Who Remembers?

By anrilabuschagne24

|Complete| After a holiday of many hook ups, many drunken nights and very bad decisions, Olivia has successfu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 3

69 5 1
By anrilabuschagne24

Pool Party at Kappa Fi Nu tonight.

The letter gets passed towards me and I look up, next to me is a girl with blonde hair, tanned and green eyes staring at me with a huge smile on her face, she's wearing a cheerleading uniform and I just smile back at her. She has been in all my classes and she always just smiles at me. I don't think she has any friends in her classes either.

"Miss with the denim shirt and brown hair." I look up at the lecturer who's looking right at me, my face goes red as I haven't been paying attention. I just stare at him.

"Miss, can you please tell me why it is important to always make sure your technical drawings are in the right dimensions and accurate?" Our eyes have locked since I've looked up and he's really quite attractive. He's tall and probably in his late 20s, black hair, with glasses, chinos and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

"Umm." I look down and my face reddens even more.

"I'll get back to you on that one in the next class Miss." I smile and then continue pretending to type on my laptop. The lesson goes on and I just try and hide myself as much as possible.

You should come tonight. It'll be fun.

The girl passed another piece of paper my way and she smiles at me again. I nod in agreement and she looks back at the lecturer, as the lecture ends I put my laptop in my bag, and as I look up the girl is standing looking at me.

"Hi, I'm Jane! Sorry I'm really not a freak or anything but you're in all my classes and I haven't really made any friends yet." Her tone of voice is so soft.

"Hi I'm Olivia." I smile back at her and she gives me a hug.

"Swing by tonight at Kappa Fi Nu and we can get to know each other better!" She grabs her bag and just before I could answer she turns around and walks away. I can't help but smile a bit.

"Miss." The lecturers voice meets my ear just as I'm about to exit the class, I stop and make my way towards him.

"Yes sir." I smile and I can feel my face redden again.

"If you need help in this class here's my number." He winks at me I just look at him. Stunned. Wow that was pretty straight forward.

"Um thank you." I smile and grab the piece of paper, twas a bit weird but I'm flattered I'll admit. As I make my way to the next class I feel my phone vibrate in my hand and the caller ID is private.

"Hello." I say and there is just silence on the other end.

"Hello?" I say again and all I can hear this time is breathing.

"Nick." Is all I say and the next moment they put the phone down in my ear. That was weird. Ignoring it, I enter my next class and this time I join Jane.

"So we're in all the same classes." She says taking her laptop out.

"I guess so." I smile back at her and the lecture continues. I can't get that phone call out of my head... strange isn't it.

"Want to go have some coffee at Starbucks after this?" Jane whispers in my ear and I nod again.

"Sure." I smile and we wait for the lecture to end. As the lecturer ends off the lecture we start packing up and follow the people outside of the lecture room.

"So where do you come from?"

"I'm from Miami." I smile and her eyes widen.

"No ways! You're so lucky! I'm from Seattle well technically now I am. My parents are accountants and we've also move a lot from place to place." She shows me her Pandora bracelet with a few flags on them.

"Ah Seattle is beautiful, it just rains there a lot." I say and she nods, we make small talk on our way to Starbucks, talking about our families.

"So are you a cheerleader?" She asks.

"Yes I am. Are you?" I smile, of course I know the answer because she is a stereotypical cheerleader, peppy, happy the whole time and talkative.

"Indeed I am." She smiles again and looks down at her cheerleading uniform and I nod.

"Sorry blonde moment." I smile and continue drinking my frappe.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She asks and my face falls.

"No, I use to but it didn't work out." I shrug and she touches my hand.

"Everything happens for a reason." She looks sincere and I just smile.

"So I've been told. Do you have a boyfriend?" I smile and she nods.

"Yes I do, he's actually my fiancé now. He's a football player for the university."

"That's really cool." I smile and she nods. Coffee was fun and this girl is really sweet.

"Okay I have to go, have a few things to do at the sorority, please come by tonight. You can meet my fiancé then." She gives me a hug and walks off.

