Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 63

8.5K 923 99
By Navya_Mishra

Nandini: Home sweet Home..... Its so good to be back!
Nandini said as she kicked off her shoes on a side and jumped onto her bed.

Manik chuckled at her, keeping his wallet and keys on the table as he sat by her side.
Nandini: I m so glad its Sunday tmrw! I m in no mood to go out the entire day.

Manik: Enjoy it while u can Mrs. Malhotra! We have strict instructions to stay at the Malhotra Mansion the next entire week.

Nandini sighed at his words, moving her head off the bed to his lap,
Nandini: That's home too!!! I hv no problem even if we have to stay there longer.

A smile crept over Manik's face as he caressed her hair,
Manik: Its late... U need something or u r ready for bed?

Nandini shook her head and got up,
Nandini: I just have to freshen up! My pajamas must be missing me.

Manik chuckled at her as he saw her walk into the washroom. He too went to his room and freshened up before the two of them wished each other good night and were off to bed.

Nandini lied down on the bed, feeling too tired and snuggled into her duvet. Tossing an turning in the bed for about an hour made her groan in frustration as sleep couldn't come to her.

Finally sighing in defeat she got up from her bed deciding to have a cup of coffee for her growing headache. Walking out of the room, she gaze fell on the room in front of her which had its door open as she saw Manik sleeping peacefully. A broad smile crept on her face as she walked straight into the room. Talking hold of Manik's arm and pulling it away, she lied down resting her head on his chest, before wrapping his arm around herself.

A sigh erupted her mouth, finding the warmth of his body spread through hers. And before she knew it, sleep took over her.

The next morning, Manik groaned at the sun light peeping into the room as he buried his face lower into her hair. Nandini too stirred awake at his voice, her face snuggling closer into his chest.
Nandini: Manik... Shut the curtains na!

Manik: I m tired... U do it!

Nandini: No u do it...

Manik: Nandini yr...
Manik groaned still not getting up when Nandini pulled the duvet up, all the way above their heads, blocking out the light.

Manik sighed at it and held her tighter into his arms while Nandini attempted to go back to sleep but failed. She simply lay their with her eyes closed until she felt Manik's gaze on her and opened up her eyes to his sleepy ones.

Manik: What r u doing here? Last I remembered u went off to sleep on ur bed.
Nandini shook her head at his words as she snuggled closer to him again, resting her head on his chest.

Nandini: This has been my bed for the last month. Its too warm and comfortable for me to leave it. Now u don't have any option but to bare me for a few days till I get used to that cold plain bed back again.

Manik chuckled at her words, holding her close as he shrugged,
Manik: Take as long as u want, U won't find me complaining...

Nandini nodded at him, resting her head back onto his chest. They stayed like that in silence for sometime before Nandini spoke up,
Nandini: What do u want for breakfast?? I wish to cook something!

Manik: Umn.... Whatever u wish!! Surprise me?

Nandini: Great...
Nandini said as she jumped up from the bed.

Nandini: By the way.... Good morning to u too!
She said with a wink as she walked out of the room. She went to her room and freshened up before walking straight into the kitchen looking for something to make. She smiled broadly looking at the kitchen all stocked up, and understood that Nyonika would have asked the servant to do so for them.

She took out the ingredients before moving to the living room as she turned on some Music. Singing on to the lyrics, she started with the breakfast, dancing around the kitchen. 20 mins later, manik walked out after having a bath only to stand on the corner amused at the view in front of him.

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
(You) You don't really want to stay, no
(You) But you don't really want to go-o
You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then-

Manik: U seem to be enjoying urself!

Nandini jumped up at his voice startled by the suddenness. 
Nandini: God... U scared me!

Manik smirked at her as he walked closer,
Manik: So what are u making!

Nandini: Special Breakfast Burritos.... Stuffed with tater tots, beans, corns, eggs and cheese!

He looked at the plate on the side and smiled,
Manik: That seems quite fancy and it looks delicious!

Nandini: Here.... Coffee!! Come, lets sit.

They moved towards the balcony and took a seat, as they had their breakfast in silence. 
Nandini: I never thought I would miss this view so much! Its so peaceful out here.

Manik: Hmn! It actually is...

Nandini: So what plans for today?

Manik: I don't know.... Cabir said he wanted to talk to me alone about something, he sounded serious for a change. Meeting up with him this evening! Wanna go out for lunch?

Nandini: Wanna stay in and order something?

Manik: Done!
-------------------------------------

Manik: Knock Knock! I m off to meet Cabir... U need something?

Nandini looked up from her novel at his voice and smiled at him with a shrug.
Nandini: No.. I m fine! U carry on... I'll see u at the Malhotra Mansion directly.

Manik walked into the library room, taking a seat by her side as he asked,
Manik: Should I just load the gifts for everyone in ur car. The bag is quite heavy, u won't be able to do that alone.

Nandini: Ohh yes... That would be great.

He nodded at her and got up towards the door,
Manik: So, I'll keep it in ur car and leave the keys with the watchman okay!

Nandini: Yup! Thanks...

Manik: We aim to please Mrs. Malhotra!
Manik said with a smirk as his gaze fell on her book. Nandini laughed at his words before shaking her head as she looked down at the book that she was reading, Fifty Shades Freed.
Nandini: Very funny Manik.... But come on, don't even try that. Neither is this some crazy BDSM love story with us as madly in love horny couple nor are u as hot as Him. 

Manik narrowed his eyes at her,
Manik: U didn't just say that...

Nandini: I sure did... Do u have any problem in that?

Manik: Come on Nandini... I m much much handsome and Hot than him.

Nandini: Ohh really... Who said that?
Nandini asked with a smirk.

