♩♪♫ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏᴜʀ...

By Nightskullfire

ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴜɴᴄᴀɴ... More

Chapter 1: Egypt pt.1
Chapter 2: Egypt pt. 2
Chapter 3: Making our Japanese Ads
Chapter 5: What's not to love about New York?
Chapter 6: A traditional German dance
Chapter 7: The Amazons Kidnapped in the Amazons.
Chapter 8: The Louvre
Chapter 9: Losing a challenge over a boy
Chapter 10: All out of fuel
Chapter 11: Gwuncan begins
Chapter 12: Duncney Ends
Chapter 13: Broken hearted[Extra chapter]
Chapter 14: Boyfriend kisser
Chapter 15: We are shearing sheep
Chapter 16: We built Gwen's face
Chapter 17: Arranged marriages
Chapter 18: I didn't think it would end like this
Chapter 19: Be on the look out for a missing Cody
Chapter 20: The Aftermath show
Chapter 21: Broken friendship
Chapter 22: After the end of World Tour
Chapter 23: Mending Formerly Broken Bonds
Chapter 24: The Statue of Liberty in the making
Chapter 25: Leach Wars!
Chapter 26: A special breakfast
Chapter 27: The blue harvest moon
Chapter 28: Egg hunting
Chapter 29: Into the ring
Chapter 30: A fancy boat race
Chapter 31: A Search for a missing host
Chapter 32: A Obsta-kill course.
Chapter 33: Making our Sundaes
Chapter 34: The semi-finals
Chapter 35: Sundae Mundae alternate version #1
Chapter 36: Sundae Mundae alternate version #2
Chapter 37: The finale
Chapters 38: Valentine's Day!
Chapter 39: Our next start
Chapter 40: Courtney Appreciation Chapter
5K??

Chapter 4: Freezing in the Yuknons

1K 19 21
By Nightskullfire

Aaron's POV

The next day, me and team Amazon were enjoying our privileges in first class. Gwen and Courtney were sitting next to each other.

I was sitting next to Heather. Courtney and Gwen happily leaned back in their chair. I continued to enjoy the first class compartment and what it had to offer. Which always seemed to be lemonade.

The plane ride then became very... rough. Yeah. Which shook the girls our of their comfort zone. Chef started speaking to use though the PA.

"We have some massive air bumps. Lock your butts to a seat." Chef stated.

Of course. Chef landed the plane in a very disorganized manner. We were all pushed out if the plane.

"Welcome to the Yukons!" Chris said happily and laughed afterwards.

+

We met Chris at a starting line. We were all shivering, trying to get warm. Well, I'd say I was warmer than most if not all. Since my mom's overprotectiveness finally paying off.

"Um. Hello? Where are our jacket?!" Heather asked, clearly annoyed.

"Relax. I ordered coats for eveyone." Chris said as everyone cheered." They won't be ready for weeks, but as soon as they arrive I'll be sure to hand them out." Chris stated.

"Maybe we should huddle for warmth?" Courtney suggested.

Cody attempted to make his move on Gwen but got pushed away and put back into the arms of his stalker.

3 girls huddled around Alejandro. I wasn't freezing as much as the others, but it was still pretty cold. I saw Courtney shivering.

I unzipped my coat and took it off. I tapped her shoulder, getting her attention.

"Here. Put it on."

"You sure? This is way worst than that night in the forest. You sure you wanna give it up?" Courtney asked.

"I already took it off, didn't I?"

"You make a good point."

She took the Jacket and put it on. Now, I was stuck in my grey T-shirt, shivering. Well, at least I'm helping her. She looks cute in my clothes.

"Crossing the icy river in Canada's frozen tundra use to be easy. Back when the river was frozen solid but thanks to global warming. And Owen. Earth is finally becoming a lot more interesting. By which I mean, deadly."

"Ha! Yay!" Izzy cheered.

"Today's challenge is called: Total Drama The Iscicle. Teams must make their way across this watery chasm from jumping ice flow to ice flow. First team member across must make their way to the dog sleds on the far shore and become the dog. Pulling the sled all the way to the finish line as you collect your team from team meeting points. Sleds are first come first serve. So move fast. Don't worry, if you fall in we are legally required to save you so we have 2 divers down stream ready to pull you out." Chris said.

We saw two divers in the water who were frozen. It looks like they could use some help.

"What is the reward for this challenge?" Heather asked.

"Did I say reward?" Chris asked smirking.

"We've already had 3 eliminations, we're overdue." Heather argued.

"Besides there aren't enough of us for Chris to boot someone each episode." Noah added.

"Yeah but we found that teams try harder during elimination challenges. So this year, there is no set routine. So every challenge could end in elimination." Chris said as we all complained.

"That's the spirit. On your Mark's, get set, go!"

We a took off running as fast as we can. It was freezing. I've never been this cold before. As you know, my mom always had me have tons of jackets.

Now feeling how cold it is, I'm staring to miss that closet I have with 25 jackets. I followed behind Courtney. We seemed to be doing good.

We managed to work together to get across the frozen tundra. Me, Courtney, and Heather all arrived at the sled at the same time.

"Aaron. First Amazon to arrive. Grab a sled and start pulling." Chris told me.

"What? We all got here at the same time. Shouldn't we have the option of choosing who pulls the sled?" Courtney crossed her arms, hinting at Heather.

"Yeah.... no. In the event of a tie, we go alphabetically." Chris stated.

"Seriously?" Courtney crossed her arms. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine. Besides, I'm probably most fit for the job seeing as aside from you I'm the strongest Amazon." I stated.

I picked up the harness and tried to figure out how to put it together. I saw team Victory run right pass us.

