My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|29|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|40|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|46|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|101|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|112|•
•|113|•
•|114|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|130|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|133|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|20|•

45.4K 1.8K 1.2K
By titi_hendrix

As the weeks went by Lauren got back in shape and started working. She laid low as she traveled around the world.

Elijah went back to being a mute and working harder than he was before. He couldn't sleep and if he did, it wouldn't last long. Elijah also keep Rose by his side, the casino girl. He had to keep up his act or the people who was hunting would kill Lauren.

Lauren Monique

Leaving baggage claim I sent a text to Pops letting him know I'm back. I haven't been home since the day everything went down between Elijah and I.

Since then I still haven't gotten a text or call from him and I'm not surprised. I was just his toy for a few months, when he got tired with me he replaced me. And I did push his father down a flight of stairs, family comes first so he took his fathers side instead of mine.

Standing outside the airport with my bags I ordered a Uber and prayed for better days. I've been through hell and back these passed two months.

Five minutes later I'm in the Uber going to a hotel, checking into my room I left and went down the street to a hair store then hair salon.

"Hey, what can I do for you today?" a girl around my age asked me

"Can I get a frontal?"

"By the looks of it, you don't need one. You have amazing hair but sure"

***

Leaving the hair salon I caught an Uber to the mall and got a outfit for tonight.

I arranged a dinner at Bakari's, I sent out invitations for it weeks ago to Quincy and the gang, Elijah and Alexander.

At first I wasn't going to do it but Tray sent me a picture followed by a message and I just had to come back. He actually has something I want, well someone.

Getting back into my hotel room I took a hour nap then got into the shower. Later I got dressed and did my makeup.

Packing up the room I took my belongings and left, giving the keycard back to the man behind the counter.

"Bye I hope you enjoy your stay" he waved. Nodding my head I took another Uber home.

Walking to the door I stood there with a blink face.

Go inside. . .I can't

Turning around I unlocked my car and loaded my bags in the trunk.

I got an hour left until this dinner. I'd rather be high then sober and bored.

With that being said, I went on the south side and got a bag of weed. Pulling up to the gas station I got out and bought cigars to roll up with.

***
Sitting in front of the restaurant I smoked my second blunt lost in my thoughts. After a while I outed it then fixed my hair and lipstick before stepping out the car.

Lord be with me, please don't let these people blow my high.

Bracing myself for the many questions they might asked I entered the restaurant with my head high. Spotting the group I went towards it looking over everyone. I noticed Quincy brought his brother Tj, Elijah brought his new toy, the casino girl and Alexander brought someone as well, a pretty Hispanic looking girl.

"Mookie!" Tj yelled running towards me with open arms getting the groups attention "I missed you so much!"

"Hey hon, I missed you more" I hugged him back then went to sit between Quincy and Alexander's guest while Tj sat on the other side of Quincy "wassup" I said looking at the menu

I'm only here for one thing

"Wassup sis" Tony and Quincy said in unison

"I see you had my nephew, where he at?" Ace asked

"Somewhere safe" I cleared my throat ignoring Elijah's stare

A pair of arms came from behind me hugging my small frame, without thinking I elbowed the person in the stomach twisting their arm back.

Looking them in the eye I stopped and droppped their arm, hugging them I sighed into their chest. "I missed you Messiah, so much man"

"I missed you too but damn" he hissed hugging me with one arm

"My fault, I wasn't thinking" sitting back down, Messiah went to sit by Montana who sat at the end of the table to my left.

"Hello Bella" Alexander smiles softly

"Alexander" I nod

Elijah continued to starred quietly at me as his date tried to get his attention, Alexander and his date talked quietly as the rest of the group talked a bit louder than them.

I on the other hand glanced around the restaurant as the waitress took everyone's order. When she got to me she smiled then complemented me on my outfit.

"Would you like your usual order?" she asked

"No I'm not eating, I'll just get a strawberry margarita with two lemons"

"I'll be back with your drink" and with that she walked away

Tj came back around and reached to get in my lap, lifting him up I complied.

"Wassup boo?" I asked

"Where you been? Q said you went away" he frowned

"I did. I went to Hong Kong, Barbados, Maryland and New York" by now all the attention were on us, Elijah's date mugged me looking me up and down.

Keep it cute casino girl, keep it cute

"Why?" Tj asked

"I had to do some work in those places" the waitress came back with my drink and everyone's food. As they ate I could still feel Elijah's eyes on me.

