 27- Supernatural Whores
Ch. 28- Fly Me To The Moon
Ch. 29- Dragon boy loves the beach! Who knew?
Ch. 30- Tit-Smith & Bone Daddy vs. Piss Gremlin & Shiny Metapod
Ch. 31- Kaibara the Rights Gremloblin Is At It Again.
Ch. 32- Not. Cool. Dudes.
Ch. 33- Kuroiro is in, Lads.
Ch. 34- Touya didn't poison the food, he pinkie promised!
Ch. 35- Totally unrelated, but I wanna say Spinner's beautiful and I love him
Ch. 37- Iida Threatens Someone and it's Hot
Ch. 38- CITRUS ASSUALT, BITCHES!
Ch. 39- Fellas, is it gay to fall for a Crusty hoe?
A/N: Sibling Time!
Ch. 40- That Wasn't Very Fetch of You-
Ch. 41- Hidokina is Horny on Main
Ch. 42- Kirishima Fucking Kills Someone in the name of His Bro
Ch. 43- I'm So Lost In You.. and All That You Do
Ch. 44- That Moment When Your Lil Bro Gains a Crush on Your Friend 😔👊
Ch. 45- Scrawny Motherfucker With A Cool Hairstyle
Ch. 46- Ace Alligators, Demi-Doughnuts, And Polyamorous Prince Sidon
Ch. 47- Be Polite, Be Efficient, And Don't Have a Plan to Kill Everyone You Meet
"It's My Ass-Kicking Oufit, Bitch." - Kaibara Sen
Ch. 48- The Poisonous Black Body of Touya Todoroki
Ch. 49- Her Coupon Game is So fUCKING RAW-
Ch. 50- I've Been Ghosting
Ch. 51- Where Will I Go When The Only Home I've Known Is Ashes Now?
Ch. 52- It's Alright, It's Okay
A/N: QnA!
Ch. 53- He's Not The Villain He Appears to Be
Ch. 54- Wanna Smash?
Ch. 55- Namae wo Yobu yo (Anata no Namae wo)
Ch. 56- It's All Up To You!
Ch. 57- When a Tiger Boy Gives You Arm Slings
Ch. 57.5- Platonic Bakushin For The Soul
Ch. 58- I Wish Shinsou Was My Mom (+ACTUAL Platonic Bakushin)
Ch. 59- No Brain Cells Gang
Ch. 60- Stand by Me
A/N: GOOD MORNING Y'ALL

Ch. 36- "There's a fucking ninja turtle on our couch Ojirou-"

2K 67 276
By Octocrow

Twice's POV

"AAAAAAAA" Toga and I screamed as we fell through the floor of the dorm buildings and through the air until we crashed onto the ground of the bar, smashing the ice we were trapped in. As soon as we escaped from it, I held out my hand to Toga and pulled her up, going over to do the same to Shigaraki until he punched the ground hard, his knuckles beginning to bleed immediately.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" Shigaraki yelled and screamed at the ground, completely kneeled over. Toga and I looked at eachother with complete worry, then back to a miserable Shigaraki.

"DABI HOW FUCKING COULD YOU???" His voice started cracking. Whether it was because he started crying or his voice was just sore neither of us knew. Then Mustard and Compress came running into the room, trying to see what all the screaming was for.

"What's happening here?!" Compress shouted at us.

"Where's everyone else?? I thought you said you were going to get Dabi and Kurogiri?? AND WHERE'S SPINNER???"

"They got Spinner too! And Shigaraki is really shaken up over Dabi!" Toga answered them both while Shigaraki kept his head down, his breaths shaky.

"...Shigaraki, you alright man?"
"Do you need help?"

I hear a faint sigh from Shigaraki as he gets up from the floor, still keeping his head down as he walks back to his room.

"...your hands are bleeding."
"Do you need bandages?"

"Just... leave me alone." He mutters through gritted teeth and slams the door. Compress and Mustard look at me weirdly and I shrug. Toga shakes her head and goes to get a deck of cards to take our minds off of it.