"Wait! DJ! How does the harness work?!" I called out.

DJ was going to give an answer but Leshawna stopped him.

"Nice sportsmanship. Try not to maim any animals out there today!" Heather stated causing DJ to start crying.

Courtney got out the sled to try and help me figure it out. We manage to work something out and get the harness on. Courtney sat back down in the sled.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back.

"Ouch!" I whined.

I saw Heather sitting there with a whip. She swung again.

"Hey! What gives! You can't just-"

"Mush!"

I took off running as fast as I could. It's too cold for all this.

+

"Slow down you dog!" Heather told me as I stopped running.

Gwen got in the sled. After Gwen got in, Heather continued whipping me.

"Ouch! Quit it!" I shouted.

"I'd love to. But it makes you go faster." Heather continued whipping and I sped up.

Courtney's POV

"Okay. Seriously Heather, that's enough. Hand that over." I attempted to steal it but Heather refused to give it up.

"Stop you're slowing us down!" Heather argued.

"It's fine Courtney. I'm sure we're almost to the finish line anyways." Aaron's sighed as I glared.

Aaron's POV

/Aaron:"Whipping? With a whip. When the time comes karma is so gonna come back at her." I crossed my arms.\

I kept pulling the sled. We found Cody and Sierra waiting.

"Need a lift?" Gwen asked.

"And a restraining order." Cody stated.

I continued pulling the sled. We even at one point ran pass team Chris.

+

Some time later we found Bridgette stuck to a pole. Chris was in his snow mobile, investigating the situation. Chris stopped us and I stopped pulling the sled.

"Woah. Hello backup singers." Chris greeted as we all complained. Normally I like singing, but it's a bit too cold for that right now. I'm already tired from pulling the sled.

"Crap! I though you forgotten the music challenge this time." Heather complained.

"As if. It's my favorite part." Chris beamed.

Bridgette: The strings of my heart. Are a tangled mess.

Aaron, Courtney, Heather, and Gwen: ooh. Mess.

Bridgette: It's beating so hard. It's jumping out of my chest.

Aaron, Courtney, Heather, and Gwen: ooh. Chest.

Bridgette: I tired to fit two men in my soul.

Aaron, Courtney, Heather, and Gwen: ooh. Soul.

Bridgette: I ended up stuck to a pole.

Aaron, Courtney, Heather, and Gwen: She got stuck, should've ducked. Worst of luck. Stuck. Stuck to a pole.

Bridgette: I fell for every little thing that he said.

Aaron, Courtney, Heather, and Gwen: ooh. Said.

Bridgette: And when I closed my eyes, he jumped on a sled.

Aaron, Courtney, Heather, and Gwen: ooh. Sled.

Bridgette: he moved on. I'm still stuck in this place.

Aaron, Courtney, Heather, and Gwen: ooh. Place.

Bridgette: Will somebody pour warm water down my face?

Aaron, Courtney, Heather, and Gwen: She got stuck. Should've ducked. Worst of luck. Stuck. Stuck to a pole.

Aaron, Courtney, Heather, Sierra, and Gwen: stuck. stuck. Stuck to a poooooleee.

Man. This day us just making me tired. Chris clapped at our wonderful performance.

"Very nice." Chris stated.

Bridgette started saying something, but with the pole attached I couldn't really tell.

"Amazons. Be gone!" Chris stated as I start pulling the sled. Along with the annoying whipping.

+

After pulling for what seemed like forever. We were close to the finish line. Team Victory was ahead of me. Then out of nowhere team Chris boosted ahead of us. They came in first. Victory in second, and us in thrid.

"Last place?! I can't believe I did all that work for nothing!" Heather complained.

"You barely did anything." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Actually. Team Victory crossed the finish line without Bridgette so they come in last." Chris stated." Which means team Amazon is in second place and team Chris is really really really crazy hot takes first."

+

We headed back in the plane. Even though we were in loser class, the floor even felt comfortable considering how much warmer it was and the fact that I wasn't being whipped anymore.

I layed down on the hard floor and went to sleep.

Courtney's POV

After our pathetic lost in the Yukon, we were sent down to economy class. I saw Aaron sleeping on the floor.

I kinda felt bad for him. He put so much effort into pulling our sled and now has to sleep on the cold hard floor.

He was peacefully breathing on the ground. I kneeled down and approached him.

"Hi Courtney." He said, still with his eyes close.

"How did you know it was me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Meditation makes your mind way more superior to those who don't. And it raises awareness. Also, your the only person I actually talk to on this team." He explained, opening his eyes.

"How are you doing?"

"Well. My back hurts a bit. And now. I'm sneezing. But other then that, I'm fine."

"Oh. Well, sorry that today's challenge didn't go so well. I did what I could to stop Heather."

"It's fine. You did what you could." He sighed.

"Um. I came to return your jacket." I stated, handing it to him.

"Oh. Um. Thanks." He took it." Well, I'm gonna get some sleep."

"Okay. Well. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Yeah."

I sat back down on the bench and got whatever sleep I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 64 15
Duncan nelson makes a bet with his friends that he can make any girl prom queen in just six weeks, but everything goes downhill when he starts to cat...
411K 4.6K 112
STOP READING THIS started sometime in 2019 ended april 2021 just old, cringey & unrevised one-shots i wrote at 3am PLEASE READ MY SCENARIOS OR SHORTS...
3.4K 108 8
**COMPLETED** See how Courtney and Duncan's relationship developed over the years; from elementary school to college. Will the outside forces pullin...
27.5K 268 83
I fuckinf hate this go read the re write and other gc