DIAMOND | KTH โœ“

Por -hyungnim

๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ โ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๏ฟฝ... Mais

Diamond
Foreword
Character Posters
01. Taehyung I
02. Taehyung II
03. Jiah I
04. Jiah II
05. Vulnerable
06. Caught
07. Nonchalant
08. Gratitude
09. Meetings & Services
10. Diamond
11. The Beginning
12. Electric Current
13. Tell Me You're Joking
14. Regret
15. Warm & Welcoming
16. Cracks
17. Storms
18. Thunder & Lightning
19. Crazy Thoughts
21. Talking In A Friendship
22. A Friend's Concern
23. More Questions Than Answers
24. Clean Hands
25. Are You Ready?
26. Eyes Like Smoke
27. Live A Little
28. I Hate Waiting
29. Two Days
30. Cheer Up
31. The World In His Being
32. Following Her Heart
33. Tattoos & Suspicions
34. The Truth
35. Deafening Silence
36. Following His Heart
37. Make Themselves For Each Other
38. Sweet Mornings, Sweethearts
39. Angels & Devils
40. Sleep Sleep
41. I Won't Leave You
42. Life Is Beautiful
43. He Belives In Us
44. What Is Behind Him
45. Broken Glass
46. Wanting Nothing
47. Five Four Three Two One
48. Seconds Passing
49. Her Forever Love
50. Love Worth Fighting For
51. Soulmates
52. The Final Step
53. Mistakes
54. Finale
Epilogue
Afterword
Reflection
00. Reminiscent Promises
00. Reminiscent Vows
An Extra Pt 1
An Extra Pt 2
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

20. Where She Belonged

7.5K 553 187
Por -hyungnim

tw: violence,,, please skip forward if you need!

Shortly after the pair had put their coats on, Taehyung had turned his computer off, and Jiah took the (empty) notebook from her table which she had 'forgotten' earlier, they were walking to his car in the basement. He had insisted he would drive; she just wouldn't let him.

Why?

She took the driver's seat while he sat in the passenger's seat next to her.

"You really don't need to go through all this trouble," he muttered when she turned the ignition on.

"I know," she replied just as quietly. Neither one wanted the other to hear their words, but they both definitely did.

He directed her to his apartment complex, and that's when it hit her. This was the building she knew inside out right down to its air vents.

At that moment she felt her heart push against that cage surrounding it, the pen that was close to being half-abolished.

Guilt? Nerves? What was this feeling she found bubbling inside her, causing the bugling inside her chest?

He had asked her to park against the curb in the drop off zone, and she turned to him, confused. Why didn't he want her just to park his car in the basement?

"You can drive the car home," it was as if he could read her mind, or maybe her thoughts were so clearly written across her face, "Or else how are you going to get home?"

He was really trusting her, huh.

When she didn't answer, he nodded, opening the passenger car door and hopping out. She also pushed the door on her side open, walking out.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like me to park the car inside for you?"

Pursing his lips, he nodded again, "Use it to get home, I can get a ride with Jimin in the morning," looking at his watch, he shook his head to himself, and, with the dim illumination of a nearby streetlight, Jiah saw crumple of a smile form on his lips, "I mean, later this morning."

He really did seem tired.

That was when she saw a familiar van pull up on the street through the corner of her eye, Hoseok stepping out.

Closing her fists, she faced Taehyung again.

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Today," he grinned a little, tilting his head.

This might have been the first time she saw him smile.

He must be really, really tired.

"Alright, see you today," she corrected herself, and he turned, starting to walk back to his building.

She watched as his dark coat got smaller and smaller in the distance, slowly disappearing behind the shadows of another apartment. When he was no longer visible, she sharply snapped her head at Hoseok, striding over to him.

But she was only ten steps away before a figure appeared from around the van and headed for him. Her eyes widened she picked up speed, now running to him but couldn't make it in time for the other person to grab Hoseok by the collar and threw him against the van.

"Ahhh!" he groaned, clutching his back as the sound ricocheted in the empty street, making her freeze.

Drawing a deep breath, Jiah took a step forward, her fists clenching without her knowing. Another step, she dropped her handbag to the ground silently. With the third step, she reached for her hair, tying it up as she got ready to fight the man in front of her. Now in her position, she estimated for a three-step run-up before she could jump in the air and spin, kicking the man in the opposite direction of the van. But as she was about to take her first step, she almost bumped into another figure who had quickly swept in front of her.

