๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By ikigaiksn

๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐š’๐š–. [ PREQUEL OF READ HIS VOICE ; COMPLETED ] More

A
B
C
D
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
end note.
notice

E

3.1K 279 115
By ikigaiksn

hyung, i just found out something today.

I was walking to my house when I saw Soobin hyung and Kai inside the moon cafe.

I saw them talking and laughing at each other.

I also saw them...

kiss each other.

I was.. I don't even know what I felt that time. I just turned my back and ran towards home. I didn't confront them. I didn't ask.

The thing is, hyung, I wasn't angry. I wasn't upset at them for keeping this secret from me because I understand. I know that they kept it a secret because of how our school works. People will definitely judge them, and I know how it feels to be judged.

Instead.. I felt something else..

I suddenly felt so lonely while looking at them.

They were perfect for each other, and I was jealous of how they look at each other as if they were each other's everything. All I can see was pure love. I couldn't help but question myself...

if.. there is someone who will look at me like that too..

If there is someone who will treat me like I'm his everything...

I wish you're here to comfort me hyung. I definitely need your hug right now.

still feeling lonely,
beomgyu

P.S.
oh and by the way, Taehyun bought me an ice cream saying that the paper thing was just a joke, and that he doesn't want to see me sad. He's so kind to me these days and it's actually nice :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 221 15
yeonjun sent the message to wrong person and fall in love with him read the story and find who is that wrong person yeongyu fanfiction
2.2K 215 25
'๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’,' '๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘š. ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก,' ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† : ๐—–๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€...
3.4K 105 24
โ”Š ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„๐๐„๐’๐’ : "Hi, what's your name handsome?" - YJ "Haa~ I should be asking you that" - BG "I'm Yeonjun, what about you doll?" - YJ "Do...
790 93 27
Just a fanfiction of Yeonjun and Soobin of TXT. Side ship: Taegyu. Soobin's a mafia and Yeonjun's family is part of mafia...But what happens when the...