It feels empty here without Spinner.

-----------------------------------------------------

Todoroki's POV

"Uh.. Todoroki, you know I don't really have an issue with.. helping a villain, but why????" Ojirou stares across at me at our lunch table. We both managed to convince Shinsou and Izuku to let us sit alone together so we could discuss this. No one else knows that Spinner broke into the dorms, we haven't told them yet.

"I heard Aizawa say he wants to help as much of the league as he can. Maybe even all of them. As well as my brother, this could be a nice start to helping them all. Also, these are my brother's friends. He really cares about them and he can't just abandon them. As a hero in training, I may as well help him out. That and he was about to fucking die." I explain to him, the last part earned a small laugh from him but overall he seemed understanding of the whole situation.

"I see where you guys are coming from. There's a thin line between what makes a hero and a villain, sometimes the villains just need to be nudged slightly to the other side of that line."

"Exactly. An example of that is me and my brother. We were raised in the same household, but Touya just couldn't bear to live in that... way anymore, Which I totally understand."

"Right.. Endeavor didn't treat any of you great, did he? It wasn't just you?"

"It definitely wasn't just me. He treated Touya the same way until Touya couldn't take it anymore and he completely gave up on him. He didn't care about Natsuo or Fuyumi since they had ice quirks and couldn't carry on his legacy and so he completely neglected them. Our mother... don't even get me started on how he treated her..." I explain everything and feel a lingering pang if resentment and anger begin to spark in me. He takes notice and pats me on the shoulder comfortingly.

"You don't have to explain anything else. I understand now. But, another question, why did you need my blanket for Spinner?"

"He's a reptilian mutant. He's cold blooded and I had him trapped in a block of ice for too long."

"Oh! In that case, once he wakes up, we could have Rin talk to him. He's also cold blooded so he has a lot of different things in his room that helps with that."

"Good idea. But we'd need to get an okay from Aizawa first to see if that would be okay."

"True, true. Hopefully he says yes. And hopefully Spinner's okay."

"I think he'll be alright."

"For now."

"...well that isn't ominous at all."

-----------------------------------------------------

Spinner's POV

"IGUCHI WAKE UP!"
"Shuichi You have to wake up!"

"THEY'RE COMING!"

I slowly open my eyes and stare up at the ceiling. Where am I? What happened before I fell asleep? Looking down, I see the warm blanket that was wrapped around me, and looking back up, I see class A's dorm area. Riiiight. We infiltrated them and I was knocked out by some brat with ice powers.

"Dammit... Twice?" I whisper to myself while looking around.

"Anybody?"

"I'm an anybody." Dabi appears from the kitchen with a glass of water. My eyes narrow as he sets the glass next to me on the coffee table.

"What'd you put in it?"

"Water."

"I see you're still a smartass."

"That's me, sis."

"What do you all want with me?" I slowly grab the glass and start taking small sips from it. Dabi... or should I call him Touya..? Either way, he shrugs at me with an ever-present and regular stoic look on his face.

"We want to help you. You and everyone else in the league." He explains and I scoff at him, earning a single eyebrow raise from him.

"You want to help us?? Us?? Your enemies?? Yeah okay."

"We do. We really do."

"Sure, I'll believe it when I see it. How would you even help us? We're all lost causes."

"I was one of your most lost causes, look at me now. You just need to wait for the serum to wear off."

"...are you really sure there's a serum that's making all of us lose our memories."

"I'm 100% certain. I didn't take my shot last time it was scheduled and I remember everything again. I was in a bit of disbelief too at first, but it's true."

"So if our shots really have a memory blocking serum, how long would I have until my memories all come back?"

"About a week."

"I have a week until they kick me out, then?"

"What makes you think they would just kick you out? Especially after you regained your memories and have nowhere else to go?"

"I have the league to go to. And they're... heroes! None of them follow Stain's ideologies..."

"The league doesn't follow Stain's ideologies."

