Silver Shadow (Maven x Mare)

Von ardielim

FANFIC: MAVEN x MARE from RED QUEEN. Book focused on events from GLASS SWORD, but takes its own from there un... Mehr

Chapter 1: MAVEN
Chapter 2: MARE
Chapter 3: MAVEN
Chapter 4: MARE
Chapter 5: MARE
Chapter 6: MAVEN
Chapter 7: MAVEN
Chapter 8: MARE
Chapter 9: MAVEN
Chapter 10: MAVEN
Chapter 11: MARE
Chapter 12: MAVEN
Chapter 13: MARE
Chapter 14: MAVEN
Chapter 15: MAVEN
Chapter 16: MARE
Chapter 17: MAVEN
Chapter 18: MAVEN
Chapter 19: MAVEN
Chapter 20: MARE
Chapter 21: MARE
Chapter 22: MAVEN
Chapter 23: MAVEN
Chapter 24: MARE
PLEASE READ
Chapter 25: MAVEN
Chapter 26: MAVEN
Chapter 27: MARE
Chapter 28: MARE
Chapter 29: MAVEN
ATTENTION
PLANNING TO CONTINUE!!!! NEED YOUR HELP
Chapter 30: MARE
Chapter 31: MARE
Chapter 32: MAVEN
Chapter 33: MARE
PART II
Chapter 34: MARE
Chapter 35: MAVEN
Chapter 36: MAVEN

PART I

6K 96 36
Von ardielim

From the moment a Red is born, the child is taught to never dream.

A Red's life is worthless, easily discarded. They are servants, they are fighters, they are nothing.

A Silver, however, is taught that they are the dreams.

For a Silver's life depends on their family legacies, their powers. They are kings, they are warriors, they are everything. 

Your blood dictates your destiny.

But somehow, in the Stilts, a child is born of Red blood, destined to be queen.

Mare Barrow, in all her life, has been trying to avoid death. As it is required, she will serve the military unless she becomes an apprentice, but all she is is a thief. 

In a string of events she finds herself in the palace, where she discovers that she has the ability to control lighting. To avoid shaking their kingdom Norta, the King and Queen has decided to keep her and disguise her as Mareena Titanos, a Silver. She is then betrothed to Maven Calore, the second prince.

She is taught the palace life but she was also tied to the Scarlet Guard, a secret organization that hopes to overthrow Silver rule. She becomes a spy for them while also forming a conflicted friendship with Maven and the crown prince, his half brother Cal Calore.

However, they find themselves in an impossible situation when Elara Merandus, the Queen, a whisper, makes Cal kill his father King Tiberius to give Maven the crown. Mare feels betrayed and Cal is condemned as a murderer of his own kin, so together they escaped to join the Scarlet Guard.

The Kingdom of Norta passes to Maven, his mother by his side. 

Maven Calore has his secrets, and he seeks out Mare to unravel it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

274K 3.7K 136
[COMPLETED - Contains sexual scenes, violence, flash forward] "Kiss me and tell me you forgive me" Cal says, his eyes longing. "I can't". Mare must...
1.7K 4 35
This is a what if red Queen fanfic What if Mare was born a sliver What if Maven wasn't made into a monster by his mother What if mare never joined...
35.1K 1K 43
* Set after Red Queen's second book, Glass Sword "Words will kill us all, eventually." Mare Barrow has been out of King Maven's hands...
4.1K 109 25
"You will live. It's a question of how much she's willing to indulge me. Of whether you'll be my prisoner--" He softens. "Or my queen." My queen...