Manik: Ohh hello Madam.... Read the magazines, check my fan pages, u'll know how hot I m! 

Nandini: And u think I need ur fans to tell me anything about by Husband?

Manik smiled up at her with this before raising his brows at him,
Manik: And u think u know me better than them?

Nandini: I know u better than anyone!
Nandini said her teasing smile turning into a genuine one, making Manik smile too.

Manik: U do...

Nandini: Now get lost before Cabir starts calling me...

Manik chuckled at her, nodding before he walked off.
--------------------------------

Nandini reached the Malhotra Mansion a few hours later. She parked the car in the garage and asked the servant to get her bags as she walked inside after asking him Nyonika's whereabouts.

She found her in the kitchen, supervising the staff as they made dinner for everyone. Making sure not to make any noise, she walked closer before wrapping her arms around her neck as she jumped,
Nandini: Bhoo...

Nyonika turned around in surprise, her hand reaching on her chest as she got startled while Nandini laughed out loud.

Nyonika: U naughty girl... Stop scaring me like this!
Nyonika said as she hit Nandini's head before wrapping her arms around her and hugging her.

Nyonika: Welcome back..... We missed u so much!

Nandini: I missed u too Mom...
Nandini said hugging her back while Nyonika chuckled.

Nyonika: Stop lying girl... I know u were both too busy to even remember us. Neither of u called us even once, everytime we talked, it was bcoz I called.

Nandini gave her a guilty smile as this while Nyonika simply patted her cheek.
Nyonika: And where is that idiot son of mine?

Nandini: He is somewhere with Cabir... They must be coming soon!

Nyonika: Ohk... Now come we'll sit outside and talk.

They duo moved to the living room and sat there as Nandini told her about their trip. Soon they were joined by Dhruliya, Mukbhi, Navya, Rishab and even Harsh. They talked for quite long before Mukti asked,

Mukti: Where are Manik and Cabir?

Nandini: They'll be here soon....
Nandini replied to her before getting into a conversation with Harsh.

"Did someone miss me?"
She heard a voice on her side and turned to find Manik standing right behind Nyonika. Nyonika too turned at his voice and smiled broadly,
Nyonika: Miss u?? Not at all....

Manik: Come on sweetheart... Everyone knows u love me just too much to not miss me.
Manik said with a smirk before he hugged her.

Nyonika: I still wonder why!

After her, he moved on and hugged his father before greeting all his friends and finally took a seat on the floor sitting right in between Nyonika and Nandini. Cabir too took a seat before Mukti finally asked,

Mukti: So Manik..... How was the Honeymoon?

Manik looked up at her teasing tone and smiled broadly,
Manik: Oo Amazing.... In fact it turned out to be very educational for me! Let's just say I never knew quite a lot of things about my wife.

Nandini smacked the back of his head at it,
Nandini: Shut up....

All of them laughed out loud at it while Manik turned around passing a wink towards Nandini.

Manik: But on a serious note.... It was really awesome! Both of us had a lot of fun.

Harsh: I m sure u did.... My son seems a little bit too happy for normal today! 

Manik smiled at him, rubbing his hair while Nyonika spoke up,
Nyonika: I m glad....

The conversation after this turned lighter, as they told Manan whatever they missed while on the trip. The group had the much needed catching up before dinner after which Nandini gave them all the gifts which they bought for each one of them.

Later that night, Manik was lying on the bed thinking about something when Nandini finally got freshened up and joined him.
Nandini: U seem lost somewhere... What's up?

Manik saw her sitting on the bed and stretched his arm on a side, inviting her closer which Nandini gladly accepted as she shifted near him, resting her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around her.
Manik: Not lost... Just happy!

Nandini nodded at him as Manik held her hand which was on his chest and played with her fingers before she looked up at him.
Nandini: Cabir and u were gone for quite some time earlier.... Everything alright?

A broad smile crept over Manik's face at this making nandini raise her brows at him,
Manik: He's thinking to propose.... He wanted a go ahead from me to decide.

Nandini: Propose??
Nandini asked confused when she followed his gaze, to find him eyeing her hand as he played with her rings.

Nandini: OMG... Propose! Are u serious?
She asked him smiling broadly as Manik nodded making her sigh as he rested her head back on him.

Nandini: God I m so happy for him. When is he gonna do that?

Manik: Shh relax.... Don't tell anyone okay! He is still just thinking and even if he decides to do it, I don't think he is just gonna do that randomly.... He said he wanna drop some hints first and see if Navya really wants it or not, before he goes ahead and asks her.

Nandini: Awww.... He is nervous! Cabir Dhawan is nervous, that's new....

Manik chuckled at her before nodding,
Manik: Actually, it really was quite funny to see him like that.

Nandini smiled at it before looking at his hand, playing with her rings. And again like always, she noticed him holding her promise ring rather than their wedding ring.

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: Hmn....

Nandini: Why do u always play with this ring?  I hv always noticed it, u seem a lot more attached to this ring than our wedding ring. Any specific reason?

Manik's hand stilled in hers before he pulled her hand up to his lips, planting a soft kiss on her rings.
Manik: U'll understand it soon enough...

Nandini: Huh?

Manik: Nothing... Now can we please sleep, if u r forgetting, we both have to get back to work from tmrw mrng.

Nandini: Yes Sir.... Of course!
Nandini said rolling her eyes before snuggling closer into him as she felt him place a soft kiss on her hair.

Manik: Good night beautiful...

Nandini: Good night!
----------------------------

A belated Happy Indepence Day and Happy Rakhi to all u fantastic people out there!!!

Lots of Love, 😘😘
Navya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
222K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
96.5K 5.1K 17
What happens when two persons so much in love got separated bcoz of one dreadful incident happened in their beautiful life.... Will they ever met aga...