The DekuVerse (On Hold)

By FlyingTk

Multiple universes because I am Bored (Changed Picture cause the other one bugged me it didn't show full pic)... More

The Kidnapping
Deku Phantom
Soldier, Poet, King
Appreciation for Poetry Rap Battle
Good Cop Bad Cop
The Radio Demon Prt1
The Radio Demon Prt2
Come to the Hanging Tree
All According to KeiKaKu
The Start Of Betrayal
Vigilante?
Deku is What???
Who Broke It
Comic Sero-isly?
Deku Ten
Disgust
Midoryia's Bad Day
I am Damaged
Aizawa Feels Only Fear
Iida Tenya Sir?
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
NO, NO, NO, HE IS BACK
Beetlejuice
Confrontation
Drift Away
The Builder
His Friends
Do it For Him
Midoryia's Secret
Hero, Vigilante, Villan
Let it out
A Venomous Encounter
Are you my Friend?
On the Planet Earth
Right Hand Man
I found this and Loved this
One For All
Into the Unknown
Show Yourself
Class 1-a

Stronger than you

26.3K 223 78
By FlyingTk

I don't Own Bnha or Steven Universe: Stronger than you (Edited for story)(I used the Parody Stronger Than you Frisk's Respons as it fit better"

The idea to do this song is from @MysterionXIII so you enjoyed it cool ... Idk

And while you at it Check at my other Story Plus Ultra Danny Phantom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This Story is Actually about the sports Festival," Jack Tells the Audience

Todoroki looks Intrigued "Oh" (I love the Todoroki Oh meme)

"Immagine The epic battle scene Todorki and Midoryia actually was a song on Midoryia's Feelings during the fight," Jack says

"Shit"

"I Didn't Want to fight for you"  It shows Two Silhouettes walking onto a stage .

"Fight for?" Uraraka Looked Confused.

"Somehow you think you can win with one of two" One Of the Silhouettes turned out to be Todoroki who's Ice is flowing around him.

"Ahh, he is talking about how you use to never use your Fire," Tsuyu says taping her face with one finger.

"What's driving you" The Other was Midoryia with a Confused and Angry face

"Only Air Between me and you" The Screen Backs up showing the two standing on opposite sides of the stage.

"They look like two Warriors," Aoyama Says fanning himself

"You do not have to fight by my rules"

"One Quirk Per hand, yet you play the fool" Todorki fires ice at Midoryia

"Here we go Let us fight Truly" Midoryia Flicks his finger sending out a wave of air that Destroys the ice.Then screen Gow to his face showing a Pained, but Determined look.

"He is So Determined"

"I'll break myself all for you" His face Hardens now not showing any signs of pain.

Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Todoroki cringed remembering their friend having to get surgery after the fight.

"Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able" Todoroki fires another shot which was Countered.

"You Know I'll fight you till I am Enabled" Midoryia brings up his arm showing broken fingers.

"Koji Man you don't have to watch you know," Sato says to his Bud quietly seeing as he was crying silently at his Classmates Pain.

"I know you're mad that I even keep on trying" It shows Midoryia and Todoroki fighting attack after attack while Midoryia yelled at Todoroki.

"Damn Right," Todoroki says sarcastically at the screen 

"But I know inside that your crying" the Screen Darkens to a young Todoroki crying with his eyes closed

"This wasn't what Want, It what I'm giving" Then The boy opens his eyes to see a younger Midoryia arm out pulling him up.

"Midoryia is so MANLY, SO COOL, SO KIND" Kirishima Praised

"Hero for all that what I Work for" Midoryia Raises his entire arm ready to throw a smash.

"I will give you a happy ending" Todoroki send of a Massive Glacier and Midoryia Smashes it.

"Man Midoryia's so cool" Mineta saying his thoughts aloud.

Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima Shake their Head Agreeing.

"Breaking Finger by finger despite the warnings" Recovery Girl Looks at the screen of the fight sadly watching Midoryia Continue to break himself.

"It is Yours"

"Yours"

"Yours"

"Yours"

"Yours"

"Yours"

"Yours"

"I know what you are, you know what I am" 

"A hero" All Might Explains to the confused looking students.

"I am Helping you for when you need to fight again" The Screen Shows an Allway Where a Dark Silhouette Seems to have Stabbed a man in an Ingenium Costume.

Iida Sees the Screen and face darkens.

Todoroki nodded and Said "He is correct if I had only fought With my Ice against ... Him we would have lost Iida"

Iida Getting the message face Darkens further, but he Smiles determined to become such a hero that No one not even Midoryia could Match.

"You go against your father without giving your quirk a chance" It Midoyia Yelling at Endeavor with a Disgusted Scowl on his face reminding the audience of Bakugo when he is particularly angry.

"HOLY SHIT HE DID" Todoroki yelled Wide-eyed seeing his friend yelling at his father, "He told Me once he did, but I thought he was joking"

"Every Time you gave it up and Innocent life Is left for dead"

Now It was Todoroki's Turn to Cringe "He used that a line like that to me during the fight"

Aizawa Seeing how Much this fight had affected Todoroki felt grateful to the Problem Child.

"So go ahead and hit me if you're able" Midroyia Blast another Smash Using his mouth and thumb stopping the ice

"All I feel is a pain, but I'm still stable" Midoryia is shown standing weakly Challenging Todoroki Weakly.

"Why does he do that to himself," Uraraka asks Bakugo

"Has no Sense of Fucking Self Worth making he do this Bullshit" Bakugo Immedietly Supplies the Answer "He would jump in front of a Car for a Puppy that looked Like it was the pup Of two Pieces Of Shit mixed with Garbage"

"If you hit me one more time I might feel like dying" Midoryia looks like he was about to crumble.

"But don't think that stops me from trying" He looks determined again and stand up just a bit straighter.

"Does it really hurt that much?" Todoroki Asks aloud

"The Ice is a Painful you know," Sero Says "His Quirk Breaks His Bones Remeber it must hurt way more"

"The flame inside you is currently Dying" Todoroki smiles and let out the fire.

"It is a beautiful day for walking to hell" He send it at Midoryia who smiles and throws a Full arm Smash.

"I'm giving you Advice, Use fire and Ice"

"You know that I am right" Midoryia is blasted off the screen in slow motion.

"He is," Todoroki says to the screen

"You use what are made of" Midoryia Land upon the grass outside the stage still slightly awake.

"OF"

"OF "

"But I'll give up for you" He closes his eyes and Passes out.

"Of"

"Of"

"Of"

"But I'll Give up for you" 

"OF"

"OF"

"OF"

"Of"

"Uppp"

"Upp"

"Up"

"Midoryia is the Best" Toru Cheered 

"Hell Yeah, he is" Kirishima Agreed Slamming His hand upon his Arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 714 17
This is an old book I made a couple years ago. I never got to finish writing, so I decided to continue it. I literally gave up on it halfway (like...
67.4K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
54.7K 1K 13
Story starts off when Deku is in his 3rd year of junior high. After Deku's mom died and no heroes even tried to save her, Deku gave up on trying to b...
674K 14.8K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...