♩♪♫ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏᴜʀ...

Από Nightskullfire

ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴜɴᴄᴀɴ... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Egypt pt.1
Chapter 2: Egypt pt. 2
Chapter 4: Freezing in the Yuknons
Chapter 5: What's not to love about New York?
Chapter 6: A traditional German dance
Chapter 7: The Amazons Kidnapped in the Amazons.
Chapter 8: The Louvre
Chapter 9: Losing a challenge over a boy
Chapter 10: All out of fuel
Chapter 11: Gwuncan begins
Chapter 12: Duncney Ends
Chapter 13: Broken hearted[Extra chapter]
Chapter 14: Boyfriend kisser
Chapter 15: We are shearing sheep
Chapter 16: We built Gwen's face
Chapter 17: Arranged marriages
Chapter 18: I didn't think it would end like this
Chapter 19: Be on the look out for a missing Cody
Chapter 20: The Aftermath show
Chapter 21: Broken friendship
Chapter 22: After the end of World Tour
Chapter 23: Mending Formerly Broken Bonds
Chapter 24: The Statue of Liberty in the making
Chapter 25: Leach Wars!
Chapter 26: A special breakfast
Chapter 27: The blue harvest moon
Chapter 28: Egg hunting
Chapter 29: Into the ring
Chapter 30: A fancy boat race
Chapter 31: A Search for a missing host
Chapter 32: A Obsta-kill course.
Chapter 33: Making our Sundaes
Chapter 34: The semi-finals
Chapter 35: Sundae Mundae alternate version #1
Chapter 36: Sundae Mundae alternate version #2
Chapter 37: The finale
Chapters 38: Valentine's Day!
Chapter 39: Our next start
Chapter 40: Courtney Appreciation Chapter
5K??

Chapter 3: Making our Japanese Ads

1.4K 23 39
Από Nightskullfire

Aaron's POV

Me and the girls were having a group discussion. I was enjoying my lemonade. First class is really enjoyable. Courtney took a sip of her drink and decided to speak.

"I happen to like winning and being in first class which happens to make me an ideal leader. With Aaron as co-leader of course." Courtney stated.

"If our team needed one, which we don't because we're winning." Gwen stated.

"And me and Courtney have plans to keep it that way. So think of us as leaders of Team Amazon." I stated as Courtney nodded happily to every word I said.

"You two are like, not the only ones on the team. There is my friend Sierra to consider." Heather stated.

We looked over and saw her searching through Cody's blue backpack. She took one of his sneakers out of the bags hugged it tightly and started sniffing the shoe.

"Um. Your friend is going through Cody's stuff like a starving raccoon goes through a dumpster." Courtney pointed out.

"Yeah. No offense to Sierra, but she's just not the leading type for the team." I stated.

"I think his shoe lace just went up her nose." Gwen pointed out.

Sierra opened her mouth and his shoe lace was going through the nose and out the mouth. Heather was about to barf but held it in.

"Are there more barf bags around?" Heather asked, covering her mouth, keeping herself from barfing.

Chris then started an announcement.

"This is your captain speaking. It's time for everyone to join me in the common area. And I mean everyone." Chris informed.

Great. Because of that long team meeting, I didn't get to get any cookies. I quickly sipped the rest of my drink and headed to the common area.

+

"Welcome to today's challenge. It's-" Chris started.

"Is it a reward or elimination challenge?" Harold asked.

"Good question Harold. And like I'm gonna tell ya." Chris stated." And I hope you all brought your giant radioactive monster repellent because we are about to land on Japan!" Chris annouced.

Chef burst through the door.

"Gosh you guys. That's totally a Chinese outfit." Harold stated.

"Thank you Harold." Chris said sarcastically. "Now remember. Anyone who doesn't sing-" Chris started but Harold inturupted.

"You'd just. You'd really think you'd work harder to get it right." Hard stated.

"Harold. Anyone who doesn't sing is immediately disqualified-"

"Your cultural insensitivity is just. Gosh. Like, gosh." Harold complained.

Chef then cut opened the door and we all went flying down the plane. And now we were all falling front the sky, screaming in fear.

And, on top of that. The friendly little song bell went off.

"Seriously? I mean, seriously?!" Noah stated.

"Sing! And I might think about saving your musical buttocks!" Chris said through the megaphone." Maybe you'll try harder this time, k." Chris stated.

Well. I guess we're doing this.

Courtney and Aaron: We're singing as we're falling!

Heather: While some are cannon balling!

Izzy: Yeah!

