Strength of Forever

By Jessfairy88

The change was here. Angel and Bella were taking the first steps to their new life. How will it turn when Ang... More

The Wait
A Newborn? Really?
Reunited and it feels so good!
Is that my daughter?
Us time *SMUT Warning*
You Did What!
Awe you poor baby!
Leaving out
The Council
Ireland Adventure!
Witnesses
Be Prepared! Master Plan!
New Arrival!
Holiday
Post Battle Bonfire!
They're Here!
War of World*Tissue Warning*
It's Over!
Welcome to the family!

Epilogue: Years Later

2.1K 49 14
By Jessfairy88

Vida P.O.V

"Vida! Orion! Come on you'll be later for school."

I sighed before leaving my room adjusting my pack. "Mom do we have to start today?"

"Yes."

I looked up as my brother and twin walked in. "Orion can I ride with you?"

He nudged my shoulder. "Sure."

Mom smiled at us as we left. I ran out to my brothers truck before jumping in.... The last two weeks had been crazy. Dad had gotten a job at the hospital in town. They needed a specialist and dad was it.. Mom also wanted to move to a smaller town. Well Orion and I were more used to large cities but I have to say there was something charming about being in a small town....

Let me catch you up to date. My name is Vida Sage I am 17 and I have a twin brother named Orion Sage.. We just moved to Reefside, Oregon and are juniors at Reefside High.

Orion pulled up to the school and got out. I got out pulling my hood up. The only thing about Reefside I didn't really care for was that it seemed to either always be raining or cloudy. There was hardly any sun.

Going inside we met the principal by the office. "Hello welcome to Reefside High... These are your schedules."

"Thank you."

We walked off down the hall ignoring the kids watching us. I looked over to Orion. "What do you have first?"

He looked at his schedule. "Science. What about you?"

"History."

He reached out and tugged on my hair.. "See you at lunch." He walked off and I turned heading in the direction of my class....I was nervous.

"Do you need any help?"

I turned to see a girl with beautiful blue and gold eyes.

"Do you need help finding your class."

I smiled at her. "That would be wonderful... My name is Vida Sage."

"Hi Vida I'm Angel Wyatt. Where is your next class?"

"History."

She smiled. "I have the same class why don't you walk with us." She motioned to two guys standing together. I bit my lip a little afraid. They are both very big like muscle builders. One had dark short curly hair and golden eyes.

The other had lighter brown short hair and gold eyes. They looked like twins to me.

Angel grabbed my hand pulling me over toward them ."Don't worry they are both big teddy bears." She stopped in front of them. "Guys this is Vida Sage. Vida this is my boyfriend Emmett and his brother Kellan."

I smiled toward them. "Are you twins?"

Kellan smirked his eyes looking over me. "Yep but he's the old man."

Emmett glared at Kellan. "Watch that tone with me."

"See."

Emmett grabbed Kellan in a headlock making both Angel and I laugh. "Are they always like this?"

"Always." She put her arm through mine. "Let's head to class."

Kellan pushed Emmett away before moved to my side smiling down at me.. "So are you enjoying Reefside?"

I bit my lip nervous.... "Don't do that." I jumped as Kellan reached up and with his thumb pulled my lip back out. "Please don't bit your lip. There's no reason to be nervous."

Angel moved over into Emmett's arms smiling at us her eyes twinkling. "Well Kellan then you be the gentleman your mother raised you to be and escort the young lady."

"Yes mom!" I chuckled at their bickering. It reminded me of when I would call Orion dad when he was trying to tell me what to do....

Orion P.O.V

I turned back to say something to Vida when I saw she was walking down the hall with a girl and two guys... I clinched my fist when the guy put his arm around my sister's shoulder. I made to move forward to push him away when I collided with someone.

"Oh I'm sorry."

I froze at the girl I had knocked down. Quickly reaching out I pulled her to her feet. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good."

I reached down picking up her books before handing them to her.... I looked at her and smiled."You have pretty eyes."

She looked down tucking her hair behind her ear. "Thank you... You must be new."

"Yes we just moved here. My name is Orion Sage." I held out my hand.

She shook my hand."Hello Orion my name is Bree Wyatt." She looked around. "What class are you heading to."

"Science."

She smiled. "I am as well."

I held out my arm. "May I escort you as a way to say sorry for knocking you down."

She giggled before taking my arm. "Thank you..."

Angel P.O.V

I smiled toward Alice as she winked... Only me her and Edward knew of the vision she had.... I was worried about how the others would handle it when they realize what was going to happen. I had been worried about Kellan and Bree getting lonely but thanks to Alice I learned I didn't have to worry anymore.

When the new doctor was accepted at Carlisle hospital Alice had gotten the vision of their family coming here.... She told me that both Kellan and Bree would find their bonded mates. That made me happy. Aurora had Seth so it was good that they would find someone as well...

"Did you meet them?"

I smiled toward Edward. "I meet the new girl. I didn't get to meet her brother yet."

"Well you'll get your chance.. They are coming in."

I looked up to see them walk in...

"Mom is everything okay?" I smiled at my beautiful daughter.

"I'm good sweetie. There is something I need to do." Getting up I ignored the stares from the other class members before heading for Vida.

"Hi Vida."

"Hi Angel..."

I smiled at the young man who was my sister's mate. "Who is this?"

"This is my twin brother Orion."

I smiled at them. "Care to join us for lunch?"

"That would be good."

I wrapped my arm through theirs before leading them to our table ignoring the whispers around the cafeteria. "Let me introduce you to everyone.... This is my family. Alice, Jasper, Drew, Rosalie, Athena, Edward, Bella, Renesmee, Jake, Aurora, Seth, Kellan, Emmett and Bree." I smiled toward Orion. "An I am Angel."

I moved to sit in Emmett's lap motioning for them to sit. I smirked toward Alice when Orion sat Beside Bree his arm on the back of her chair as he started to talk to her, and Vida sat close to Kellan who was smirking toward her as he talk.

I smiled toward the twins. "Orion! Vida! Welcome to the family.!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An now we are at the end of Angel's adventure. I hope you have enjoyed the series and I hope you liked the last chapter.... I never thought I would be this fun with her story when I started... I just had a few brainstorms and wanted to see what would happen. But here we are at the end...

Thank you for all those who have voted, commented and Favorited the story. I am glad you all enjoyed this....

They always way all good things must come to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 668 13
Esme was killed by a vampire and left a grieving Carlisle behind so he decides to move his family to the UK. When a certain someone moves into the ne...
41.1K 762 26
The Cullen coven, is getting a new member or rather an old one is coming back. How will the family react to Carlisle's biological daughter arriving i...
63.7K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
111K 2K 12
Started off Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 When Alice and Jasper fled they left a note to Bella , Rosalie and Emmett to bring back Jasper's twin who h...