"...yes, but at least we aren't disgraces to the hero society." He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, telling me to move my legs and laughing over the back of the couch next to me once I do.

"If you knew their motivations for being heroes, you wouldn't say that."

"I bet they all just want to do it for fame and money."

"I can think of exactly one person that wanted to do it for money, and even then that money is going to help their parents and not themselves." He looks boredly at me and I cower just slightly at his gaze. It was tired, but icy.

"Why are you even sticking up for them? You've known them for only like.. a day! Less than that even!"

"Because I failed to protect my family once, and I'm not failing again. I'm not going to fail either of you."

"Either of us?"

"The league and the classes. My brother is in class A and he cares about the two classes more than you'd think, I'll help and protect them both with everything I've got for him. I'll be someone they can look up to and come to for guidance or help... as for the league, I want to get you all the help you deserve. Society has treated us all like absolute fucking shit, and we need... severe help because of it. No one should be deprived of help, especially you guys. You're all basically my family, and I just want to see everyone get better." He explains in depth and I feel my heart sink. So he really just wants to help us all? He hasn't betrayed us?

"I..." I struggle with my words, not knowing how the hell to respond to that.

"...so how else do you expect to help us?"

"I suggested giving you all therapy sessions here. They have counseling sessions for the students, and their counselor is certified to be a proper therapist as well, so it would be a nice alternative so your identities don't get out to the public either like with a regular therapist." He really must've thought this through.

"Also, all of the kids here are really nice and accepting. They might distrust you a bit at first, but since my brother explained the whole injections thing to some of them they're becoming more trusting. You just need to give them time. Some of them are too polite to really be mean, though."

"I lived my entire life with people just completely hating me. I think I can just 'give them some time.'" We laugh together. Nothing better to raise the mood like a bit of relatable trauma, am I right lads?

"Well, they should be back in a few hours. So just make yourself at home. Get used to the dorms and all that." He stands to leave but I stop him quickly.

"Hey wait," he turns to look at me. "...Who are you going to get from the league next?" I ask and he looks at me smugly.

"Ah, missing your boyfriend, are you?"

"HE'SNOTMYBOYFRIENDSHUTYOURFUCK"

"I don't know, sounds like boyfriend talk to me. Either way, we'll probably get Twice next Just for you, but you can never be sure." He laughs and shrugs at me, soon waving me off and walking away.

"You'll see your boyfriend soon, don't worry."

"I SAID HE'S NOT MY-"

"Bye, Spinner."

"YOU'RE A BITCH, DA-"

"Call me Touya."

"TOUYA YOU FUCKER OF MOTHERS."

"Jokes on you I'm gay."

"...fucker of fathers?"

"Yeah I fucked your father."

"Dammit."

"Ha gottem."

"Just leave already."

"Whatever you say, bitch. By the way I took your phone so you can't call or text the league." He says and holds up my phone, walking away with it. I sit back and sulk in my seat. I had all my games on there... and it feels really quiet here without the others. Normally Compress would be annoying someone, or Toga and Mustard would argue loudly, and Twice would crack a joke while trying to calm down the two in his cute voices...

Wait that's kinda gay.

Oh well, I may as well just go back to sleep and wait until class A comes back. It'll probably scare them to see some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle lookin ass bitch that tried to kill them a couple months ago, but hey that's just how it be sometimes, so I lay back down under the warm blanket and curl up.

..

...

It still feels lonely without Twice.

-----------------------------------------------------

Shinsou's POV

The entire day I've just been dreading having to speak to dad after the day is over. Currently I was sitting in my last period and staring at the clock as time ticked away, my leg bouncing from nervousness.

Sooner than I could have ever imagined, the sound of the bell shrieks from the ceiling and bounces off the walls, startling me out of my trance and making me almost shake from nervousness.

"That's the bell. Get out of my class. And Shinsou, don't forget you're staying."

"How could I forget, Sensei?"

"Oooo Shinsou's in trouuuble~." Kaminari teases me as he packs up his things. Soon, almost everyone is gone. Todoroki wished me good luck as he left, knowing how hard this was going to be for me. Mashirao said he was going to wait outside the room as he left.

