Detroit: Become Human Oneshot...

By spiderwomanxoxo

These are just a random collection of oneshots and preferences with any character from dbh • Requests can be... More

A/N
• connor x reader •
• connor x reader part 2 •
• connor x reader •
• ralph x reader •
Preference • How You Met
Preference • Your First Date
• markus x reader •
• connor x reader •
Preference • Nicknames
• rk900 x reader •
• rk900 x reader part 2 •
Preference • Spending Quality Time
• markus x reader •
Preference • When They Say They Love You
Preference • Your Wedding Dress
Preference • Your Wedding Venue
Preference • Your Proposal
Request • Connor
Preference • They're Jealous
• connor x reader •
A/N
Preference • Honeymoon Place
Preference • You're ill
Preference • Your Kids
• gavin x reader •
A/N
Preference • Your First Argument
• rk900 x reader •
Preference • TV Shows
Preference • Meeting Your Parents
Preference • Your Relationship Song
Preference • Break Up Song
• connor x reader •
Preference • Where They Kiss You
A/N
Request • Connor
Preference • How You Sleep
• connor x reader •
Preference • Halloween Costumes
Preference • Giving Birth
• connor x reader •
Preference • They Know You're Mad When...
Request • Connor
Preference • What They Do For Valentine's Day
• markus x reader •
Preference • When They Realise They Love You
• gavin x reader •
Preference • What They Think
• rk900 x reader •
Preference • What They Do To Show Their Love
• kamski x reader •
Preference • How You Turn Them On
• ralph x reader •
A/N
Preference • How They Are Around You
Preference • The Reason You Break Up
Preference • Getting Back Together
Preference • Their Favourite Feature Of Yours
Preference • Their Promise To You
Preference • Your Favourite Movie
Request • Connor Part 1
Request • Connor Part 2
Request • Markus
Request • Ralph
Preference • Who Flirts With You
Preference • You're Jealous
Request • Connor Part 1
Request • Connor Part 2
• connor x reader •
A/N
Request • Connor Part 1
Request • Connor Part 2
Request • Connor Part 3
Preference • Christmas day

• rk900 x reader •

7.3K 160 13
By spiderwomanxoxo

"Y/N? Earth to Y/N!" Hank waved his hand in Y/N's face, quickly snapping her out of her daze. She rubbed her eyes to see a disgruntled Hank in front of her, which wasn't an unusual thing to see.

It was a long day at the station and since you had no cases to work on at the moment, you sat at your desk along with Hank, who also had nothing to do. He began fiddling and tossing a coin around, trying to attempt the coin tricks that Connor normally did.

"What is it, Hank?" Y/N asked.

"Jeffery said he wanted to see you in his office. By the way, have you seen Connor lately? It's not like him to not show up for work. I mean, since androids and humans have equal rights now, he's technically allowed to do anything he wants. But he's never once not showed up for work." Hank replied.

"No, actually I haven't seen him. Wonder what's got him." Y/N answered. She rose from her seat and began making her way towards Fowler's office, wondering why she was suddenly being summoned. Another fellow detective, Gavin Reed, sneered at Y/N as she walked by.

"Probably gonna fire you. You know, since you haven't managed to solve a case since before the revolution." Gavin muttered.

"And I should listen to you because?," Y/N asked and was met with silence. "Exactly."

She opened the glass door to Fowler's office and hesitantly stepped in. It was true, what Gavin said about Y/N having not solved a case in a very long time. She didn't know whether she was getting sloppy or whether it was just a case of bad luck. Deep down, she did have a fear of losing her job.

"Ah, Detective L/N. Please, take a seat." Fowler said, looking up. A tall, mysterious looking person stood quite far behind Fowler but Y/N didn't pay attention.

"You wanted to talk to me?" Y/N asked.

"Er, yes. Recently, you've had about five unsolved cases, this I'm sure you're aware of. Do you happen to know why this may be happening?" Fowler replied.

Y/N thought to herself for a moment. "No, Sir. I don't think I know. Maybe it's the fact that I've been operating alone a lot."

Fowler nodded at her. He looked behind him and ushered for the tall figure to step forward. Again, Y/N didn't look up; she looked down at her fingers.

"This is the RK900, the newest model sent by CyberLife to assist with complex cases. Out of all the people working in this precinct, I decided you would be the most suitable person to be assisted. From now on, the RK900 will accompany you on every case you ever embark on. Agreed?" Fowler explained. The tall figure looked almost exactly like Connor, yet so different. He was taller and looked more serious - possible angry? His eyes were a grey-ish blue which added to his serious look whereas Connor looked more friendly and innocent.

"Why does he look like Connor?" Y/N asked.

"That's for CyberLife to know and you not to wonder why." Fowler replied.