Taken aback, she blinked a few times at the man's back before he turned over his shoulder to look at her.

Taehyung?

"Stay back," he whispered, "Careful or you might get hurt."

Jiah furrowed her eyebrows, wanting to roll her eyes and push him aside so she could run to the man in front of Hoseok and punch him.

But she couldn't do that.

So she waited.

Taehyung rolled up his sleeves, shook his hands a few times and ran his fingers through his hair before striding up to the man closest, bending his back by pulling him from his neck. He then inched sideways slightly so he could ram it into the van.

Hoseok's eyes widened at what was happening, but no one had the time to collect their thoughts at that moment.

The offender slowly sunk to the ground, breathing heavily but not lifeless, and Jiah slowly walked to the two of them. Taehyung turned to Hoseok and bowed his head, "Are you alright?"

His breathing was ragged, but he was able to nod. "I-I'm okay, thank you."

"Do you want me to call the police? He seems-"

"Uh, no! I'm sure we can talk it out," he scrunched his eyebrows as he looked down at the man, "I hope."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked again, "It's always better to be safe than s-"

"Yeah, I'm sure! I can take it from here, thank you so much."

"I'm sorry about the damage to your van, I am happy to pay for it," taking out his wallet from his back pocket, he passed him a business card, "Please do contact me when you find out how much it is to be repaired."

"Are you guys okay?" it was Jiah's turn to ask, and she saw Hoseok shoot her a glare, but her eyes were resting on someone else.

She knew the man didn't have any time to take a swing at Taehyung, but she kept scanning every space of visible skin in case of any scratches.

At that moment, the body pegged down to the ground slowly got to his feet, but before he could do anything, Jiah lifted her fist and threw it at him.

Taehyung whipped his head around, "Did you just-"

"Took two classes in karate, I guess I'm a natural," she simply played it off, and he nodded in understanding.

"Well then, call me when you find that out," he put his wallet back in his pocket and turned to Jiah, "We'll get going."

We?

She faked a small bow at Hoseok and said goodbye before walking to Taehyung's car with him.

Her mind was buzzing with thoughts, and she couldn't listen to any of them.

Why did he have to appear just at that time? Did he have nothing to do?

When they reached his car and stopped, she started preparing to say goodbye to him for the second time, but when she caught his eye, she saw him staring at her intently, her eyes, her hair, her neck, as if he was checking to see if she was hurt.

"Are you okay?" he breathed out, and she blinked up at him.

"Am I..."

"Did you get hurt?"

So he was checking.

"Uh, no, you got here before I could do anything anyway."

Did he breathe out a sigh of relief?

"Okay, I'm glad you're alright. Will you be okay driving back by yourself?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. You should go back and get some rest," she motioned to his apartment, but his eyes didn't leave her.

"I'll be going," he took a step backward, slipping his hands in his pockets, still facing her.

"I'll see you at work, then," she farewelled him again, before flicking a glance to her left, seeing Hoseok now kneeling in front of the man who attacked him.

She wanted just to leave this conversation and join him over there.

Luckily it wasn't long before Taehyung had disappeared into the shadows again and she waited for a few seconds before sprinting to her friend.

He was holding him down with one hand, while the other was supporting himself as he crouched down on the ground next to him.

"I asked you," he breathed, "who sent you?"

"I'm never telling you," he seethed, grinning up at Jiah as she joined him.

"Oh you will," she bit her lip, feeling the adrenaline fill her veins, she was so ready to be bad. She was so ready to shove away all the uncertain emotions that were growing inside her every time she spoke to Taehyung. She was so ready to be herself again.

"You still have all your fingers, but that can easily be fixed."

"You're never going to get a word out of me," he teased again, and Jiah threw a bored look to Hoseok, who stood up, allowing her to pull the man up by the collar, effortlessly.

"Open the trunk," she ordered Hoseok, and he obliged.

After throwing him inside, they stared down at him with their hands holding the door open.

"We're going to have fun with you tonight," was all Jiah said before slamming the door shut.

Walking over to Taehyung's car, she recognised the bounce in her step.

She was right where she belonged.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

11.6K 1K 40
โชBTS - ๋ฐฉํƒ„ ์†Œ๋…„๋‹จโซ โHis dreams come true, so do his ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
23.2K 703 27
โ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ญโž โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ” ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
29.4K 1.2K 81
"Even ignorance can't hide the fact that you reek of death." - Sometimes, a little teamwork is all it takes to rupture an empire. - BTS AU BTS JU...