Unnatural Disasters

By orange_p0p

Based off of Danganronpa, Goodbye Despair. Hajime Hinata is woken up by a stranger on Jabberwock Island. Litt... More

Introduction
+The Killing Game+
+The Dinner Party+
+The First Trial+
Nagito Komaeda
Another stupid trial
Nekomaru?
The despair disease
Yikes
We need to talk
Another party
The new motive
The final dead room
Final dead room part 2
What are we?
Nagito's Trap
Ending #1
Ending #2

The Fun House!

1.7K 64 86
By orange_p0p

After the dinner party, also in the cafeteria-

I sat down with Komaeda as usual, he got to the cafeteria before me. He didn't speak to me, he seemed very deep in thought.

"Ko?" I asked tilting my head. He didn't answer.

I tapped his shoulder, "Komaeda?" This time he blinked quickly and brought his eyes towards mine. He smiled and waved then looked back down at his plate. I turned to my left and started talking to Chiaki when Monokuma appeared with Monomi.

"upupupu Hello! Monokuma has arrived!"

Everyone's eyes rolled and you could hear a few sighs of frustration.

"I'm here to offer you a.. treat!"

Everyone's heads perked up except for Komaeda's.

"What kind of treat?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Upupuu a surprise on the new part of the island of course!"

"That sounds more like a trap to me..." I said under my breath.

"No no Hajime! This is better than a trap." The bear said laughing

"It's a funhouse! You can find very useful information there, like parts to build a ship." Kazuichi's eyes sparkled.

"R-really?" He asked while a smile tugged at his lips.

"Or maybe you'd prefer clues to the future foundation?" Monokuma asked while looking at Nagito. Nagito's head perked up from his tray, suddenly he was paying attention.

"Clues? To the.. future foundation?" He said curiously.

"Or maybe you'd be more interested in your student files from your time at hopes peak academy!" My eyes flicked up to the bear. ' I could learn my ultimate?'

I smiled. I was definitely going to this part of the island. Everyone got up and made their way to the now unblocked section of the island. As we walked inside we were greeted with a giant rollercoaster.

"W-Woah. That looks scary." Souda huffed out.

"Scary? This looks fun!" Sonia said with a sparkle in her eyes.

Souda coughed, "y-yeah. It's fun! Just like miss, Sonia said!"

I was going to talk to Komaeda, but he was gone. I sighed, 'where did he run off too now?' Komaeda was like a child, he had to be babysat. I began to explore the amusement park, searching for Komaeda but also looking for clues on my ultimate. I found him staring at a train like ride.

"Nagito?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He turned around and smiled.

"What are you doing?" I asked again.

"I'm looking for any clues on the future foundation. One of us is a traitor, you know." Right after he said that sentence Chiaki appeared with a slight smile.

"Hey hey, Hajime. Nagito."

I smiled and joined the girl while Nagito continued looking at the train.

"Do you think this amusement park is a trap?" I asked Chiaki.

"Hmm, well it's possible. I don't see why Monokuma would give us such a treat without a twist."

I nodded my head. We had to be alert, monokuma could do anything. With that, we all regrouped at the roller coaster. We all stood in front of it waiting for someone to say something.

"H-hey we aren't actually riding this thing are we?" Kazuichi said with sweat dripping from his face.

"Of course we are! This looks so fun." Sonia's eyes sparkled.

"Hmm, I've been to one of these when I was a child. An amusement park in hell, of course." Gundham began ranting about how he was from hell and whatnot. I wasn't really listening, I kept thinking about my talent. Somehow, if I can do whatever monokuma wants us to do, I can find out my talent.

"Of course I need virgins blood to do that though." Gundam voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, what a shame. I can't be used for the entrance I guess." Sonia said looking defeated. I managed to hold in the laugh that was coming to the surface.

"W-what Miss Sonia! what Does that mean??" Kazuichi's Face dropped. I snickered at his reaction.

"Hmm, can we go on the rollercoaster now?" Akane said, obviously annoyed.