Alejandro: Our lives began to flash before our eyes!

Noah and Owen: We might just go ka-blooey!

Harold and Tyler: Get smushed and become chewy!

Everyone: 'Cept there's there's tones we wanna do before we die!

Leshawna: Billionairess!

Cody: Billidards champion!

DJ: Make it home to see my Mama!

Sierra: Marry Cody!

Bridgette: Catch a barrel!

Lindsay: Be an actress in a drama!

Courtney: Corporate Lawyer!

Aaron: Ride a horse!

Gwen: Prom destroyer!

Harold: Be a ninja with throwing Stars!

Alejandro: Lion tamer

Owen: New food namer.

Tyler: Repairmen for the parallel bars!

Noah: But first we must cease dropping, our goal here would be stoping!

Izzy: Before we smash into the ground from the sky!

DJ: Flat into little pieces!

Harold: Heades merged with our feet-ses!

Leshawna: That would really suck, and here's why:

Bridgette: We'd like to keep on living!

Alejandro: So Chris, we hope you're giving:

Sierra: Some wings!

Courtney: A jetpack!

Aaron: Hoverboards!

Gwen: A rift in time!

Heather: Parachute?

Noah: Water bed?

Tyler: Trampoline?

Izzy: Springy shoes!

Alejandro: Rocket boots!

Lindsay: Flying squirrel!

Leshawna: Bubble bath!

Lindsay I change mine to bubbles too!

DJ: Mama!

Owen: Pizza! NO! Chips and some dip will do!

Everyone: 'Cause there's still so much to do before we die! Yeah, we said it! There's still so much to do! There's still so much to do! There's still much to do before we die! Yeah!

Owen: Yeah!

We all came falling down into a giant rice bowl. I stuck my head out of the rice and shook it out of my hair.

I saw Courtney's foot sticking out of the rice.

"Hello?! A little help here!" I heard her muffling in the rice." There's like no air in here!"

I grabbed her leg and managed to pull her put of of the rice.

"Well. That wasn't comfortable. Thanks for getting me out of that."

"Yeah. No problem."

I took a look at her hair a notice it was covered in rice. I reached my hand over and was going to attempt to get it out of her hair.

"What are you doing?" Courtney raised an eyebrow.

"You have rice in your hair." I brushed her hair out quickly with my hand." There. All better."

Wow. I see what Heather meant by Courtney having perfect hair. I see why she attempted to steal it last season. It is pretty nice. Looks just as nice as it feels.

+

After we got out of the giant rice bowl, we met back up with Chris at some sort of giant pinball area. Chris ranged a geek gong to get all of our attention.

"Oh look. My own personal geek gong. Okay, I'm gonna need one volunteer from each team to climb into these giant hamsters balls, then your teammates are gonna beat you around the game board. Scoring points by bouncing you off bumpers and pumps. Most points wins. And I have a special local suprise for each of you to share your little ball shaped paradise with. So, teams select a ball guy, or gal. Victory?" Chris asked.

"We choose DJ." Leshawna picked.

"We do?" DJ asked.

"Coolio. Here's your pinball buddy." Chris stated.

The panda jumped over and started punching DJ's head... ouch.

"Aw. Cute. Team Chris is really really really really hot?" Chris stated.

"I'll do it. For my team." Alejandro volunteered.

"Wicked. Incoming." Chris tossed him the panda.

"Hello handsome creature. Can I scratch your ear or get you a cookie?" Alejandro said to the panda. His panda seemed less aggressive.

"And. Team Amazon?" Chris asked us.

"Gwen's face could use some remodeling." Heather said.

"Nice. I hate to tell you, but we're on the same team. So you might wanna switch the witch switch back to off." Gwen stated.

"Would you girls like some leadership. Me and Aaron will be glad to chose-" Courtney started but Cody inturupted.

"Stop bickering! I'll do it!" Cody stated.

"You might wanna bring a toothbrush, Cody because the beast you'll be sharing space with is Sierra." Chris told him.

"Eeeh!" Sierra squealed.

+

We watched them roll around on the game board. After some time. They came back.

"With a score if 462000, team I am really really really really hot takes the superhuman mega Pinball smash and wins a leg up in the next Japanese challenge." Chris annouced.

Well... that could've gone better.

+

We then watched a dubbed version of Total Drama Action. But it was still in English, so why was it dubbed?

"Um. What?" Noah raised an eyebrow.

"That piece of cinematic gold is the Japanese  promo Total Drama is huge here." Chris explained.

