Be My Superman (A Louis Tomli...

Da _between_the_lines

Joslynn is best friends with Louis Tomlinson, and always has been. She's also become best friends with the re... Altro

Be My Superman (One Direction FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
PLAYLIST
DON'T FREAK OUT.

Chapter 16

28.9K 442 42
Da _between_the_lines

Louis's POV

"Lou, you have to get up. We need to drive to the hospital." I heard a voice from above me say.

I was in a daze. Joslynn picked Jacqueline over me, and I'm going to be honest: it hurt. It hurt a whole fucking lot. 

She obviously didn't love me back. 

She obviously didn't want me in there with her.

She obviously just wants to get away from me because of my screw up. 

It's all obvious.

I finally looked up at Harry and nodded my head. I quickly got up and started sprinting to McKenna's car. McKenna and Eden got in the front, and Harry and I were in the back. McKenna and Eden had tears going down their faces, but they weren't crying uncontrollably. 

However, I felt like I was about to. I screwed up everything. I screwed up our friendship, each other's life, and being able to love someone and have them love me back. It just wasn't going to happen. 

I just let my head rest against the window and I closed my eyes. I messed up everything. 

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Harry with worried and caring eyes. "I know it's hard, mate. But, what you said took courage. I would never have been able to do that. Ever. I'm proud of you, Lou. Everything might not be picture perfect right now, but things will work out. I promise."

Harry looked genuinely worried for me, which made me smile. I gave Harry a hug and said, "I love you, Curls." 

Harry laughed a bit and said, "I love you, too, BooBear." 

I ended up just sort of laying in Harry's lap, but he didn't mind. He never did. We have a great friendship. The fans call it a bromance and have even named us Larry Stylinson, which ticked me off a little. Some of the fans actually think we're gay....when in reality, we're just really close, and I'm in love with a beautiful girl and Harry's got a girl I know he will be asking to be his girlfriend soon enough.

I heard giggling from the front, and I turned my head to see Eden looking back at us. "You two are so cute with your bromance." she said.

I smiled but rolled my eyes. Harry was able to get my mind off of just about anything, which I was greatful for. He really is my best friend in the band and I couldn't ask for anyone else.

---

Because of prom traffic, we didn't arrive to the hospital until about twenty minutes later.

But, once we got there, I literally sprinted out of the car and into the hospital. I was no longer calm and quiet, but I was frantic. Joslynn. Joslynn. Joslynn. 

That's all that was really going through my head.

I ran up to the front desk, and a woman who looked about 25 looked up from her magazine. She had a shocked expression on her face, but I was in a hurry. 'Yeh, yeh, I'm Louis Tomlinson, One Direction. You're a big fan, I know. I'll sign some stuff and take pictures later, but right now, I need the room number for Joslynn Davis."

I sounded a bit snooty and rude, but I didn't care. I needed to see my Josie. 

Another woman saw the current state of the receptionist and ushered her away. The woman, who looked about 50 or maybe older, took her seat after getting the other woman away.

"I'm sorry, sir, she really is a big fan. How can I help you?" The woman asked in a tired voice.

"I need the room number for Joslynn Davis, please." I said, ignoring her apology. 

The woman nodded her head and started looking on her computer. "It says here only family can visit and family approved people can visit right now. Are you family?"

"Does it count if I told her I was in love with her tonight?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, sir. But, I'm afraid we can't let you in unless Ms. Sarah Davis or Mr. Scott Davis comes and gives you permission directly." 

I don't even know if her parents know she's here.

"Please, ma'am, you don't understand. I really need to see her."

"I'm sorry, sir. No one can be with her right now. The girl who brought her in isn't even allowed in her room, so don't get your hopes up."

"Please," my voice cracked. "I love her." 

"I understand that, sir, but you are not family."

"I NEED to get in there." I said, on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry." the woman said, shooing me away and starting to assist the person behind me.

That's when I broke. I fell to the floor and started to cry. They wouldn't let me in. 

Suddenly, I heard a lot of feet running and the door opening. 

Harry, Eden, and McKenna came rushing in. 

"Lou, are you okay?" Harry asked, running to my side.

I shook my head and said, "They won't let me see her." 

"What? Why?" Harry asked, concerned. 

"I'm not family." 

"God dammit." Harry said under his breath. "Well, I guess we'll have to go with Plan B."

"What's Plan B?" I asked, confused.

"We're going to sneak you into that room, even if it's the last thing we do." 

I looked up to see the older 50 year old woman get up and let the 25 or so year old woman back at her position, because she seemed much more composed.

"That receptionist is a big fan." I said.

Harry turned around to see the blonde woman. "Not too bad looking, either." He smirked.

I slapped him on the arm and said, "You have Jacqueline!"

"Yeah, I do, and she's a lot better than blondie over there. But, if I have to pretend to like blondie to get you in, then so be it." Harry said.

"How do you plan on getting me in by doing that?" I asked.

"I'm going to distract blondie with you while Eden and McKenna get on the computer and get her room number." 

I wiped my tears and nodded my head, standing up. This might just work. 

