forget

By 5secsmendes

"You won't forget me, right?" "No, I promise you" More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty

Eleven

11K 254 60
By 5secsmendes

I watched as he grabbed my chart from the foot of my bed, reading it slowly before clearing his throat.

"I apologize- I thought you were sick" he spoke.

"Just leave, please- I want to be alone" I spoke quietly, almost begging.

"I don't think that's the best idea-" "I don't remember asking."

He immediately left with all the nurses, I moved to lay on my side, pulling my sheets up as I continued to count through my breathing, feeling my body shaking lightly.

I didn't get much sleep throughout the night, if any.

I dosed off several times, but I would wake up with my dad on my mind.

I heard the door open as I stared into the darkness of my room, hearing it shut again before heaving several sets of footsteps.

No one spoke, I heard whispering, but I couldn't make out any words.

I heard someone click a lamp on, but I kept my back to them.

I saw Calum want into my view, a small smile immediately coming into his face as he sat beside my knees.

"Hi" he whispered.

"Hi" I spoke back.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, pushing hair behind my ear.

Like I want to die.

"Okay" I lied.

"So would you like to tell us why security was guarding your room when we walked in, or should we find out from someone else?" Ashton spoke quietly, pulling a chair to sit in front of me

"I'm sure you have an idea as to why" my voice cracked.

They both nodded.

"If he doesn't want you in his room, I know it hurts- but you have to respect that" Calum whispered.

"And what happens to me?" I shot out.

"When he never remembers me, but he heals and can leave the hospital- what happens to me?"  I shot out.

"There's many options for this situation" Ashton spoke slowly.

"And none of which are what I want" I spoke quickly.

"Your dad can choose to take you home with him- you're still his daughter and we're all going to be talking to him more and more- it's just right now he's going through a lot and we're trying not to bombard him" Calum spoke slowly

"We're going to figure everything out, we will be okay." Ashton nodded slowly.

They will be okay

I will be in an orphanage.

I didn't speak again.

"Wanna go walk around the hospital?" Calum asked me, making me slowly nod.

He held me as him and I walked.

My hip was hurting, but I didn't complain.

As we walked past my dads room, I noticed the security guards outside, there eyes locked onto me.

You're telling me they have nothing else to do but keep a girl from her dad?

About ten minutes later, Calum brought me back to my room, where he left me to go do his rounds. 

While he was gone, I showered and changed into sweatpants and a t shirt.
I slipped on socks, brushing my wet hair out before braiding it.

I ended up taking a walk through the hospital by myself, which I'm sure wouldn't make any of my doctors happy.

I depended on the wall to hold majority of my weight as I slowly limped.

I went into a room that looked like a waiting room

It was full of patients and family members.

There was games, puzzles, toys, everything.

I sat in a random chair, looking out of the window and towards the busy streets.

I soon felt something lightly hit my foot, making me quickly look

I saw my dad in a wheelchair, pushing himself with a puzzle in his lap.

I blinked to him lightly, confused.

"Want to do a puzzle?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550 26 18
"You know that will kill you right?" "Only if I'm lucky."
80.7K 1.5K 32
"you know damn well that you are too skinny and need help." "calum you fucking left. you don't have the right to comment on anything about me."
73.1K 1.4K 35
"it's nice to meet you indigo." "um, you too."
230K 4K 45
"I'm so sorry, it was unexpected. " "It wasn't, we just didn't want it to happen."