The Fairy's Cure: FD 1 (Amour...

Por ScribbleKingdom

Ash Ketchum is three things: A Pokemon Trainer, a best friend, and a boy in love with a dead girl. However, h... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: A Plan
Chapter 3: Escaping It All
Chapter 4: Coming Together
Chapter 5: A Whimsical Promise
Chapter 6: A Hard Choice to Make
A/N: Positivity!!
Chapter 7: The Start of a New Journey
Chapter 8: A Complicated Lesson
Chapter 9: Less and More Confusion
Chapter 10: Mysterious Fairies
Chapter 11: Realm of Lightness
Chapter 12: Celebrations Start!
Chapter 13: Mist Battles
Chapter 14: Shattered Hopes and Shattered Hearts
Chapter 15: Trapped in the Dark
Chapter 16: The Truth of the Darkness
Chapter 17: The Basics of Fairies
Chapter 18: A Spark of Magic
Chapter 19: Reunion For Forever
Chapter 20: The Sacred Ritual
Chapter 21: Distortion of Feelings
Chapter 23: Dual Bond
Chapter 24: The Council of Light
Chapter 25: Immortally Together
Chapter 26: A Spirit's Guidance
Chapter 27: Reunion and the Truth
Chapter 28: Tragedy and Murder
Chapter 29: Rite of Loyalty
Chapter 30: The Troublesome Trial
Chapter 31: The Final Story
Chapter 32: Broken Stars
Chapter 33: The Dark Universe
Chapter 34: Uniting Against the Darkness
Chapter 35: Let the Light Shine
Chapter 36: Free of Chains and Dragon's Reign
Chapter 37: The Gravity of it All
Chapter 38: Their Final Battle
Chapter 39: Pillars of Light and Darkness
Chapter 40: The Sacrifice
Chapter 41: Beyond The Future
A/N: Thank you!! (and actual info)
Glossary
Extra #1: Serena's New Law
Extra #2: The Ministers' Shrouded Past
Extra #3: The Future Leaders
A/N: The Fairy's Poison

Chapter 22: Dreams of the Past

410 21 19
Por ScribbleKingdom

Hi everyone!!  SK here.

I know I'm updating again, but I guess that's a good thing, right?  I'm not sure if there'll be an update this Saturday, but hey, at least two came out this week, right?

Anyway, let's start.  This is another filler chapter per se... but still, I hope you enjoy it.

Serena

"I can't believe I'm Kalos Queen now," I whisper, gazing at myself in the mirror.  A tiara rests lightly upon my head, and I find myself staring in awe at it.  My three Pokemon, Braixen, Pancham, and Sylveon, are staring at it too, clearly proud of all our efforts; I know I am.  "I finally accomplished my dream."

I feel like crying happy tears again, like I did on stage, but I guess I'm all cried-out.  Instead, I turn to my three partners, pulling them close.  "Thank you all so much for helping me finish my dream," I thank sincerely.  

All three Pokemon nuzzle me back, their murmurs sounding happy.  After a couple moments of the hugging, I stand up.  "We should probably go, everyone's probably waiting for us outside."  Right now, the four of us are in my dressing room, but I desperately want to see Ash and the others and celebrate with them.

I walk out of the room where I am promptly greeted by what seems like hundreds of reporters.  They crowd me with their microphones, and I'm so in shock I don't know what to say.

"Miss Yvonne, how do you feel about your big win?" one of them presses.

"It's incredible, being able to have this experience.  I'm quite proud of my Pokemon and everything we've accomplished to get here," I answer evenly, trying to keep my calm.  I have never been interviewed before, but I guess I'm kind of good at it?

"Any words for your predecessor, Aria?"

"It is truly a shame that she was taken from this world," I say ruefully, because she has just been pronounced dead a couple of weeks ago, and I have looked up to her for a good chunk of my life.  "She was a gift to the performance world and I would not be here today if it wasn't for her."

"What are you doing to celebrate?"

"Oh!  I... um, I'm not sure yet," I answer sheepishly.  The questions start coming too fast, some of them being ones I don't want to answer.  Especially the one about Ash, the new Kalos Champion, and I potentially being in a relationship, despite how happy that thought makes me.