"Okay, but that was in English. So why are they dubbing our voices?" Courtney asked.

"My thoughts, exactly." I stated.

"Turns out the locals just don't like the sounds of y'all. Sorry." Chris stated.

"No your not." Me and Courtney narrowed our eyes at him.

"True. Ready for the next challenge? I hope you paid attention because you'll be writing, directing, and producing your very own Japanese commercial. There's a brand new candy hitting the Japanese market. It's Chef's Total Drama Yum-yum Happy Go Time Candy Fishtails. I call this: The Total Drama Yum-Yum Candy Go Time Candy Fishtails challenge. Of celebration fun." Chris winked.

"You said we were going to pay a real Tokyo ad firm." Chef pointed at Chris.

"Oops. I did. Didn't I? As props, you will be allowed to use anything you can find on the airplane storage area. Since team Chris is really really really really hot won the first challenge, they get to choose their props first. With team Victory choosing second and Team Amazon stuck with whatever drags are left." Chris said as me, Courtney, Gwen, Sierra, and Heather glared at him.

+

We went in after team Victory.  There was nothing even left.

"A pathetic pile of stuff, nobody wants." Courtney stated.

"Goodbye first class." Me and Courtney said sadly together.

We then saw a silhouette of what looked like, Ezekiel.

"Was that-" Cody started.

"I think it was." I stated, eyes widening.

+

"We have the candy fish, swimming in the fish tank then it breaks out and plays basketball. Like duh." Heather crossed her arms.

"Too Dr. Seuss. Spinning mask. We toss candy into their mouth and-" Gwen started.

"Insane! Flashing lights and fireworks. Chef want to be dazzled."

"She does make a point. Commercials are meant to be exciting. What's more exciting than flashing fireworks?" I stated

"Ugh! Shut up Aaron! You're only agree with Courtney because you like her. I bet you think it's a stupid idea yourself!" Heather scoffed.

"Excuse me? Her idea is better than a fish playing basketball. A fish isn't strong enough to play basketball. Anyone with common sense would know that. Unfortunately, that seems to be something you lack." I crossed my arms.

"Guys! They're  all good ideas and-" Cody started.

"Overruled. Fish tanked!" Heather argued.

"Hello? The only way we're winning is with the spinning heads. And lots of them."

"You two are so impossible. We're so out of here." Courtney said, grabbing my arm and storming out.

"Well so am I!" Heather stated.

"Fine!" Gwen stormed off.

"Um. We can't all storm off together. Kinda defeats the purpose." Courtney stated.

"You go back that way then." Heather told us.

"No you go back that way." Courtney argued.

"Well I came this way first." Gwen stated.

I removed Courtney's arm from mine and I grabbed hers and took us a different direction.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Courtney complained but I ignored her.

+

I took us away from the rest of the group.

"Let go of me!" Courtney demanded.

I simply let go of her arm.

"What the heck was that for?!" She crossed her arms.

"We had to get away from the others! So far, the only thing this team has managed to do is argue with each other."

"Well what do you expect? The others are pinheads with thick skulls." Courtney stated.

"Okay. Let's just calm down and meet back up with Chris. We're probably almost out of time anyways." I shrugged." We're probably sending one of the Amazons home tonight."

+

Me and Courtney reported back and we came to the agreement the we would be the ones to state that we didn't have an ad.

"Alright, now that your done filming, it's time to see if your hardwork has paid off. Chef." Chris stated.

Chef started mumbling something under his breathe.

"First up. Team Chris is really really really really hot with Monster rampage." Chris introduced.

Basically the ad was Owen was a giant monster destroying Tokyo and they used one of the fish to stop him. Then they sung a little song afterwards. That's better than having no ad.

Next was Team Victory. Which half of it was Harold dramatically singing on the floor with a popped volleyball. But like I said before. That's better than not ad.

"Next up. The Amazons." Chris pointed at us.

"Ah. This is humiliating." Gwen stated.

Yeah. It's like coming into school when projects are due without a project.

"What do we tell him?" Heather aksed.

Me and Courtney exchange a look and sighed.

"Chris. As leaders of team Amazon it falls to us to tell you that our team didn't-" Me and Courtney started but was interrupted by Cody.

"Come up with an amazing tittle for our awesome commercial." Cody stated.

"We have a commercial?" Gwen asked.

"Let's just call it: Huh?"

The commercial

Sierra and Cody: Yeah!!!! Total Drama Yum-Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fishtails!