"Does he have a name? Is he Connor 2.0?" Y/N asked again.

"I guess... I guess you could just call him Nines for now." Fowler answered, sighing.

Nines walked towards Y/N and she stood up, looking shyly at him. She'd always found Connor attractive but Nines had a different attractiveness. Maybe it was the stern look on his face that suggested he was not to be messed with.

"Pleased to meet you, Y/N L/N. Shall we begin?" Nines asked.

Time skip

Their first case together and already Y/N contemplated whether she'd be able to work any longer with Nines. Something about him got on her nerves, yet something about him pulled her in.

"Y/N, you shouldn't swear so much. It's hardly going to help this situation is it?" Nines said, frowning at her. She rolled her eyes at him and somehow, it caused his systems to heat up slightly, his artificial breathing to catch.

"Okay, mom!" Y/N replied sarcastically. She smirked when Nines' frown deepened even more. They were both investigating a deviant who'd got into a very violent fight with his human roommate. Nines knew the deviant was hiding in the building somewhere.

Then suddenly, they heard a loud thud in the closet.

"Be quiet, Y/N. He's here!" Nines whispered, instantly putting his hand over her mouth.

A few minutes passed and no more sound came. Y/N lifted Nines' hand off her mouth. He sighed at her.

"Well he's obviously not here. It must've been something falling." Y/N said.

"Why must you be so loud? And then you wonder why you haven't managed to solve cases for a while. Y/N, you have to do as I say." Nines ordered sternly. This time, Y/N frowned at him.

"Or what will you do?" Y/N challenged. For some reason she seemed to enjoy annoying him. Perhaps it was the fact that Nines was so regimented and strict that made it even more fun for her to annoy.

Nines' software instability rose up. A curious blend of expressions overcame his face as he tried to work out why he suddenly became a bit more unstable. What caused him to become unstable? Nines didn't want to even consider the possibility of ever becoming a deviant, like his predecessor. He had a job to do and he wasn't going to let a girl get in the way.

"Y/N, don't test me." Was all Nines could say. He knew he wouldn't actually do anything to her. He just wanted to scare her so he could push her away. Becoming an acquaintance or even a friend of a human would ruin everything. Nines didn't want to think about what would happen beyond friends.

"Oooh, I'm so scared. Look, the guy's clearly not here. Let's just leave and look around the street or something. I'm sure we would've found him by now." Y/N said.

"I'm positive that the criminal is still here." Nines said. Y/N sighed and looked down. Something about Y/N's disappointed face tugged at Nines. He couldn't bring himself to look away. If they could just solve this one case, then Y/N wouldn't have to feel so downhearted about her job. Then maybe she would be more happy and motivated to solve cases, therefore making his job easier as well.

But wait. Why would Nines of all people care? He wasn't supposed to think about Y/N's feelings. His sole objective was to solve this case, then move onto the next one. Not feel sorry for a human.

                      SOFTWARE INSTABILITY  ^

Again, Nines wondered why he suddenly felt an increase of instability in his software.

All of a sudden, the closet door burst open, knocking both Y/N and Nines over quite forcefully. Nines held onto Y/N without realising and somehow he ended up on top of her on the floor.

"What are you staring at, Nines? Go get him!" Y/N shouted. Nines lost track of his thoughts as he looked at Y/N. Her words snapped him back into action as he chased the criminal.

Nines' speed was unmatched so it took a while for Y/N to catch up with him and the criminal.

In a strange turn of events, the deviant rapidly turned around and knocked Y/N over. Y/N didn't realise she'd been stabbed with a knife as the deviant shoved past her.

The knife wound was in her leg and she fell to the ground. Nines looked at her and then looked at the deviant making his escape.

His sole objective was to find the deviant. Nothing more, nothing less. The life of a human absolutely could not get in the way  of his pursuit.

Nines knew what he was going to do. Just as he was about to run after the deviant, something stopped him. As if something was pulling him back.

The pained expression on Y/N's face as blood leaked from her thigh. From that moment, Nines decided he couldn't capture the deviant at Y/N's expense.

Nines knelt down to Y/N's level and placed his hand on her wound.

"Oh for fucks sake. This has just ruined my day," Y/N muttered. "Nines, what are you doing? Go get him!"

"I'm sorry, Y/N. But I must see to your wound first." Nines said. The sight of blood caused Y/N to slowly feel faint and without another second wasted, she lost consciousness.

Nines picked her up and speedily took her to the nearest hospital. What Y/N didn't know was that he stayed by her side every moment along the way. From then on, Nines decided he wouldn't leave Y/N's side ever again, therefore causing him to break out of his coding.

Like his predecessor, Nines was capable of feeling emotion. And he was slowly becoming aware of what he felt for his new partner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 14.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...