We ran over to Eden and McKenna and saw the Jacqueline was now with them. After a few hugs, we explained what the plan was. Jacqueline and McKenna decided they would be our computer hackers and Eden was going to be taking pictures of Harry and I with the girl. All of the girls agreed and followed us as Harry and I went back to the receptionist. 

"Hello, love." Harry said with a cheeky grin as we stood at the front desk. "I heard you were a fan."

"Uh-uh-uh huh...." the woman stuttered.

"We'd love to take some pictures and sign some stuff for you." I smiled.

The woman stood up out of her chair and came around the desk with a digital camera. We stood against a wall facing away from the desk so McKenna and Jacqueline could get in the computer, while Eden was over here taking pictures.

It took about five minutes, because Eden was trying to waste time and kept pretending like she didn't know how to work the camera. But, once she saw that McKenna and Jacqueline got the number, she snapped one good photo and dragged Harry and I along. 

Harry, Eden and I ran up to McKenna and Jacqueline and I asked, "What room?"

"273." They said at the same time. 

I then made a dash for the elevator, but it seemed to be taking forever. So, I did the only other thing I could think of: run to the stair well.

I started sprinting up the long flight of steps to the second floor, and I was growing tired from all of the running I had done that night. 

After I got to the second floor, I started running down the hall, looking left and right for Joslynn's room number. 

206, 224, 228, 237, 249, how many more? 

256, 263, 269, I'm nearly there.

270....271...272....come on...

273.

Once I saw room 273, I instantly opened the door. I saw Josie in the hospital bed and in a hospital gown. She was sleeping. Her heart beat was normal, which made relief wash over me, but she had her leg propped up and several noticeable cuts and bruises. She had a few body parts wrapped up where there was severe bleeding. 

I slowly and quietly started walking over to her hospital bed. As I approached her, I noticed many scratches and bruises on her face, but luckily, it didn't look life-threatening. Although, I was still a little worried for her. I had never seen her in such of a state.

I knelt down by the bed and pushed some of her hair behind her ear. I then laid a kiss on her temple, but her eyes then shot open. 

"Oh, I'm, uh, sorry, Jos...I, uh, didn't mean to, uh, wake you..." I said timidly. 

She tiredly and quietly said, "It's fine. I wasn't really asleep."

I smiled a small smile and asked, "How are you?"

"Sore." She replied honestly.

I hated seeing Josie in pain, especially when I couldn't do anything about it. It made me feel useless. 

"You know I'm going to kill him, right?" I asked, causing her to smile a bit. 

"He deserves it." She said. After about a minute of silence, she asked, "How did you get up here? I thought it was only family."

"I may have distracted the receptionist while McKenna and Jacqueline got your room number..." I said, making Joslynn laugh a bit. 

"That sounds exactly like a 'you' thing to do." she said, and then yawned.

I, once again, tucked some of her hair behind her ear and gave a small smile. "You seem exhausted. You should get some sleep." 

Joslynn just nodded her head and started to doze off quite quickly. She seemed exhausted, and I felt so bad for her. Why couldn't I have protected her better? I could have prevented this, but I didn't take the actions I needed to. I'm so stupid. 

The good thing was that Josie seemed a bit happy, but I wasn't 100% sure why, because I know she was insanely unhappy with Joshua. After all, I am, too. 

After a few minutes, I saw some feet walk through the door. I looked up to see Harry, Jacqueline, Eden and McKenna. 

"Hey." Jacqueline whispered, quietly shutting the door behind her. 

"Make sure you all are quiet. She's sleeping." I said quietly.

They all nodded and came towards me. "We were just coming up to see if you wanted to go back home. Joslynn is going to be here overnight. We've already called her mom and assured her she didn't need to come until morning. So, do you want to come back?"

I was silent for a minute before I finally shook my head. "I think I'm going to stay here. If she wakes up, I want her to be able to wake up to someone." 

Harry sighed, but nodded his head understandingly. Everyone came by and gave me a quick hug before they all left the room to go back home. But, there was no way in hell I was leaving, even if she didn't even love me. 

After about 30 minutes of answering Twitter questions and texting people like my mom, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Stan, and my sisters, I realized I was quite tired.

I put my phone in my back pocket, got out of the hospital chair and turned the lights out. I then went back to my chair and leaned my head right beside Joslynn's stomach, so I was laying partially sideways. 

It was a tad bit uncomfortable, but I didn't really care at that moment. I was just glad to be with Josie. But, finally, after about five minutes, I finally dozed off. This was going to be a long night. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8K 56 5
┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓ LOADING. Of a Melody There once was into queue.. ██ 20% *___*❀ ███ 40% *___*❀ ████ 60% *___*❀ █████ 80% *___*❀ ██████ 100% *___*❀ Of...
802K 26.8K 83
When a girl gets a text from an unknown number. | Highest ranking in Fan Fiction: #13 | © 2015 xAUSSIEGALx ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
85.9K 1.5K 37
☆ "𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉" ☆ "𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼 �...
185K 4.7K 44
Hayley, Calum, Luke, Michael and Ashton have all been best friends since primary school, the five of them are completely inseparable, particularly Ca...