Sierra: eat them now. Eat them now. Eat them anytime. Just eat them yeah.

Dead bird(which is voiced by Cody): yep. You eat it.

End of commercial

Everyone was kinda shocked. Even Izzy, and that's saying something.

"Okay... well. Chef?" Chris stated.

"Chris. I think I got to go with team Amazon." Chef stated.

All of us cheered victoriously.

"Cody! That was amazing." Gwen told him.

"Totally amazing." Courtney stated.

"Isn't he. Group hug." Sierra stated.

We were about to hug.

"Back off!" Sierra stated.

Okay...

+

Me and the girls headed back up to first class. We really lucked out on that challenge. I saw Courtney sitting by herself sitting by the window. She seemed to be deep in thought.

"Hey Courtney." I waved, sitting next to her.

"Oh. Hey Aaron." She sighed and looked back out the window.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No. I'm just tired."

"Come on. I know that look. I can't be fooled that easily." I crossed my arms and grinned." Something must be on your mind."

"Fine. I'm just a little bummed that Duncan could just leave me in the game." She sighed.

"Yeah. I didn't see that one coming."

"I know. You're probably happy that he's gone."

"Well, I know how much he makes you happy. So it is very unfortunate." I sighed." But, I'm sure after the game you'll see him again."

"Yeah. I know. I just miss him" she sighed again, looking out the window.

I softly patted her shoulder.

"Don't worry. Look on the bright side. We won invincibility. We haven't loss one member and on top of that, you still have me in the game."

She gave me a smile.

"Yeah. I guess your right."

"Of course I'm right." I winked.

"Okay. Do you have to wink everytime you're right about something?" She asked, as I chuckled." It's not funny!"

I continued to laugh.

"Maybe, but your reaction is." I laughed more.

"Ugh! Shut up!" She said, playfully punching my arm.

"Oh yes. That punch is going to do so much damage." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Do you want me to show you how hard I can punch?" Courtney threatened, balling her fist and drawing back her fist.

"No thanks." I quickly declined." Though you clearly need to cool off considering how mad you are."

"I'm getting a raspberry cream swirl." She got up.

I continued to quitely laugh at Courtney's petty but funny frustration.

Courtney's POV

I got my raspberry cream swirl and sat back down. Aaron sat back down with me with his lemonade. It looked like he still had a playful look on his face.

"Seriously? You're still laughing?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, your reactions are just priceless." He giggled.

I rolled my eyes. Of course, I wasn't really mad at Aaron. He's obviously playing. That's another thing I like about Aaron.

Me and him can play around but he knows his limits.

"So. Did you and Duncan ever get to work things out?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah. We did. We got to work things out before we came back this season. I just still can't believe he abandoned me in the competition."

"Yeah. I'm sure he's suffering without his CIT to boss him around."

"He needs me to set boundaries. Otherwise he'd end up in Juvie again." I rolled my eyes.

"Agreed." Aaron nodded." So, do you and him any plans? You know, after the competition?"

"I honestly don't know. I'm trying to get the idea of college through Duncan's head, but it's actually a lot harder then what I thought it would be." I heavily signed." It goes in one ear and out the other."

"Yeah. That's Duncan for ya." Aaron sipped his lemonade." So. When are we gonna hang out again? Being outside the competition of course."

"I'm not sure. But I'm sure that I can make time in my schedule. Well. Once I make one."

"Okay. Well. I wish you luck with Duncan." Aaron told me, sipping the rest of his lemonade." I'm gonna get some rest."

"Okay. Well. Goodnight Aaron." I waved.

"Night. Sleep tight." He grinned then walked off.

I watched Aaron walk off. I heavily sighed. Why did Duncan leave me alone in the game? I finished my raspberry cream swirl and went to sleep.

An: And that wraps up another chapter.

I really like writing these litting bonding moments with these two. Shows how much they've grown as friends.

Anyways, Thanks for reading. And don't forget to vote(I-if you want)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

411K 4.6K 112
STOP READING THIS started sometime in 2019 ended april 2021 just old, cringey & unrevised one-shots i wrote at 3am PLEASE READ MY SCENARIOS OR SHORTS...
33.8K 996 25
After a bet from two years ago finally bites you in the backside, you end up being cast onto the next season of Total Drama, on a complete whim to ge...
49.3K 952 31
Aᴀʀᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ 16 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴜʏ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. Wɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ, ʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ Tᴏᴛᴀʟ Dʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜᴇ...
2.6K 67 10
I don't know yet. But it's duncney and a huge love triangle.