"Security, coming through," a man in a black suit and tie says as he comes forward.  "Greetings, Miss Yvonne.  I've been asked to escort you to the front of the building, I believe you have some people waiting for you."

I nod and follow the guy, grateful for being brought away from those prying reporters.  I walk outside, and I am instantly greeted by all of my friends.  Clemont, Bonnie, Alain, Mairin, Shauna, Tierno, Trevor...

And then I see him.  Trying to push past everyone, Pikachu resting on his hat.

Ash.

"Congratulations!" all of them say in unison, making me laugh a little.

"Thank you all so much," I say, pulling them in for a hug.  We have a massive group hug, and after it ends they all make sure to compliment my Pokemon as well- this is every bit their victory as it is mine.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn, my heart leaping when I see that it's Ash.  "Hi," he says cheerfully.  "I know we all said congratulations already, but I wanted to tell you this myself.  Serena, I'm really proud of you.  From the moment you realized your dream I could tell that you were going to do great and never give up 'til it's over, but now seeing that dream actually completed..." he shakes his head as if in disbelief, smiling as he does so.  "It's amazing, Serena.  I'm so happy for you!"

"Pikapi!" Pikachu squeaks happily, echoing his trainer's comment.

I go over to hug him, trying to tone my blushing cheeks down as much as possible.  "Thank you Ash," I whisper, feeling so happy I could burst.

"Let's go celebrate!  There's this great dance club down the road where we can all go and party, on me!  Well... not on me cause I'm broke, but Trevor will be happy to foot the bill!" Tierno cheers.

Meanwhile, Trevor doesn't look so happy.  "Wh-What!?  But that place is so expensive!"  He groans.  

However, no one takes his words to any concern and we all leave the Performance Hall.  During the walk there I accidentally brush hands with Ash, but when I do he grabs it and holds on to it tightly.  He looks at me and smiles, and I can't even stop my blushing face this time.  To think, a simple hand-hold is the star of my day.

A few months later...

"This is so great," I say, although my heart is twisting inside.  "A final picnic with all of us before Ash has to go to Alola."  All of our friends are also here, each one looking sad to see him go.

I can't believe Ash has to leave.  I want him to stay so badly.

I want to be with him.

"Yeah," Ash says rather ruefully.  "You guys will all be there at the airport to see me off tomorrow, right?"

"Right," everyone answers, including me.  I'm doing my best to smile, but inside I am broken.

My one true love is leaving tomorrow and he doesn't even know about my feelings yet.

"Hey, Serena, did you make some of your awesome desserts?" Ash asks, looking as excited as ever over food.  I'm going to be without that smile for who knows how long.  I try steeling myself and nod.  

"Yeah!  I made some macarons, and some PokePuffs for all of our Pokemon," I tell him with a forced smile.  I open both baskets of desserts, and about half of them are gone in the first two seconds.

"Mmm... these are great," Ash murmurs with a smile.  

"Hey, Serena, can I have a second one?" Bonnie asks me.

I nod.  "Of course!  As long as everyone gets one, have as many as you'd like."

She gives me a bright smile and takes two more in her hands.  "Thanks, Serena!"

Everyone chats for what seems like hours, and I try to, I really do, but I don't have the heart to.  I am so depressed because Ash is leaving, and he's leaving us, leaving me behind to continue his journey.  I can't blame him, he wants to continue his journey, to accomplish his dreams like I did.  Except... I'd always thought that I'd be in the picture somehow.

"Hey, um, Serena?" Ash's voice gets my attention.  "Are you okay?"

I instantly nod.  "Yeah, I'm okay.  What's up?"

He rubs the underside of his nose, like the day he gave me that ribbon.  "Well, um, there's something I've been wanting to ask you," he says slowly.  "Serena, I-"

Ash suddenly stops talking and looks at me in shock, his hands covering his face.  He's... oh Arceus, he's shaking and crying... what...?

A scream breaks apart the peaceful air.  It takes me a moment to realize that it's my own, it's me, I'm screaming.  I begin to hear screams and cries from all around me, and when I look down, there is a pointed blade emerging from my chest, and bright drops of crimson are already staining the grass below me.  I try to look at my attacker, but I can't... I can't move...

"Serena!" That's Ash, and suddenly he's cupping my face, forcing me to look at him.  "Serena, look at me.  You're going to be okay.  Promise me that you're going to be okay."