"Yes I'll be there." I nod and watch her walk out of Starbucks. I order another frappe, take my laptop out and I attempt to finish my assignment.

"Hi." I get a tap on my shoulder and as I turn around I see my Technical drawings lecturer making his way to the empty seat by me.

"Hi sir." I smile and he just looks at me. He's so attractive but it feels weird.

"Please it's Jessie." He says and I just smile. I turn my face to the computer screen save my work and then close it.

"I'm going to go with Sir thanks." He smirks and then takes a sip of his coffee.

"You do that. What's your name?"

"Olivia." I smile. I don't know if this is inappropriate or not.

"That's such a nice name." I look down again and there's silence surrounding the area.

"Just so you know, I'm a student lecturer not a proper proper lecturer." He smiles and I smile back.

"Not a proper proper lecturer?" I say.

"I'm only 24 and just finished graduating." He says and I nod.

"I see, but you're still giving me class so." I smile and he nods.

"Yes but that's not an issue." He smirks again and I just nod.

"Okay then." I smile and I just stare at his eyes. I find him a bit intimidating for some reason.

"I think I have to go now." I pack my laptop in my bag and as I get up he does too.

"Sure. You have my number so send me a message." He smiles as he holds the door for me to leave. I blush as I walk passed him. He's so straight forward and I think that's why I find him so intimidating. I walk back towards home and that strange phone call still lingers in my mind. As I get home, I put my bag down and immediately I phone Nicks number, as it starts ringing my stomach churns and I feel so nervous. The phone rings a third time and then it gets answered and there's just silence.

"Nick." I say nervously and there's just silence.

"Um sorry. Nick isn't available at the moment he's in the shower." A woman's voice interrupts the silence and I feel so flustered and angry.

"Thanks." I smile and put the phone down. I immediately burst into tears and I am at a loss for words. He's already moved on? How? Why? As I calm down I look down at my phone and it's Nick's caller ID again, I press the ignore button. I really don't have time for this, I make some lunch and try to ignore what just happened. I still haven't spoken to any of my friends but mom and I speak everyday, I told her that when I come home for the long weekend I'll sort things out with everyone, I don't want to do it over the phone. I found the paper of Jessie's number in my jacket and I just stare at it... is this a good idea or not? I can't decide. Well since I've been making some bad decisions I might as well add this to the list, I shrug and put his number in my phone and send him a message saying it's me. I smile and decide to take a nap. Just before I could fall asleep properly my phone vibrates constantly and as I grab it I see 8 messages from Nick.

Olivia I'm sorry.

Liv answer.

Don't ignore me.

I can explain.

Olivia please.

Did you throw your phone away again?

Come on.

This is ridiculous.

I roll my eyes and just put my phone away again. I'm really not in the right mood to even try reply to him. At least I know he's alive and clearly having a good time. I decide to try take a nap again and this time it was successful without any interruptions. My alarm went off and as I got up my phone vibrated again. Another message:

It was great to meet you Olivia. Sorry for being so straight forward, I can make it up to you with coffee again soon?

Jessie.

I smile at the message.

I'll let you know.

Short and sweet, what more must I say? Seeing a lecturer isn't against the law it's just frowned upon so I suppose it will fine, we're just friends anyways. I get ready for the pool party and head towards the sorority. The sorority is huge with beautiful gardens and a fountain in the front and a huge, stunning mahogany door, as I enter through the huge door there is just people everywhere, some drunk, some hooking up, some dancing and some just socializing. I make my way through the people towards the pool area and I see Jane standing there talking to a few guys, I make my way towards her.

"Hey Jane." I say, I hug her and I can feel all these guys staring at me.

"Hey Olivia, I'm so glad you could make it." She hugs me and introduces me to all of the guys, whose names I've already forgotten.

"Come let's go get you a drink." She grabs my hand and leads me to the bar. She orders two tequila shots and my eyes widen.