"N-no!" Souda blurted out

Nekomaru ended up carrying souda into the roller coaster cart. I took my seat next to Komaeda. I smiled at him, "Do you like rollercoasters Ko?" He stopped to think. "Hmm, I don't remember going on any as a kid, or ever."  He said unbothered. "H-huh? Really? Well, I" I cut my sentence short. Now that I thought about it, I couldn't remember riding any either. "Well, I can't remember riding any," I said with a weak smile. He placed his hand on top of mine, the coldness of the metal bar and the warmness of his hand began merging. He gave me a smile, "I'm sure you'll remember everything soon, you just have to have hope!" His eyes shined as he began rambling on about hope. I didn't mind, I began listening to his speech about hope when a screeching sound blocked out his voice. I quickly shot my hand back and covered my ears. Just as quickly as it came, the sound stopped and we began moving. I looked at Komaeda and he still hadn't stopped talking about hope, I don't even think he stopped during the screeching noise. Eventually, his rant ended as the cart was about to drop. He looked down with a smile on his face. Just like that, we dropped, the rollercoaster going from 0 to 100 real quick. I felt my hair be blown back in the wind as I lifted my hands into the air. Eventually, we came to our stop, right in our original position.

Monokuma gave us our first "treat" it was a file. The symbol was similar to the symbol I found on the ruins. I had completely forgotten about the ruins until then, the symbols stood out to me. Future foundation? I thought. Komaeda brushes past everyone and next to me. "C-can I read it?" He asked. I handed him the book as we all leaned over him to see. It was about hopes peak academy's killing game. 6 students had survived, and their pictures were posted to the left.

"Hold on, if these students survived the previous killing game, why is he here?" Komaeda asked. I looked to where he was pointing and saw Byakuya. He looked identical to him except, skinner. And his uniform was black white and green, instead of the white and green. I stared at the image, trying to comprehend why the first victim, was a survivor of the previous killing game. We asked monokuma, but it was no use. He went on about how it was in our memories that the future foundation had taken. We all negotiated on going to the funhouse. If I was going to find clues on the future foundation (and my talent), it would be there. We Started walking to the train when I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Nagito.

"Hey what's up?" I asked. He put his hand over my mouth and dragged me by my wrists behind a wall in the amusement park.

Nagito? What are you doing?" I asked, noticeably startled. He sighed and leaned his forehead against mine. "I know you want to learn about your talent, but however we are supposed to find these clues to the future foundation is obviously a trap," he said, his voice was a low whisper and it sent shivers down my body. I gulped, "Nagito, maybe it isn't a trap." He rolled his eyes, "Hajime, obviously it is. I think it's going to be another motive to kill, which means it could cause someone to kill again. I don't know, but I think this time it's extremely dangerous. Think about it, so many people have died up to now, and the motives have just gotten more dangerous." He paused and stood up straight. He put his arms around my head, trapping me. "It's probably going to cost you your life. Which is why I don't want you to do it Hajime. I can do it, after all, I have my luck." He said, his eyes were full of worry. I smiled at him weakly. "Ko," I began. I kissed him softly and pulled away to finish my sentence. "I appreciate you being worried about me, but I'm not a child I can take care of myself you know? However, I'll try not to participate. I don't want to give monokuma what he wants." Komaeda smiled and quickly claimed my lips again. He pulled away, but his lips were still inches from mine, "I just couldn't stand if something happened to you"

"I know Komaeda. Now let's going before they think you killed me." I giggled as we both ran off to the train.

A/n
Hi! I know it's been a little bit since I've uploaded but school has been a bitch. Another issue is I watched gameplay on SDR2 and I ended up stopping around this point. So I have to do research now for the future chapters! Especially the ending, because I'm still confused on SDR2's ending, whoops. So I'm sorry if from on this point on it takes a little bit longer, but I'd rather it be more accurate than bullshitted. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458 20 10
read the a/n at the start of the book for tw (s) and more information ; dont make fun of my grammar btw bc im only young>:((( actual description:...
13.6K 489 14
"𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭đĸ𝐟𝐮đĨ.𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 đŦ𝐭đĢ𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 đĸ𝐧𝐝𝐮đŦ𝐭đĢđĸ𝐨𝐮đŦ,𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝐚đĨđĨ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨đĻ𝐞đŦ 𝐟đĢ𝐞...
77.5K 2.9K 52
"đ„đ¯đžđ§ đĸ𝐟 𝐈 𝐭𝐨đĨ𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲đŦ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭đĢ𝐮𝐭𝐡,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲đŦ 𝐰𝐨𝐮đĨ𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞đĨđĸđžđ¯đž đĻ𝐞.𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮đŦ𝐞 𝐈'đĻ đŖ𝐮đŦ𝐭 𝐚 𝐩īŋŊ...
122K 4.3K 12
"You mean the world to me Komaeda! You think we could've just forgotten about you that easily? Why do you think I hang out with you right now? Cause...