I stood up and walked to the front of the room where dad was standing. He looked as tired as ever, but you could see a bit of worry in his eyes.

"So... are you going to call pops too or is it just us?"

"I already called him. He's comin-"

"HEY, HOW'S IT GOIN' YOU FUNKY LITTLE COWBOYS???" Pops slams the door open and dad looks like he regrets marrying him.

"Hey Hizashi. Shinsou was just going to tell us something." He says and, reading how scared my dad looked, Pops' excited demeanor changed immediately and he closed the door quietly, walking up next to dad and looking down at me worriedly.

"What do you need to get off your chest, kiddo?"

"Well...Uhm.. you know how after Mash- Ojirou died I was really... depressed to say the least?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well, the day he came back, before you all found out and during lunch, I was eating on the rooftop and I... wasn't feeling very Gucci lit-"

"Shinsou, please try to take this seriously."

"I'mtryingIswearit'sjustreallyhard- anyways, I was feeling a lot more depressed than usual on the rooftop while I just kept thinking back about Ojirou since I, ya know, liked him and all that and he was a close friend, and seeing Kaminari just come back really messed with me... so I... you know.."

"You didn't..."

"..yeah, I did."

"Hitoshi.. this was only about a week ago!" Pops started crying immediately after he figured out what I meant. Dad's eyes were glassy, and a couple tears fell out, but other than that he looked fairly normal.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner, son?"

"...I was scared to." I managed to sigh out. Pops wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly, and I dig my face into his shoulder, tears already starting to pour out.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm such a failure of a son..." I croak out of my throat and dad shakes his head, now joining the hug pile.

"Don't you ever say that again... you're not. Hizashi and I still love you all the same... we're so proud of you... all we care about is that you're doing better." He says with only a slightly tremble to his voice.

"I am... I'm doing much better. Actually, the best I've been doing in a while." I laugh sadly between both of my dads.

"Did you tell anyone else..?"

"I didn't tell anyone... Kaminari saw me walk up and Ojirou is the one who saved me, Kuroiro and Todoroki found out because of Touya..."

"A-Alright... well... we should let you get back to the dorms, but please, please tell us if it ever gets that bad again."

"I'll try... I swear..." I answer and we all pull away, each of us wiping the tears from our eyes and faces.

"I saw Ojirou waiting for you outside. I may or may not have threatened him.."

"Pops, why."

"He's dating my only son! It's like, the rules!"

"I also may or may not threaten him occasionally."

"Your both ridiculous... also, I'd appreciate if you didn't bring this up too much.."

"We won't, we swear."

"Ok.. good, well um, I'll see you later."

"Goodbye, Hitoshi."

"Bye, son." I get answered from the two of them and wave goodbye as I walk out of the door where, true to his word, I see Mashi waiting for me.

"Hey 'Toshi, ready to go?" Mashi smiles at me and I feel myself light up. It doesn't matter how long we'll date for, or how much the clarity of dating will go on, he never fails to put me in a good mood.

"Yeah, I'm ready Mashi."

"Okay good, Well would you happen to know why Kaminari texted me about a ninja turtle sleeping on the couch in our common room?"

"...Wh... what the fuck?"

"I think he got into the weed."

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N: School's a BITCH I am so fricking tired I want to die.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3K 28
Group chats between the members of class 1-A... and more...? -Ships- Kiribaku Tododeku Kamishin Momojirou Erasermic Minakure Tsuchako Tokoshoji Mirit...
30.3K 626 18
Nezu thought it was a good idea to create a groupchat for firstyear (and some 3rd years (big 3) in later chapters) students and teachers to interact...
273K 8.4K 121
some bnha shenanigans. this is gonna get very weird so w a t c h out
74.3K 1.1K 40
~Requests are open~ In a group chat where foul language from Bakugo and pervy comments from Mineta exist. Class 1A and others strive to protect y/n's...