"We can both get drunk I'll look after you." She smiles and I nod. We take our shots and then the party picks up even more. We dance and drink some more and I try to pace myself but I can't even keep up with Jane. She's a proper party girl.

"L- Look at my ring." She points to het engagement ring and its huge.

"Wow that's so stunning." I say and she smiles. I'm so jealous actually.

"Yeah it was really romantic." She stares at it.

"Where is your fiancé anyways?"

"He's at a football meeting, he'll come later." She says and we dance again. A few guys join us and I'm just really not in the mood for partying anymore. Nick upset me a lot and I'm just not feeling it, but I put on a bright face and just continue dancing and drinking with Jane.

"Last tequila shots I promise." Jane pulls me towards the bar and the more I protest the less she caves and eventually I find myself doing body shots off this super sexy guy with a chiseled six pack and a jawline to die for, it looked like he came out of a male model magazine.

"And what is your name?" He whispers in my ear and he places his hands around my waist. My head starts spinning a bit, that tequila shot really got to me.

"Olivia." I whisper back into his ear and smiles.

"Sexy name." He says and his breath hovers over my neck, my weak spot.

"And yours Mr?" I say in his ear and my hands are ons his really defined abs.

"Mike." He says and I nod. I look at him and he pulls in to kiss me, I pull away before our lips could touch and he looks stunned.

"Did I do something?" He asks and I just look at him again, my head really is spinning and I don't feel so good.

"I-I need to get out of here." I say trying to make my way to the front door... claustrophobic and dizziness don't go well together. Eventually I grab my phone and I manage to dial Jessie's number, he answers.

"I can't drive, everything is spinning, I'm gonna be sick and I don't know anyone else please pick me up." I say.

"Olivia where are you? Are you drunk?"

"NoPe. You just can't come into my life and be all sarcastic and so straight forward and confuse me." I say I feel like I'm out of my body and still so dizzy.

"Please tell me you didn't go to the Kappa pool party?" He says sternly and I just put the phone down. That wasn't a good idea. I stand there and decide to just try get sober and then I'll go home. Jane really just disappeared, she's nowhere to be found. I look around and everyone is half blurry but at least I haven't blacked out. I sit on the stairs and as I look up I look around me and I see everyone still having a good time, dancing.

"Come let's go." Jessie's voice interrupts my train of thought and I look up at him standing in front of me with his jeans and white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, he's got a bit of a trend going here.

"Um I will manage thanks." I say walking passed him. He's a lecture and I'm a student it's not going to happen. As I make my way to my car he grabs my hand.

"Olivia you can't drive like this." I look at him and he's face is spinning.

"I'm - I'm gonna throw..." I say and just throw up right in front of him, that's so disgusting and so embarrassing. He holds my hair up and waits for me to finish.

"I'm so so sorry." I say and he doesn't say anything.

"Come I'll take you home." He says and he leads me to his Mercedes.

"It's fine you don't have to." I protest but he holds the car door open for me and I get in. He gets in, starts the car and there's just awkward silence. I tell him where I live and he just nods, awkward silence again.

"I miss my friends and my family." Is all I say and I try to not cry. He doesn't say anything and he just keeps quiet.

"What you did tonight wasn't smart Olivia." He says sternly and I just stare at his chiseled face. I hide my face in shame and I don't say anything.

"Okay we're here." He stops the car and I just stare at him.

"Um thanks." I say and our eyes still haven't moved from each other. I lean in towards him and he doesn't kiss me, he just looks back at the road in front of him.

"Um okay." I say. I get out as quickly as I can and run upstairs as fast as I can and just try my best to forget about what just happened... wow that was embarrassing. I take a shower, get ready for bed and just try to forget about everything that happened. I really need to stop drinking, this isn't me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 44
The Wattpad draft! Not the final version. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Never had a one-night stand," "A one-night stand huh?" he smirked, "And what...
136K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
3.3K 155 35
|Complete| How do you choose? How do you choose between two amazing people? Two people who would do anything to be your anything? Two people who choo...