I try to answer, but I choke and sputter, coughing out more crimson.  He silences me, and I can tell that he's trying so hard not to cry.  However, I am.  Out of pain or sadness, I don't know.

Bonnie attempts to run to me, and Clemont pulls her back.  I guess everyone else is too shocked to move.  The young girl turns and gasps, tearing up even more.  "Squishy!"

Ash's gaze moves behind me and his voice hardens.  "You.  You did this to her."

"Why... why would you do that, Squishy?" Bonnie cries.  "Why would you!?"  

"It was her time," comes the Legendary Pokemon's telepathic voice.  "But now, it's time for her to go."

Ash holds on to me.  "Please, I beg of you, no-"

Green aura forms around Ash and flings him backwards.  Clemont and Alain come to help him up, but now I'm... floating?  I don't care.  All I care about is pain and Ash.  That's when I notice it; Squishy is taking me away from everyone, my friends, my other family, my Love.  Sylveon trots beside us, and to my surprise Squishy doesn't do anything about it.  I can see Braixen and Pancham in the distance, their eyes full of longing yet their feet are somehow stuck to the ground.  And the last thing I see is Ash.  Fallen on his knees, crying, begging for me to come back, for Squishy to bring me back.

The last things I hear are his cries of anguish and my muffled plea to Squishy to save me.

And then, all I see was black.  All I hear is nothing.

/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\

I wake up in a field full of green, flowers in full bloom.  A soft breeze rolls through my hair, and I feel at peace.  That's until I remember the gruesome events moments before, and I stand up.  I don't know where I am, but maybe there's someone who can help me?

"Hello," comes a calm voice from behind me before I can utter a cry for help.  I turn, and to my shock, I am faced with a man with... wings?  He has a royal blue suit on, and a cravat is tied around his neck.  His hair is a darker shade of my own, and his eyes are bright amber.

"Who... who are you?" I ask slowly, backing away.  

The man gives me a patient smile.  "You do not have to be afraid of me, Miss Serena."

Okay, that is the turning card.  "Who are you, and how do you know my name!?  And... where's Sylveon!?" I demand, realizing that my beloved Pokemon had come with me, and now she is missing.  "Sylveon!" I yell, trying to call her.

"She is safe," the strange man- fairy?- promises me.  "You must come with me, however.  Welcome to the Fairy world.  You have been born with special powers, and are one of the few individuals that gets to keep the well-being of the universe for the next millennium."

As much as this thought enthralls me, I have to shake my head.  "My friends are back there," I tell him desperately.  "Please, tell me, how can I leave!?  At least let me tell them that I'm alright!"

The fairy holds out his hand and I take it.  He begins to slowly lead me away from the clearing.  "I'm sorry," he says.  "But once you're here, there's no way to leave.  You cannot think about such things anymore, and although it's hard, I promise you, things will be okay-"

I jolt awake, my breathing heavy.  Sylveon wakes up beside me, her eyes full of worry for me.  This stupid nightmare.  The time I left Ash.  I hate it.  

Except now, Ash is here.  

Except now, I'll probably never see him again.

Except now, we're probably going to war against him.

Except now, I'll probably have to be the one to kill him.

My eyes fill with tears, and I try to cuddle with Sylveon to fall back asleep.  Except that never happens after a nightmare like this, where my thoughts are riddled with dread and my eyes see things I never wanted to see again.

I don't get anymore sleep tonight.

ANOTHER SAD CHAPTER I'M SORRY-

But anyway, I hope you enjoyed it, in one way or another.  Don't worry, I'm finished with these filler chapters (for now, sorry) too, so the next chapter will be more interesting.

Anyway, I'm gonna go now.  Stay tuned for more!! ^w^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

984K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
22.5K 2.8K 43
Popcorn is prepared in the same heat, same oil and same pot and yet the kernels do not pop at the same time. The cheesy Harshan Arya's smile lies beh...
28.3K 458 69
While Chise is recovering, Elias takes the role of both mother and father. Takes place after the birth of Emma and Evelynn. Chise's recovery is compl...
4.2K 130 18
Left an orphan at a young age, Zelda lives in a beautiful chateau with her cruel stepmother and two stepsisters. Yet, despite being surrounded by wea...