"Aye Monique, why you not talking to yo nigga?" Ace asked

"And why he got another bitch in his face?" Montana asked

"I don't have anything to say to him, he left me for her" I shrugged, Montana starred at Elijah angrily just like the rest of the guys

"So why did you invite us here?" Tony asked "him mainly"

"Just wanted to see the bro's and as for him. ." I looked at Elijah then back at Tony "just cause"

"Are you high?" Quincy asked narrowing his eyes at me

"Indeed I am" I smiled lazily, the guys mumbled things back and forth then continued eating their food

"It's karaoke night" Ace said in a sing song voice
"Mook come sing with me"

"I'll pass"

Ace and Tony went up on stage and sung Me Against the World by Tupac. Glancing at my phone I seen a message from Tray.

Tray
Don't fuck up the plan

Lauren
Fuck you

Rolling my eyes I sat my phone on the table. Elijah's toy mugged me once again but this time she mumbled something to him in Italian.

Mmm

Pops appeared out of nowhere, tapping my shoulder he called my name.

"Monique" his accent was heavy as he said it

"Yeah Pops?" I questioned taking a sip of my drink

"Sembra un Golliwog" Elijah's toy laughed pointing at Bakari

(Looks like a gollliwog)

And just like that my high was gone, snatching her up by her hair I pulled her towards me leaning over the table.

"Tenerlo carino o prendere queste mani" I hissed
(Keep it cute or catch these hands)

"Monique" Quincy and Pops hissed pulling me back into my chair, mushing Elijah's toy head back angrily, I took a long sip from my drink

"She said you look like a golliwog" I told Pops, he looked confused "it's a racist doll"

"She don't hurt my feeling none" he shrugged

Waving him off I played with my nails irritated. "What's up though? You need something?"

"That gentleman over there wants to propose to his girl" he points briefly across the restaurant "the only problem is, he wants her favorite song to play in the background but we're having trouble playing the song"

"Tell him to do it without the song playing then" I shrugged, that has nothing to do with me

"I want you to sing it, the instrumental is the only thing that'll play"

Man I'm just tryna do my part and leave

"Mook bouta sing?" Ace asked excited taking a seat

"Yay Mookie" Tj cheered

"I can't sing" I sighed, I'm so ready for this to be over

Omniscient

Bakari whispered something into Lauren's ear that made her get up and walk to the stage. Sighing deeply she glance over the restaurant as she approached the microphone.

As the instrumental flowed through the speakers, Lauren sung Once in a life by Beyoncé. Although she doesn't admit it, she has an amazing voice.

Elijah, Alexander and both of their dates starred at Lauren in shock. Elijah found it hard to believe he survived two months without her, he hasn't been the same since that day. He wished he could redo everything that happened between them.

Lauren watched the proposal unfold before her, she smiled at the thought of being in their shoes some day.

"Oh my God, yes" the woman cried, the sound of clapping was the only thing heard as Lauren left the stage

Taking a seat at the table she drunk the rest of her margarita checking her phone. Quincy turned towards her about to speak until he saw who she was texting.

"What's going on?" he asked taking her phone

"I'll tell you about it when it's over" she snatched it back leaving the restaurant without another word.

"Ayo" Quincy nodded towards the door, the boys took the hint and followed her outside. They stopped and watched the scene in front of them with their hands on their guns

"I've done my part, do yours" she yelled angrily

Lauren Monique

Choking the dude in the passenger seat I told the driver to hand over what was promised.

"Try me" I said replacing my hand with a pocket knife pressing it against his neck "put her in my car carefully or I'll slit his throat"

The driver got out coming over to my side, taking out  the gun I had between my breast I amid it at him.

"No games"

He opened the back door picking up a sleeping toddler, putting the knife away I pressed the button on my key to unlock the door.

After he buckled the toddler in, I pistol whipped the man in the van then shot the driver in his knee. 

"Monique!" The guys yelled in unison, turning around I looked at all of their expressions.

"What the fuck going on?" Quincy asked clearly irritated

"Meet me at my house, I'll explain everything" I said watching the driver limp back to his car

"Who's the kid?" Elijah asked coming from behind Quincy and the guys

"Apparently my sister's daughter" I shrugged getting into my car driving off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.7K 44
" He raised his large hand as I squinted my eyes preparing myself for the sting that will wash across my face. But it never came, my face still feels...
40.9K 1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
1.2M 45.3K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...
2.2M 104K 50
He slowly turned to me with the meanest look I've ever seen on his beautiful face. His long legs allowed him to take three short steps towards me unt...