LIE | TAEKOOK βœ“

By strose1311

Jungkook and Taehyung are childhood best friends, and know each other inside out, or so they thought. Under t... More

γ€Žjβ€’jβ€’k』
chapter one 』
chapter two 』
chapter three 』
chapter four (b) 』
chapter five (a) 』
γ€Žmβ€’yβ€’g』+ preview>
chapter six (m) 』
chapter seven (b) 』
chapter eight (a) 』
γ€Žthird』+ preview>
chapter nine (m)』
chapter ten 』
chapter 10.5 』
chapter eleven 』
chapter twelve 』
chapter fourteen 』
chapter fifteen 』
chapter sixteen 』
chapter seventeen 』
γ€Žkβ€’tβ€’h』+ preview>
chapter eighteen 』
chapter nineteen 』
chapter twenty 』
πŸ’ž
γ€Žpβ€’jβ€’m』
chapter twenty-one 』
chapter twenty-two 』
chapter twenty-three 』
γ€Žthird』+ preview >
not an update but surprise!
chapter twenty-four 』
ENDING CHAPTER
+
EXPLANATION

chapter thirteen 』

222 7 9
By strose1311

Before you know it, everyone is at the lake, having fun. When I say everyone I mean everyone, including the five girls they met up with.

The girls didn't have plans so Hoseok's kind personality invited them to their idea of going to the lake that afternoon. Of course the rest of the boys were furious, except for Taehyung who was scared to the death of the girl who seemingly loved the color black, as she wore the color from head to toe.

Later, they did accept the girls, as all of Bangtan thought silently in their heads that Somin, the pussy who had a bossy personality and demanding attitude, was the one who seemed to tick them off. Yoongi in particular payed close attention of her movements and how she spoke with his very close friends who were like family to him.

Jungkook was laying his stuff down as he had just returned from the pleasantly, cool, refreshing waters of the lake. He took his white, fresh, towel from the wooden, brown bench and began to dry himself off.

Yoongi was sitting at that bench just chilling while having his dark sunglasses. He looked like everyone's lifeguard, watching their surroundings and everything that was occurring every single second.

Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok had quickly became friends with Dahyun, Momo and Mina, as they were splashing around in the lake water. They were all very childish, as they were playing a game of tag in the shallow water. Jungkook had also become friends with those girls, but he decided to take a break from the water and rest for a little bit.

Tzuyu and Somin were on their phones the entire time. The girls made the appearance that they only joined the boys because their friends wanted to, and had no interest in making interactions.

Jin and Namjoon was sitting by the edges of the lake, making conversation about the trip and about their latest test scores and studies in their classes.

Everything was going well, as mostly everyone was having a blast of this camping trip, and that was something Yoongi was happy about.

"Hey Yoongs," Jungkook said, wiping off the last remaining drips of water that fell from his shoulders and memorizing, admirable thighs. He lifted his leg from the soft, lush green grass, to absorb all of the water off his body better.

"How many times did I tell you not to call me that?" Yoongi said, grumbling in grandpa.

"Doesn't matter," Jungkook said chuckling, before taking his seat next to Yoongi, flicking off the wet droplets that would clearly just have to dry with the heat intensity from the sun.

Yoongi decided to ask Jungkook a question right about that time. It wasn't because Irene directed him to for whatever purposes, it was because Yoongi himself have been curious. He was always careful about bringing up the topic to the table, since he knew Jungkook was sensitive and was very confused about it himself.

"Jungkook...do you have feelings for Taehyung?" Yoongi said slowly, turning his head to face the younger teenager.

At that moment, like everything was planned beforehand or everyone was following an invisible script, Jimin asked Taehyung the same thing but vice versa.

"Taehyung...do you have feelings for Jungkook?" Jimin asked, as Taehyung had began to calm down from the big splash of water that Jimin had pushed toward him.

Jungkook, looked up to meet Yoongi's eyes, with his ruffled and wet hair with drips falling down from the tips. He was taken back from the question. He didn't even know himself. For some reason, despite his brain telling himself the word love and the meaning behind it was all part of a fake and imaginary fairytale, there was a connection. Then, he hung his head low and avoided his hyung's questioning eyes.

Taehyung's face was soaked with water, as the sunlight beamed down on him like a spotlight on a stage. His smile didn't falter, the curves of his mouth only rose a little higher, and a red hue rose to his cheeks. Taehyung hoped his blush wasn't as visible as he felt like it was, feeling a strong heat and beads of sweat form onto the smooth surface of his skin, disregarding the lake.

The truth was he did like Jungkook a lot. The only reason why he was lying sometimes was because he noticed how uncomfortable Jungkook was about the topic, giving him mixed signals and emotions even through his innocence. He also didn't want to ruin what they already had.

"I'm still sorting myself out hyung," Jungkook said.

"I do, but Kookie is always uncomfortable when hyungs bring it up. Kookie doesn't like me like that," Taehyung responded to Jimin, while staring at his toes and fingers that were beginning to prune up.

Jimin held his hands, and tried to keep Taehyung's hopes up. "Jungkook is just confused, give him a little time okay Tae? It's difficult since his family is complicated and you know that his asthma doesn't help either. Know that through all that, your the only that can make him smile and be happy. Jungkook always loves you."

Jimin left out the party incident though, which was basically controlling how Jungkook has been acting and feeling even after so many years. Who can blame him though? The memory haunted the youngest of the group, without knowing the reason or who was behind it. Haunting him where ever he went, whatever he said, whatever he did, and whatever he felt. His thoughts took over his feelings, showing who was in charge of the game now.

As if on cue, Jungkook says, "It's still a little confusing."

He looked up to be met with the a surprised and shocked face of a black short haired girl, who was standing a few feet in front of the two boys.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to overhear," Mina said, uneasily, trying to convince the boys she didn't mean to interrupt or listen in their private conversation. "I just wanted to get my water bottle."

She walked over and leaned over to grab her clear, refillable water bottle that was under the bench in the dark, cooling shade.

The older boy studied Mina, questioning if she happened to come by on purpose, but came to the conclusion she just walked in at the wrong time.

"No it's okay," Jungkook said, giving her small smile, not sure what her reaction indicated exactly, but wanting to reassure it was fine.

The short haired girl was about to open her mouth and say something, but shut her mouth quickly, walking back to the tropical waters of the lake.

Yoongi felt a buzz in the pockets of his shorts and took out his phone to reveal several text messages.

xXIreneeeXx: What are u guys doing rn
Answer me
now
min yoongi
yoongles
yoongs
suga
agustd
my god
pick up
spam
spam
spam
spam
spam
spam
spam
MIN YOONGI

InfiresMann1993: wot

xXIreneeeXx: finally
what are you guys doing

InfiresMann1993: chilling at the lake

xXIreneeeXx: what is everyone doing

InfiresMann1993: some people are swimming, some are on their phones, some are just talking, we met a group of girls they are here with us too

xXIreneeeXx: what the fuck- explain this to me later GET EVERYONE OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER

Yoongi decided to trust Irene's judgement, knowing between their bond that grew over the time they spent with each other, he was sure Irene wouldn't be joking around or bullshitting about this.

"ALIGHT EVERYONE PICK UP YOUR ASSES AND GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER, NO TIME FOR EXPLANATION!" Yoongi yelled, as the girls and boys who were splashing in the water, stopped due to the elder's , who rarely yelled, outburst. He got up from his seat and ran over to the boys. Yes he ran, something he doesn't do on a daily basis. Jungkook followed him out of curiosity and concern.

"Why-"

Namjoon and Jin were confused as to why Yoongi was rushing the boys out of the water. The girls and boys were just as confused. Mainly everyone, except Taehyung who was excitedly tugging Jimin's hand to point out the roundish, mushroom shaped fishies.

There was a clear silence.

"Did you not hear me when I said there isn't time to explain?" Yoongi said, glaring at them, although he was just trying to protect those he loved dearly.

Dahyun and Momo quickly got out of the water, not wanting to take any risks. Jimin also easily pulled himself out of the cool waters of the lake, however Taehyung wanted to look at the interestingly shaped fish.

"Jimin! Look at the fishies! I think they like me! See they are crowding around my legs!"

"Tae you can look at the fishes later," Jimin said, fully out of the lake, not even acknowledging the fishes Taehyung was blabbering on and on about. The shorter male outstretched his hand to Taehyung, so when he was close to the shore, he could hold his hand.

Yoongi was looking for any signs of danger and Jungkook was trying to see what was wrong. Everything looked normal. His beady brown eyes scanned the area, only spotting the usual birds flying over the freshwater lake, ordinary smell of pine wood and burned campfires from previous campers, trees rustling due to the light breeze-. Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jungkook ran into the lake, not even minding the rocks he managed to scrape his feet onto. He threw his body into the water, and used all his force to get to Taehyung, ignoring his asthma that was starting to kick in, and pushed Taehyung to the side.

That's when Yoongi saw it too.

The fishies were jellyfish, stinging jellyfish.

"Jungkook always loves you."

Jimin's words still rang in Taehyung's head.

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫
『 Word Count: 1626 』
『 Author's Note: 』

• Heyyy! Hope you liked this chapter! I'm sorry if there are slow updates! I have another book and I'm in many apply fics that I am very happy to be in! I also love video editing, so those are the reasons why sometimes updates can come later. Don't worry I haven't forgot about this book! After I ship ship Taekook <3(≧∇≦)
• What do you think will happen after this chapter in terms of the whole jellyfish situation? ( ^ω^ )
• Next chapter...maybe a confession? A truth?
• Do you have any questions about the story right now for any of the characters? (〃ω〃)
〜strose1311

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
363K 15K 59
a story in which taehyung tries to get over jungkook after he disappeared --- lowercase is intended Β‘Please read "Send Nudes" first or this story w...
22.9K 858 26
Kim Taehyung is your average school boy. His best friend is Park Jimin. With good grades and good friends Taehyung thinks he has everything he could...
6.1K 116 7
After a successful night of performing, the next day, the members of BTS meet an unexpected stranger from afar who is willing to make some arrangemen...